Unexpected first day

7 against 7

You were a freshmen and Daekyung University and it's your first day at school. You had trouble looking for your locker and was walking around trying to look for it.

"Hey." you heard someone say. You turned around and the person's face was so close to yours.

"W-w-what?" You stutter

"You're a freshmen?? Seems like you need some help" He said. He had charming eyes that sparkled under the light. "What's your locker number? I'll take you there."

"Erm, locker number 431." You said.

"Come on," He started to walk in the other direction. You followed him. He must be a senior...

Soon, you arrived at your locker. You thanked the guy and bowed to him. "Kamsahabnida~"

"No probs! My name's Myungsoo. Come to me if you need help." He winked at you. You blushed and your cheeks turned a deep shade of red. You proceeded to your next class, which was English. Arggh, English is so boring. You thought to yourself.

 

~english class~

You walked into class with your head down. You headed to an empty seat and sat down without bothering to look at the people beside you.

"Hey" it was a familiar voice. You turned to the right.

"Oh it's you again. I thought you were a senior." You frowned.

"Haha no. I'm a freshmen. And, you're cute" He smiled and you and turned his head to the front, facing the teacher. You're cute too. Normally, you hated it when guys come up to you and tell you you're cute or pretty, because you were really very pretty. But this time, you did not seem to mind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay okay, I know this is really bad but bear with me okay? I had written an entire chapter but it got deleted.. T_T I had to rewrite it. So, I totally lost what I was planning to write but I will continue to update. Please don't unsubscribe please >< I will update but I have schoolwork and blogs to update too. Thanks to those who subscribe! Please dooo comment and help me advertise my fanfic please :D

Yours truly~~