New students

In Love With My Guardian Devil?!

Your POV

"Hey Eunhae-ah, did you hear that there will be 5 new student today?" Sunmi asked cheerfully. Sigh, sometimes i dont know what Sunmi is thinking. "Nope" i said casually. " So, who will you think it will be? Boys or girls?" Taeyeon asked. "Boys" i said. 

"How do you know?"

"Just guessing.' But somehow i had a feeling that it would be the boys that i actually met. I shook off the feeling and went to class with my friends. 

I

 

sat on my seat while waiting for the teacher to come in. I looked out of the window and guess what i saw? I freaking saw the 5 boys i met in front of a house yesterday flying in the sky!!! They caught me looking at them,grinned and waved at me! They suddenly disappeared. My jaw dropped open as i stared in shock. 

 

 

The school bell rang and interrupted my thoughts. The teacher came in followed by the new students. 

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Wooooooooooooooooo"

 

 

The girls drooled as they  rolled their eyes. I looked at them in schock. Its the 5 boys that was flying. My mouth hung open when I heard the Mrs Sukjin said" Introduce yourselves boys." 

 

 

" Hi we are Shining Shinee" they chorused as i rolled my eyes. " Im Kim Jonghyun, call me Jonghyun" the most handsome one said."Im Kim kibum, call me key" The brown hair said. "Im Lee Jinki, call me Onew" " Im Choi Minho and im Lee Taemin" The handsome guy,Jonghyun, winked at me and suddenly my whole face turned red. I saw him giggled under his breath. The class went wild until Mrs Sukjin got angry and shouted," KEEP QUIET!" which made the classroom complete silence......... "Key,Onew and Minho sit at the empty seats at the back" She continued " Who wants to seat next to Taemin and Jonghyun?" Three quaters of the class raised their hands. Before Mrs Sukjin could anwer, Jonghyun interrupted" Can we sit next to that girl over there?" he pointed at me. "BWOH?!" the whole class turned to me, including my friend. "Sure but Is there any problem, Eunhae-ah?" 

 

 

"No, miss"i sighed. I turned to Taeyeon and Sunmi but they smiled at me. Why must it be me???? Jonghyun smirked and came to sit next to me followed by Taemin.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

After we introduced ourself, the class went wild. I spotted Eunhae at a window seat. Mrs Sukjin,our teacher, got angry and shouted," KEEP QUIET!" which made the classroom complete silence......... "Key,Onew and Minho sit at the empty seats at the back" She continued " Who wants to seat next to Taemin and Jonghyun?" Three quaters of the class raised their hands. Before Mrs Sukjin could anwer, I interrupted" Can we sit next to that girl over there?" I pointed at her. "BWOH?!" the whole class turned to her. "Sure but Is there any problem, Eunhae-ah?"

"No,miss" i saw her sigh. I smirked and went to sit next to her.

"Why are you here?"

"Will tell you the reason after class." i smiled at her.

 

 

School ended quickly while me and my friends were about to walk out of school quickly before our 'fans' will gather around us. Before we could walk out of school, a girl blocked us. "Hey its Eunhae!" Taeminie said.


 

 

This story is very short again? How is it so far? Sorry if its boring:'(

I think all my chapters will be short. Im not so sure yet.

Please comment and subscribe:)