First and last chapter

Behind The Glass

 

*Your POV*
 
"Yah!Nerd.Get away from this seat.Ewwwww.Maybe you can have it.It stinks after you sat on it," the queenka,Eunjung said and smirked.I used my book to cover my face as we were all surrounded by my NEW classmates.Yes,new classmates.It's my first week to be in this high school and I was being bullied by the queenka,Eunjung,and her another friend,JiEun.
 
"Get back to your own seats,people!" the teacher yelled at the people as she put her belongings on the teacher's desk.Everyone then quickly walked back to their seats as the teacher was about to start the lesson.As the students sat down,the teacher said,"It's History lesson right now,take out your book and turn to page 261."
 
-An hour and fifteen minutes later-
 
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing" the school bell rang.
 
The teacher looked at her watch and said, "Alright. Class,dismissed." The students started to pack up their things and go to the next lesson.As I was packing up my thing,I heard Eunjung said out loud, "JiEun-ah,didn't you smell something bad?" "Yeah.Probably because of a living trash there picking up her books." JiEun replied and high-fived with Eunjung. The students in the class laughed and boo-ed at me.I quickly packed up my things and walked out of the room. *So this is what those people felt after got bullied.But I never bully others,did I?What did I did to deserve this?*
 
I walked to the locker and kept my books.It was now Dancing lesson so I walked to the dancing class. "Eunjung-ah,look!The trash is here!" I heard JiEun said. "Eww,I wonder why this school even wants this trash to study here." Eunjung answered and smirked at me as I walked pass them.Then I fell to the floor after feeling some one pushed me.I looked up at them as they held my chin. "Look,trash.Stay away from us,arasso?" Eunjung said and slapped me.
 
*Minhyuk's POV*
 
As I walked pass the dancing class with Hyunsik,I heard someone fell in the class.We both turned to look at what happened and found the queenka that every one admires was bullying a nerd with her friend,JiEun.
 
"Omo,isn't that Eunjung,the queenka that everyone admires?" Hyunsik asked. "Molla.Let's go and see what happened." I answered and dragged Hyunsik into the class.
 
"Calm down,girls.What happened?" I asked as I stepped into the class. "Oppa!This girl just said something bad about us," Eunjung said and pouted. *Ewww,I really hate girls who acted cute in front of boys*
 
"What?!A nerd talking bad about you both?Yah!Micheosseo?Apologise to Eunjung and JiEun.Now!" being a flirt,Hyunsik said while grabbing her hair.I saw her tears flow down and pushed Hyunsik away.A few gasped was heard and she ran out of the class."Oppa~You're too harsh to her.You even grabbed her hair!" JiEun said. "Both of you aren't much better than me either," Hyunsik said and smiled at them."Well,girls,gotta go!Annyeong!"
 
"Hyung,what do you think?" Hyunsik asked. "Think about what?" I asked and looked at him blankly. "About the incident of course.I don't think so that the nerd was talking bad about them." he answered. "Molla," I replied and walked away. "Hyung~!Where are you going?Your class start in 2 minutes!" I heard Hyunsik called.I turned to look at him and shrugged then I continued my way to the opposite way of where my classroom is.
 
*Your POV*
 
"Yeoboseyo?" a voice said.
 
"Unnie~I don't wanna study here anymore!!Shireo~!This school for sake~!" I complained over the phone.
 
There was a sigh until Jiyeon unnie said,"Aish,Le-" "Leon disappeared,unnie.Now,there's only Park Hyemi,the nerd!" I said and I heard another sigh. "Arasso,Hyemi-ah,you can come back here if you want,you know?Don't suffer there ara?" Jiyeon unnie said. "Nae,unnie.But,are you free now?" I asked. "Nae,wae?" she asked and I told her what happened. "So those es were bullying our Hyemi?!" Jiyeon unnie asked in anger. "Unnie,jebal.Brin-"
 
"Who are you talking to?" a voice asked and I turned behind.I gasped and hung up the phone. "N-No one," I replied. "Really?" the guy asked and raised his eyebrow. "But I'm sure that someone was here talking though." "You're imagining things," I replied him. He walked towards me and said,"Okay then.I'm Minhyuk.Lee Minhyuk.Friends?" I looked at him for a while and said,"Alright.Friends.I'm Park Hyemi by the way." We shooked our hands and smiled at each other.
 
*Minhyuk's POV*
 
*This girl is really something.A few minutes just now,she's an innocent girl being bullied by those queenkas and now she's swearing.*
 
 
-3 weeks later-
 
*Your POV*
 
*Since that day,Minhyuk oppa and I had became a considered-good friend and day by day , our friendship got closer and closer while the queenkas got more jealous than before.*
 
I suddenly had an emergency and have to go to the restroom to..pee?After doing my business,I walked out of the restroom and found Eunjung and JiEun standing there and smirked at me.I ignored them and walked away but I got pulled back by my hair.Eunjung pulled my hair and I got pushed by JiEun into the restroom.They locked it and smirked again.
 
