Is it a Happy ending or Not????

My Fake BoyFriend

Yuri's POV

"Annyeong unnie!" Seul Ki waved at me while linking arms with Minho "deh! annyeong!" I replied smiling and walked back into SMbuilding "YAH! Yuri~ah" Fany shouted.

 

"Deh unnie?" I asked shoked "how was it?" Fany asked "huh? what do you mean?" I asked confused "I know you like Minho but you just can't..am I right?" Fany grinned.

 

"No it's just for money and covering Minho and his real girlfriend" I put on a fake smile "oh watever...are you coming home with me?" "deh just wait I have to get my bag" I ran into the practice room and grabbed my bag...

 

"Come on manager oppa isnt gonna wait forever!" Fany joked "deh!" I catched up with Fany, we got in the car and headed to our dorm "Fany unnie how is it with you and Onew secretly dating?" I asked out of the blue...

 

"Good why?" Fany asked "have you kissed yet?" "ummm yeah, it was so funny how we kissed" Fany smiled "hmmm~" I faked smiled "oh were here!" Fany opened the car door.

 

We opened the dorm door knowing everyone is asleep already, "oky night unnie!" I opened the room door to find Yoona not on her bed sleeping soundly.

 

I found a note placed on her bed that said To Baby Yul....

bunny_love_letter_paper_by_tho_fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffe-d3g5lw6_zpsc8ab6ccf bunny_love_letter_paper_by_tho_fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffe-d3g5lw6_zpseb403bec.jpg

I smiled and went to the kitchen, I turned the light on finding "SOOYOUNG WHY'D YOU EAT MY NOODLES!!" I shouted "huh? oh I was hungry" Sooyoung simply replied.

 

"Im not hungry eany more, night" I walked into the room again and got changed into my pajamas.

 

[Yuri's pajamas]

Hatley Girls 2-6x Bearly Sleeping Kids Night Dress, Just Kissed, 5

After I changed my clothes I jumped onto the bed and falled deep asleep.

 

YURI'S DREAM

"UHH what a beautiful day" I said as I jumped out of my bed, I looked to my right still not finding Yoona there, "MessageMessage" My phone rang.

 

To: Yuri^^

From: Minho^^

Yul~ guess what SM allowed me to get married with my beloved girlfriend ar'net you happy for me?!? well I know you are...the wedding day is on December the 7 in the middle of our birthday!! hope you ar'net going eany were except for my wedding!!

 

A tear rolled down my cheeks the dripped on my shirt then more came making my shirt wet, 'why'd you have to get married Minho? why?, I can't have a chance with you anymore' I said to myself.

 

Then it flashed to the wedding day.

 

"Would you Seul ki take Minho as your beloved husband [sorry I dont know what they say in wedding's]" the priest asked Seul Ki "deh!" Seul Ki smiled.

 

"Do you Minho take Seul Ki as your beloved wife?" the priest asked Minho "deh!" he replied wich made me brake in tears quitely, "I repersent you husband and wife!" then everyone clapped.

 

"AWWW they're sooooo cute Im happy they got married..right Yul" Fany nudged me, "oh they're doing the flower thing..im in" Tiffany said and ran away and soon the other girls ran to the flower throwing thing.

 

Then it flashed again

 

I was infront of a house that you could hear babies crying, I knocked on the door lightly and then Minho opened the door "oh Yuri...annyeonghaseyo" Minho bowed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I replied "Minho~ah I think Im pregnant again...oh hi Yuri unnie!" Seul Ki waved at me "annyeonghaseyo" I greeted again "Yah! Alyena dont put that in the toilet!" Seul Ki scolded a little girl that was her daughter...

 

"You want some coffee" Minho asked "no-no thank you I need to go now bye, annyeong" I waved and ran away crying like a baby...

 

END OF YURI'S DREAM

 

"Yuri-Yuri" someone shouted my name, I opened my eyes finding the member's gathering around my bed looking at me worridly "Yuri are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Deh? why?" I asked "well you've been crying in your sleep alot now what's wrong?" Taeyeon frowned "nothing..." I wiped my eyes that had dried up tears.

 

"okay come on it's time to get ready..we have scehdules to attend" Taeyeon announced  then everyone went out of the room and did what they had to do.

 

-After 3 hours-

AT SMBUILDING

 

"YURI!!" someone called, I turned my head to only find Minho running up to me "annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled awkwardly, "Sooooo are you ready to be faked girlfrinded with me?" Minho cheered.

 

"Neh" I nodded slowly "okay come on", I really enjoyed the feeling how Minho would hold my hand but he probably dosen't care if we hold hands....

 

Minho's POV

Aiiiii the day was pretty busy today...hmmm Im lucky that Im now getting droped off my girlfriends place by Yuri in her car, "thank you Yuri annyeong" I waved and knocked on the door.

 

"Neh?" a old lady opened the door "oh umm halmeoni is Seul Ki here?" I asked nervously "oh you must be Minho...yeh she's here...oh and also can you take care of her for just 30 minutes..I have to get some milk" Halmeoni asked getting her coat.

