Toy?

Beauty and the Beast

 

                . . . Seunghyun panicked, gripping even tighter to Jiyong’s arm. The boy screamed out in pain as his claws unintentionally dug into his skin. So many thoughts were coursing through Seunghyun’s mind that it caused him to block out everything around him.

                He proceeded to ignore the female’s screaming because he knew whose voice it belonged to: Jessica. He could recognize her voice from everywhere. The two continued to weave through the crowd despite of her screaming.

                “YAH, CHOI SEUNGHYUN. CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?” She shrieked, laying her claws on his shoulder. She spun him around harshly and slapped him, fires of hell burning in her eyes.

                Seunghyun was stunned for a second, feeling a familiar throb in his cheek. He slowly let go of Jiyong’s slightly bleeding arm, still getting used to the shock.

                “J-Jiyong.” Seungri said, emerging from the growing circle of curious onlookers. He gasped lightly when he saw the boy’s bleeding arm. “H-How did this happen?” he whispered into the boy’s ear. “Are you alright?”

                Jiyong nodded silently as Seungri gently took his hand. “I’ll get some first aid, alright? Stay right here. Don’t go anywhere.” The boy nodded again, still shocked and confused of tonight’s events.

                “What the hell is wrong with you?” Jessica spat, causing a loud ruckus. There were murmurs and gasps coming from the crowd as she began to wreak havoc.

                Seunghyun remained silent, staring her down with fires of hell in his own eyes. She decides to ruin my fun and be a possessive about it? She didn’t know what I’ve been through. He felt that strange feeling take over him again. That feeling of being taken over by an outer force. Like last night. “You have no idea.” He growled.

                “I… have no idea?” she slowly said, disbelief plastered all over her face. “What the hell are you talking about? Huh? Why did you decide to ignore my calls? Where have you been? Why did you leave me that night? Who’s that girl? Did you come with her?” she demanded,

                Everyone gasped at the last question that she spewed from her y mouth. Who IS that girl? Everyone thought, staring at Jiyong. The boy felt his heart skip a beat as all the attention became directed at him. He began to panic, for he did not know what to do. He was just an innocent party attendant, invited by the man who owned the house that he lived in.

                All those questions busted Seunghyun’s last nerve. He began laughing. HARD. He began laughing hysterically when her expression changed from roaring t-rex to deer in headlights. Daesung stood at a distance, his eyes widened. Why is Seunghyun acting like this?

                “D-Did you really think that what we had was real?” He choked, holding his sides. “You are just pathetic. I knew from the beginning that you only wanted me as a toy. A toy to keep you away from your crazy ex boyfriend. Sure, I played along to see how much of a horrible you are. You’re a sad, sad woman who’s desperate, possessive, and plain annoying.” He gently took Jiyong’s other arm and held it up. “You wanna know who she is? Do you?”

                Now it was Jessica’s turn to remain silent. She attempted to open but fury made her mute.

                “A woman who is beautiful, gentle, and more caring than you’ll ever be.” He whispered.

                What… did Seunghyun just say? Jiyong thought, feeling his heart skip a beat. Why did he just say that? H-How… Oh, no…

                “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.” The whole crowd shook, laughing and mocking the now embarrassed and extremely infuriated Jessica.

                “C’mon, Jiyong.” The prince hastily whispered in the younger’s ear, holding his hand while pushing through the crowd. The two heard a nasty shriek behind them, seeming like it came from the fiery bowels of hell. Seunghyun began running, pulling a terribly confused Belle behind him.

                “YOU… WILL TELL ME… WHAT THE HELL… IS GOING ON.” Jessica screeched while climbing through the mocking crowd.

                “IT’S OVER, LADY. IT’S OVER.” He shouted behind his back.

                “W-WHAT?”

                Seunghyun lightly chuckled as the two jumped over tables and people in order to take refuge in one of Kwanghee’s rooms. He heard people cheer and shout whenever he passed them. Feeling some sort of adrenaline being pumped within him, he began running faster and faster.

                Jiyong was no match to the prince’s newly acquired speed so he scooped the boy into his arms and continued running. Weaving through hallways, Seunghyun occasionally looked back to see if the crazy lady was on his tracks. To his relief, the woman was too slow.

                He found an empty guestroom and immediately closed the door, huffing and laughing at the same time. Seunghyun gently placed Jiyong down on the bed and sighed, laughing lightly at the same time. "Man, what a night." He breathed, still panting. He placed his hands on his hips and cocked his head to the side. "Having fun so far?"

                Jiyong stiffened, lightly caressing his arm. He gulped as he replayed Seunghyun's words in his mind.

 

                “You are just pathetic. I knew from the beginning that you only wanted me as a toy. A toy to keep you away from your crazy ex boyfriend. Sure, I played along to see how much of a horrible you are. You’re a sad, sad woman who’s desperate, possessive, and plain annoying.”

 

                Not quite having fun so far. He thought, looking down at his arm. It was bleeding even more. What exactly did you get your hopes up for? You should've known. He's a hardcore player. He really doesn't cherish friendships nor relationships. You pabo, Jiyong. Did you seriously think your relationship meant anything?

 

                “You wanna know who she is? A woman who is beautiful, gentle, and more caring than you’ll ever be.”

 

               But... He thought, why did he describe me as beautiful, gentle, and caring? Aish. I don't know what to think. He sighed but did not say a single word. Biting his lower lip, he hissed silently as he felt the slightly throbbing arm.

                Hearing no reply from Jiyong, Seunghyun glanced down and saw the boy's wound. He gasped in surprise and bent down on his knee, lightly caressing Jiyong's arm. "What happened?"

                He shook his head and said not a word. He was too shocked from everything; he couldn't formulate coherent sentences out of his mouth.

                The prince bent down to examine the wounds and realized that those marks were his own doing. He felt his heart sink greatly as guilt crept over him. "I-I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know- I.. Um... I'll go uh... Just stay here. I will go get some first aid."

                He slowly paused for a minute as he studied the blood, the smell becoming strong and dangerous to him. He felt a menacing feeling in his stomach and he didn't like it. Bowing, he quickly made his way out of the room, his mind focused on helping the boy out. He cautiously made his way through the crowd of people once more, becoming wary of his surroundings in case the rabid woman comes to attack him. He slowly and stealthily looked through a couple of cabinets for a first aid kit, constantly looking over his shoulder.

                "Looking for something?" A voice hummed. Seunghyun froze still like a statue. Seungri stepped out from behind the prince and smiled. "Same here."

                Seunghyun let out a forced laugh, nodding politely. He was especially on edge with Seungri; he didn't want to have anything to do with the man from all the rumors and stories.

                "I'm looking for a first aid kit. One of my new friends got injured by a certain someone." Seungri hummed, his eyes slightly glancing the prince.

                This was obviously a game that he's setting up, Seunghyun thought. A game to piss me off. "Oh, really? Who's your new friend?" He asked, deciding to coolly play along.

                Seungri smirked as he continued searching for his first aid kit. "A beautiful young Belle. She came here with a beast... I wonder where he is. He should be responsible, right?"

                Seunghyun also smirked, finding this young man's approach to him quite humorous. "Indeed. I'll drop him a memo."

                There was a quick flash of disappointment upon Seungri's face followed by a nonchalant smile. Seunghyun shot him down hard. "Anyway, I'll be on my way." The prince smiled, holding up a first aid kit that he finally found. "See you around, knight in shining armor."

                "Yeah." Seungri murmured, an ominous smile tugging at his lips. "See you around."

                He has found his new toys.