Work for Pon?

Work for Pon?

The day was like any other day, it was summer time and also break for the Alice Nine members. The leader Shou, rhythm guitarist Tora and bassist Saga stayed with their loving and caring parents since it has been a while. What about the lead guitarist and drummer?

The lead guitarist Hiroto, also known as the cutie of the group Pon, he was with his family and together with the new born nephew. The drummer Nao was supposed to be with his family too but this guy stayed for a few days and went back to his apartment. After all he had to look after his vegetables. But, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t go to see his family.

It was this day that Nao wanted to bring Pon over.
“Moshi Moshi.”
“Hai, nani Nao-san?”
“Would you mind coming over to my apartment?”
“Iie iie, I’m not busy anyways. Hai, I will be there in a while.”

Nao was anticipating Pon’s arrival…for the bell to ring…he waited near the door like a housewife.

Ding dong

“Ahh~ Pon!!”
“I’m here~”

Pon’s eyes widened as Nao hugged him tightly. That bear really missed him a lot. Pon had just come, but what now?

“Tha cabbages and carrots haven’t grown yet.” Nao said in sorrow. “Will you be able to buy some for me? There’s a shop right next door. Remember? We bought cookies and cream ice-cream there.”
“Ah hai, I remember.”

Pon without any delay or disagreement, went to the grocery store to buy what Nao asked him to, but he wondered why so suddenly…they usually went together…but why??

Pon came back with the carrots and cabbage. It took took him some time to find the right one.

He walked through the sitting room and in to the kitchen…where he saw Nao was preparing to cook something with his polka dot apron on.

“Hiroto, why don’t you cut the carrots and cabbages for me?”

Wasn’t this guy ordering Pon to do too much?                                                                                                                  

“Ah hai!”

Pon washed the veggies and started cutting it one by one, neatly and the size needed.

“Waah~ You are great at cutting.”
“Ah~”

Nao turned the stow (wtvr its called :P) and put in a packet of ramen into hot boiling water. Yes, he was preparing ramen. Then he added the veggies together with the ones Pon chopped.

Nao remained silent so the atmosphere was still awkward. Pon watched as Nao cooked skillfully.

The ramen was all ready.
“Ah, could you wash those bowls?”
Again an order.

“Haaii.”

Pon placed the bowl on the table as Nao added the ramen in to it. Pon had a lot to say, compliment but Nao was silent and did not say anything for a long time that Pon couldn’t speak.

Finally…

“Today is a very special day~”
“Eh?”

Pon couldn’t remember at all what special day it was, all he kept thinking about was Nao, why he was acting weird.

“Today is a special day since it’s my Pon’s 27th birthday. I made ramen because it’s your favourite and also because it’s what brought us all close together. This yummy thing~ Otanjoubi Omedetou…. Pon!!”

Nao gobbled down the miraculous food while Pon was dazed. It was the 4th of May after all. How could he not remember his own birthday?

Right at that time as he started eating, he received messages from the other members saying “Otanjoubi Omedetouuuuuuuuuu~”, “My baby grew up so fast”, “You are a man” and etc.

A smile grew on Pon’s face.

Nao took a look at Pon.

Their eyes met…

“You might be wondering why there’s no cake?”
“Eh..iie…iie.”
“Like I’d miss something like that.”
“Ehh..ussooo!! You bought one?”
“Naa~ I baked one.”
“Ehh.. Arigatou.”

In to the dining room Nao brought a small yet yummy looking chocolate cake with his special icing.

They cut the cake together singing the birthday song. Smiling more than usual.

It was getting dark, time passed so fast. Nao and Pon were now near the seaside. They were both lying on the ground, looking at the sunset.

“Ne..”
“Hai?” Nao turned to face Pon, who had a huge smile.
“Will you be my Pooh for the rest of my life?”
“Ehehe…I promise. I will always be your Pooh..for the rest of your life.”

Saying that, Nao held Pon’s hand and they both were looking at each other and smiling.
“Then I will be your piglet for the rest of your life.”
“You are and always have been.”

The sun had set and the stars shone brightly at that moment.
“Do you know that’s Jupiter?” Pon asked.
“Eh? Honto? Tsugeyy..I never knew.” Nao replied…in a shock.

Pon took out his iPhone and took a nice picture and tweeted. ‘Jupiter. (Laughs) Mr. Nao is shocked. Was a great day.’

Time passed and they chatted about different things. They even told each other things they could never tell before.

Well, it was a special day to Pon.

And also for Nao….who made it real special…

-The end-

 

PS: xP I am too lazy to check for mistakes! Correct me ne? :)