"So being friends with our Minhyuk oppa,huh?" JiEun said and grabbed my hair to face her.She slapped me and so I fell to the floor.Eunjung kicked me in my stomach and punch me at the same spot. "Trying to steal Minhyuk oppa away from us?Hah!I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!" Eunjung said and grabbed my hair to the toiletbowl.She pushed my head into the toiletbowl and flushed it.I heard them laughing and unlocked the door.They walked out of the restroom while laughing.I quickly got up and washed my face.And yes,my no degree spectacles broke.*Poor me* While cleaning up myself,I saw that my uniform had a tear on it but lucky me that I have a spare one in my locker.So I quickly head to my locker and changed into the new one and walked back to the class.As I entered the class,everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
 
"Who is she?"
 
"She's pretty and hot,dude!"
 
"Wow.I wish to be her boyfriend,to be honest."
 
People thought they were whispering but actually they weren't.I heard every compliment they said and walked to my table quickly and kept my things.
 
"Y-You're that nerd?!?!" a girl suddenly screamed as she saw me keeping my things.I ignored her and ran out of the class.As I was running,I bumped into Minhyuk oppa.I mumbled a sorry,loud enough for him to hear but he grabbed my arm not letting me go.
 
"Hyemi?" he asked.I quickly escaped from him and ran out of the school,without leaving any teacher about me leaving early.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" I asked as I picked up my phone which just rang a few seconds ago.
 
"Hyemi~!Are you alright?You sounded hurt," Jiyeon unnie said.
 
"I'm alright,unnie.But,do you mind picking me up from my new school?" I asked.
 
"Yeah,sure.I have something to tell you,too," she said and hung up.
 
-At my home-
 
I explained every thing to Jiyeon unnie and broke into tears."I can't unnie.I don't want to suffer anymore!Unnie~Jebal!I-I don't want to suffer anymore," I cried while hugging my knees.She patted my back and said,"It's alright,Hyemi.Look,now you're without spectacles,aren't you?They'll definitely stop bullying you." I looked at her and nodded my head. 
 
*Minhyuk's POV*
 
*She looked kind of familiar,to be honest.Is she Hyemi but the without her spectacles version?*
 
-The next day-
 
I went to school as usual and met up with my gang,BTOB.
 
"Hey hyuk," Eunkwang called out and I waved. "Where's your girlfriend?"
 
"Nah,Hyemi isn't my girlfriend," I protested.
 
"That's good then.I couldn't imagine my own hyung dating a nerd," Peniel said.
 
"Well,yesterday a girl bumped into me.She's..she's pretty,to be honest.But she looks a little like Hyemi," I said while walking to my class.
 
"Hyung,here's my class.And,if that girl is really pretty,then it definitely wouldn't be Hyemi," Sungjae said and walked into his class.
 
Everyone looked at me which makes me asked,"What?" "Nothing," they replied and continued walking.I stopped as I reached Hyemi's class but I saw that she wasn't there.I sighed and walked to my class with my buddy.
 
Not long after my lessons,it was already break time so I walked to Hyemi's class again,to look for her.I don't know why,actually but I wanted to see her so badly.Finally,I saw her.WAIT.No,it's the girl that bumped into me yesterday.I walked into the class and asked,"Hyemi?" She looked up at me and smiled a little.BINGO.I knew it.
 
"Mind going to the rooftop with me?" I asked.She stopped keeping her stuff and looked at me."Sure,but how do you know it's me?" "Some feeling told me that you're you," I replied while she chuckled.I noticed  bruise on her left arm and decided to ask her about it when we're at the rooftop.
 
 
*Your POV*
 
It was really surprising.I wonder how does he recognized me.I mean,I looked totally the different with and without spectacles on.As we reached the rooftop,we stoop next to each other while enjoying the view of the forest which is located right next to our school.
 
"So,what is it that you wanna talk about?" I asked.He pointed to my left arm and I looked at it.Oh,my bruise."What happened?" he asked. "I-I-I..fell down!Yes!I fell down," I replied. "You're really bad in lying you know," he said and looked at me. "Now,tell me the truth." he said again and so I started to explain what happened.
 
"S-So you mean,the-they bullied you?Because of me?" Minhyuk oppa asked and I nodded my head looking down feeling guilty. "Hyemi-ah,please.Jebal.Let me protect you from now on," he said. I looked at him and without myself knowing,we stare at each others' eyes. "Please?" he asked again and this time,I nodded my head.Automatically.He smiled and hugged me.
 
"Kaja," he said and dragged me to some where. "Yah.Where are we going?" I asked. "To the cafeteria," he answered and looked at me while smiling. "Wae?!?!" I asked again. "Aishhh.To announce that you belong to me,of course!" he answered and stopped walking.He looked into my eyes and pulled me closer to him.The next time I know is that our lips were touching,and I kissed him back,automatically.After a few seconds,he pulled away and said,"Kaja!Let's go to the cafeteria."