Chapter 1 - Final

It all ends here once and for all

In Taeyeon’s house

*RIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

“ARGH!! This alarm is annoying! One day when I’m free from school, I swear I’m going to throw this alarm far far away into whichever corner that I can find!” taeyeon said to herself after she switched off her alarm clock. She stretched herself and started yawning. Once she was done done with her mini daily routine of stretching, she climbed out of bed and started to prepare for school.

“ I hate school!” Taeyeon thought to herself and wore her shoe before she left house. Taeyeon was a lonely girl, she had only a friend in school because she seldom talks to people. People find her really hard to approach and they all stay away from her. However, because of this ( being unapproachable) taeyeon often gets bullied in school.

Her only friend that stands by her everytime she has trouble. Her only friend that never leaves her out. Her only friend that protects her. Her only friend means everything to her. Her only friend , Tiffany.

School’s Corridor

Taeyeon was walking to her classroom, the first lesson was mathematics class. Taeyeon had her mathematics workbook in her hand and her other hand holding onto her bagpack that was strap over her shoulder. Just then, Taeyeon felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Yuri smirking at her. “ oh no.. not again! “ taeyeon thought to herself. Finding the determination to end it all, taeyeon told herself that she will never ever get bullied by Yuri ever again.

Before taeyeon’s determination even sets in, her nervousness took over. When taeyeon is nervous, she has a bad habit of singing to herself. Taeyeon started singing and that’s when Yuri’s smirk faded.

“ STOP SINGING! I HATE YOU. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I’M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET IT THAT YOU STEPPED INTO THIS SCHOOL!” Yuri said with bloodshot eyes looking at taeyeon.

Taeyeon was shocked that this was the first time yuri yelled at her so loudly. This was the first time yuri seemed so enraged. She didn’t know what had gotten into yuri. All she know was that an angry yuri is not someone who could be taken lightly. She felt a strong pull at her collar and she looked down. Yuri was grabbing onto Taeyeon’s collar.

“Yuri… Calm down. What did I even do? I really don’t know why you hate me so much but from the moment I stepped into this school, you have been bullying me everyday . I really want to know why are you even doing this..” Taeyeon said while trying to gently pry yuri’s hand away, thinking that she could escape yuri’s torture this time.

“SHUT UP! You don’t try to come and talk to me. I don’t even want to hear your voice. Tiffany was mine! Why did you snatch her away from me! I didn’t mean to betray her months back. I didn’t mean it. She didn’t even gave me a chance to explain and here you are being so happy together with her! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?” Yuri’s tears threatened to flow from her eyes.

Taeyeon was so scared that her lips were starting to tremble. “ Look, Yuri I’m sorry okay. I didn’t know and I didn’t mean to snatch Tiffany away from you. Please don’t do this, you are only hurting yourself and tiffany if she knew you are like this. I’m sure if you apologise to her nicely everything will be fine.”

“Don’t come and teach me what to do ! I don’t want to hear anything that comes out from your mouth. You are going to get it today!” Tiffany said as she still held on tightly to my collar with a hand and she raised her other hand , balling it into a fist.

Tiffany’s POV

I looked at my watch, its already 8:15am! Taeyeon is seldom late for her classes. Why is she so late today! I felt uneasy so I grabbed my phone from my bag and raised my hand, telling the teacher I had to go to the washroom because I was urgent. The teacher let me off and I quickly ran out of the classroom.

I started to slow down when I turned a corner heading towards the washroom and I took out my phone. I unlocked it and dailed taeyeon’s number. Not good, she wasn’t picking up. Something is definitely wrong now. Just as I was about to give up and head back to class, I heard someone shouting from the corner of the corridor. No one ever passes there, its so quiet. I wonder who is the one shouting.

“Come on Yuri! Please!! I’ll help you explain to Tiffany and we could be all friends again! Please don’t do this. You’re only hurting yourself yuri ah please!”

Hmm? Wait.. Is that… TAEYEON’S VOICE!?

I ran into the direction of where that scream came from and I saw Yuri holding onto taeyeon’s collar with a fist raised, as if ready to devour taeyeon anytime soon.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

As I was starting to lose hope and accept the punch that yuri was going to give me, accept the frustration that yuri was going to vent on me, I saw tiffany from the corner of my eyes.

Tiffany stood rooted to the ground seeing me backed against the wall. She was shock.

“Tiffany! Come here quick please. I have something to tell you.” Taeyeon shouted.

“Don’t lie to me. Tiffany is not there. You just want to get away with this huh?” Yuri said without even turning back. Eyes on me all this while.

Without a second warning, Yuri’s fist came down on me. It happened too fast. I didn’t feel anything for a second or so. Suddenly, I felt as if a car just banged into my abdomen. It hurt so much that my tears spilled out of my eyes. My legs gave way and I lost all strength. If not for Yuri’s hand still holding on to my collar, I would have fainted onto the floor. Yuri vented all her frustration and anger towards me all this while into that one punch.

“let her go!” she shouted out loud.

“What if I say no?” I struggled to kept myself free while I heard her say.

“ You would wished that you had never said that” She said with a smirk on her face.

Tiffany walked over to me and slapped Yuri in her face hard. Yuri’s lips cracked and a drop of blood came out of it.

“That’s for taeyeon.”

Tiffany slapped Yuri once more.

“That’s for me” she said before she shouted.

“NOW EXPLAIN YOURSELF!”

Yuri stood there shock. She started to cry. Yuri broke down. “Why fany ah.. I didn’t mean to betray you. Please don’t do this to me. I’ll promise I will make it up to taeyeon, all I asked for is just for you to be my friend again.” Yuri woke up from the slap that tiffany gave her and pleaded to tiffany

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! I don’t know what has gotten into me just now. I swear I couldn’t control myself. I was just too jealous that you were always hanging out with taeyeon. I was lonely. The loneliness is killing me. Fany ah believe me, if I could turn back the time I would never ever betray you ever again. Please forgive me.” Yuri pleaded and pleaded.

Seeing her sincerity Tiffany looked at me and said “ I will only if she does.”

I looked at her still clutching onto my stomach and in that situation, I could understand perfectly how yuri felt. How painful loneliness is. I felt the sincerity and the will to change in yuri’s voice.

“ I forgive her.”  I said while looking at yuri then back to tiffany and back to yuri. I gave out a sigh of relief before I leaned against the wall.

Tiffany gave her eye smile and said to yuri, “ okay I hope that this will be the last time and you will never ever do it again. Yuri ah, I forgive you.”

Yuri stopped sobbing and tried to catch her breath back while she stood up and hugged tiffany. “Thank you tiffany. Thank you. You will never know how much your forgiveness means to me.”

Tiffany held yuri for awhile before she let go and said to yuri, “ now lets bring taeyeon to the sick bay and get ur lips treated”

Tiffany walked towards me and yuri walked towards the other side of me. They both held onto one of my arms and put it around their shoulders and brought me to the sick bay. I felt so relieve that I had another friend now and its all over now. I told myself that this is just an obstacle to make our friendship stronger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading :) I wanted to write a longer one but I’m afraid that I would get stuck midway through the story. I should plan more before I decide to write a long one next time maybe. Till then, Thanks for reading once again:) hoped you like the story!

P/s : Can’t wait for their comeback!!!!!