 

"Okay annyeong" I waved goodbye to her and went to knock on Seul Ki's room door "n-neh h-halmeoni?" Seul Ki opened the door "surprise!" I smiled "oh.." thats what she said to her beloved boyfriend.

 

"Are you okay baby your eyes are swollen and you have dried up tears at the end of your eyes?" I asked worridly "M-Minho I t-think we s-should.." "should what?" I looked at her confused.

 

"S-should..b-b-r-a-k-e-u-p-" She looked down and strted crying "wae? wAE? WAE? WHO MADE YOU WANT TO BRAKE UP WITH ME?" I started getting teary...

 

"C-" I cut her off by my thinking "Kwon Yuri am I right?" I asked mad "..." she didnt answer "that's it Im gonna face to face her and if she lies it wasn't her I will do something bad...Im going Im gonna be back okay!" I ran out of the house.

 

I waited till a taxi passed "yess" I found a taxi with no one in it  "Yes? omg are you SHINee's Minho?" "deh...Im going to SNSD's dorm you know were it is?" I asked...

 

"Neh omg are you going to visit Yuri?" she drove away and asked "you can say that, so palli!" I ordered.

 

"Okay that will be 8000won please buttttt for idols it would be free annyeong!" the girl driver drived away, I pressed the elevator button and waited for the door to open.

 

I walked in the elevator and pressed level 4, I got out of the elevator and jogged to SNSD's dorm door, "Neh?..oh Minho come i-" "no thank you, is Yuri here?" I cut Taeyeon noona off.

 

"Uhmmm yup..YUL MINHO IS HERE!" she shouted making everyone in the dorm peek out from their room door, "neh unnie" Yuri walked up to us...

 

"Okay bye fake couple" Taeyeon noona joked "oh and wait put these on!" Tiffany gave us over sized hoodies and jogging pants "neh" Yuri smiled fakely.

 

We walked to a park that was quite far from SNSD's dorm and thank god the time of day was sunset because less people would go to park's, we sat on a bench..

 

"Yuri how could you?" I asked madly "huh?" she looked at me confused, "just how-how?" I asked really mad "....." and she didnt give an answer "why'd you threaten Seul Ki to brake up with me?"...

 

"Huh? I di-" "stop it!" "I dont know what your talking about" Yuri got scared "stop denieng!" I shouted making couple's look at us "I cant belive you just played me..so you can make me and my girlfriend brake up" I said in disbelif.

 

Yuri's POV

'What did I do?? Im so confuse...Im sorry if I did eanything to brake you guy's up...Im so~ sorry' I said in my head scared if I said a word he would do something bad, tears were threatning to go out of my eyes..

 

Im so scared right now I dont know what to do..but Im sure I did nothing, but then the word came out of my mouth to stop the awkward aura "mianhe".

 

"THATS ALL!" "guy's can you please take this into the disabled toilets? because your ruining my friends confessing time, "neh?" Minho dragged me into the disabled toilets.

 

"Click" did I just hear oh it's just probably how the door closes, "just, Yuri why did you make Seul Ki cry?" Minho asked about to cry, "I-i s-still dont k-know what y-your talking a-about still?" I sobbed.

 

"Uhhh stop acting inicent...you know what Im giving up my career...and get married with my girlfriend and Im sure Im never gonna see your face" Minho put his hand on the handle and pushed it down..but it didnt open.

 

I was right it was locked "oh no it's locked" Minho tried opening it again "yup were locked".....

 

Minho's POV

Damn it were locked in, I looked to my back to still find Yuri crying hardly..I must've scared her alot, but that's what she gets trying to brake me and Seul Ki up..

 

-50 minutes later-

 

Im so hungry..and Yuri still has'nt stop crying,..okay thats it Im gonna say sorry for making her get scared..,..."Yuri..mianhe for getting you scared, but-" "why'd I have to threatan Seul Ki to brake up with you?.." she finished my scentence...

 

"Yeah?" "I-i d-didnt b-but if I-i d-did i-t w-without m-me knowing...m-mianhe" she tried stopping her tears "oh.." I said shocked, so it wasnt her.

 

Yuri then hid in the corner of the room,sat down and hid herself in her hoodie..still crying.

 

Yuri's POV

I dont know why Im crying but he just scared me alot,...I should stop crying now..I might get a cold.., then suddenly I felt arms hugging me, I looked up and saw Minho smiling warmly at me.

 

I smiled awkwardly and looked back down blushing bright red, "mianhe Yul.." Minho said then put his lips onto mine, my eyes turned big O.O did I just get kissed by my fake boyfriend...

 

I tried pushing him off thinking what Seul Ki would do to Minho and I, "M-minho g-get o-off..." I cried "wae?" he broke the kiss "Im not your girlfriend Im just your fake.." I murmmured.

 

"Oh then would you be my girlfriend?"

__________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

 

I hope you liked it

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

 

MinYul forever!!!!

429447_295862953800395_118648058188553_7