Choco~

I would have never thought...

 

Chapter 1

*Yawn*

Another busy day of school… trying extremely hard to understand the lectures that my Korean teachers give although it has proven to be a little bit difficult. My parents have always thought that I was a star student and learning another language would not be that hard for me… Well they are wrong! They have only given me one year of paid Korean lessons. Trust me I tried learning as much as I could in that year but god knows that you can only learn so much! I’m just glad that I understand most of what my teachers say… I looked over my binder looking at my schedule.

 

Saem Soojeong

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Period 1

Marching Band

Marching Band

Marching Band

Marching Band

Marching Band

Period 2

Geometry

Geometry

Geometry

Geometry

Geometry

Period 3

History

History

History

History

History

Period 4

Korean

Korean

Korean

Korean

Korean

Period 5

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Period 6

English

English

English

English

English

Period 7

Phys. Ed

Phys. Ed

Phys. Ed

Phys. Ed

Phys. Ed

Period 8

I.D.M

I.D.M

Chemistry (Lab)

I.D.M

I.D.M

Period 9

Chemistry

Chemistry

Chemistry

Chemistry

 

 

I sighed and stretched while still seated in my desk, glad that today’s classes were over. I got up and made my way out of class saying good bye to the teacher first. As I walked through the halls I heard some murmuring. I sighed knowing what they most likely were and sure enough it was what I thought they were.

 

 

 

“ Wha~ Ddoongddonghan* ~” I heard as some girls that passed me giggled away. I shook my head. ‘No! I will not so come to their offensive words!’ I told myself over and over as I made my way to my locker. I put my locker combo in and just as I was about to open the locker something caught me in a chock hold.

 

 

 

“Wha~ Let me go~!” I said a little shocked but knew who it was. Nobody other than Amber Liu would be capable of such a thing… “Yah~! Amber!!” I said a little bit mad now as she laughed wholeheartedly. After some time she let go.

 

 

 

“Haha! Love you too Soo~” She said in English. I was mad but smiled. She always knew that I liked to speak in English. I reminded me of home.

 

 


“Love you too~” I said back. Soon after we heard a loud groan.

 

 

 

“YAH~! You too know that I hate it when you too talk in a different language~ it makes my head confused…” Yesung said as he stood next to us. I giggled looking at him.

 

 


“Aigoo~ Sorry Yesung~ Ill speak more Korean for you.” I said smiling. He smiled back looking at me.

 

 

 

“Neh~” He said shyly looking away. I laughed as I got my coat and started to put it on.

 

 

 

“Yah! Don’t you think I can’t see why you are all shy all of a sudden!” Amber screamed at Yesung.

 

 

 

“W-what do you mean?” Yesung stuttered a bit, I laughed a bit; it was cute to see an older guy like this. I turned my head back to my locker hitting something first.

 

 

 

“Aish…” I said softly. Then I remembered I bumped into someone. “I-I-I’m Sorry!!!” I said in respectfully in Korean bowing a bit not looking at who I bumped into. While I heard Amber yelling at Yesung saying that he was a ert for trying to look under my skirt. I mentally chuckled because Ye Sung protested saying that he wasn’t. Well Amber was always the type to take advantage of any situation so I just thought maybe she was just teasing Yesung a bit. All of a sudden a heard a familiar soft voice.

 

 

 

“N-noona its okay…” I heard the familiar voice say. Noona? Bwoah? I looked up to see none other than Jun Hong. I sighed.

 

 

 

“Yah~ Jun Hong… Don’t scare me like that that!” I said pouting. He bowed his head a bit.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry noona!” He said looking sad. “…and you know I don’t like being called Jun Hong…” I looked back at him and nodded.

 

 

 

“Neh~ I’m just not used to calling you Zelo, Jun Hong.” He smiled.

 

 


“It’s okay noona as long as you say it one day.” I laughed.

 

 


“Neh~ I’ll try.” I said closing my locker after getting everything that I needed. “Amber~ Ye Sung~ Jun Hong~” I said. They all looked back and smiled and said a cheerful ‘neh~’ I smiled as I looked at them. “Arrasso lets go home~” Amber smiled.  

 

 

 

“We gonna go to the library today to see Alexander ‘Oppa~’” She said laughing a bit as I blushed.

 

 

 

“Yah~ Amber…” I said with a pout. She laughed even more as she poked the pout.

 

 

 

‘Arrasso arrasso~ I’ll stop now~” She said now smiling. I laughed and started walking as they followed behind closely telling each other of the events of that day, saying a few jokes here and there and talking about the newest hip-hop/Rap and in the case of me and Amber any new Pop songs that might have come out. After some time we got to the bus stop that we usually take. We were all kind of being a little bit to raoudy so I asked to be quite for a few seconds while I called my parents. They said sorry and continued their conversation but this time whispering. I took out my phone and quickly dialed my house number. The phone rang a bit before someone picked up, it was Umma.

 

“Annyong~ Umma~?” I said purposely to make my mommy a bit mad.

 

 

 

“Yah~ Hablame en espanol tu sabes que yo no hablo coreano tan bien…” (Yah~ Speak to me in Spanish you know I don’t speak Korean that well…) I laughed a bit through the phone.

 

 

 

“Si mama~ Perdon~ haha solo te estaba hablando para decerle que voy estar con Alexander en la libreria por una hora.” (Yes mom~ Sorry~ I was calling to tell you that I’m going to go meet up Alexander at the Library and that I was going to stay there for an hour.) I said through the phone. Amber stayed silent listening to my Spanish. I mentally chuckled; she as always interested in Spanish and thought it was cool that I spoke it. Ye Sung and Zelo quickly followed and listened as well.

 

 

 

“Ah~ Esta bien entonces mi hija no te estes mucho! Te voy estar esperando en casa.” (Okay then. Don’t be out to late! I’ll be waiting for you to get home.)

 

 

 

“Gracias mama! Viego luego.” (Thanks mom! I’ll get home soon.) I heard her chuckle at the other end as we both said good bye. I hung up my phone and looked at my friends.

 

 

 

“Bwoah? What’s wrong?” I giggled looking at their faces. They all stuttered a bit especially amber. Until she finally hugged me. “Yah~~ what is with the random hug?” I giggled.

 

 

 

“You’re so cool Soo!” I laughed.

 

 

 

“Just because I speak Spanish? Yah~ C’mon our bus is here~” I laughed as I dragged them along on the bus. It was really packed! I was shocked usually it was fairly full but there usually were a few seats left, not this time. Jun Hong and Ye Sung quickly sat down taking a hold of some seats before anyone could get them first. I laughed a bit they looked funny rushing for a seat. They looked at me and both offered me their seat.

 

 

 

“Ah…” I said thinking. By this time I was holding on to the pole that was there while Amber was holding the standee rope as the bus started to move.

 

 

 

“Kai bai bo! Kai bai bo! Kai bai bo! Loser gives me their seat!” Amber said laughing a bit. Ye Sung and Jun Hong looked at each other and I swear there was lighting and thunder. They quickly played both pulling out scissors first and then rock until Ye Sung pulled paper and Jun Hong scissors. Jun Hong stood up triumphantly giving me his seat. I smiled and sat down next to Ye Sung that didn’t want to move.

 

 

 

“Yah~ you made a bet now give me your seat~” Ye Sung pouted but stood up being the type of guy with pride. I giggled and clapped.

 

 

 

“You both did an awesome job playing! It was very entertaining!” I said smiling trying to lift up their spirits. Amber pinched my cheek.

 

 

 

“Wha~ Kyopta~ like a little kid~” I pouted and rubbed the now sore skin. Amber laughed.

 

 

 

“Oh!!! You guys wanna go buy some cake at this newly opened shop? It’s really good!” I thought for a second. Yesung and Jun Hong both said yes saying that they had nothing better to do. Amber looked over at me. “What about you, soo? It will only take a minute! Then you can go to Alexander! You can even buy him a small cake!” She beamed at me. Aish I can’t say no… It sounds nice too…

 

 


“Let me check how much money I have…” I opened my Rillakuma coin pouch and sighed. “I only have 3,000 won…” I said sadly. “Do you think that will be enough for two slices of cake?” I asked hopeful. Amber laughed a bit.

 

 

 

“Maybe not. But they sell other stuff I am sure you'll find something cheaper.”

 

 

 

 I nodded.

 

 

 

“Okay then I’ll go~” I said smiling. Everyone cheered loudly as some ajummas and ahjussi’s  'shhhed' us and told us to be quiet. We bowed sorry. As they turned back Amber could not control her laugher I had to cover to muffle them. After a few minutes we got off as well walked in the main streets of Seoul. Amber walked and led us to said coffee shop.  

 

 

 

After a bit there it was a cute and small coffee shop. We all walked in and bowed a bit as we browsed around looking at everything. In the end everyone but cake but except for me. I bought two big chocolate heart lollipops. I smiled as I held them close to my chest.

 

 

“Noona looks happy~” Jun Hong said chuckling a bit. I just ignored and walked. Soon enough me and my friends had to part. I hugged them good bye as they walked to the bus stop to catch a bus home while I walked to the familiar library that has so many fond memories of me and Alexander.

 

 

 

A/N: 1st Chap done!! How did you like it? Was it good? I really love comments ^^

 

Ddoongddonghan* =  Fat

 

-LSV <3

 

The pic are not mine~~~~