I did what??

Weird Habbit

 

 
 
"ahhh!! today is friday!!! no classes for meee~~~!! i shouted while jumping on the couch happily.
 
"get off before you break the couch ~~~~ah" ilhoon teased. 
 
"shutup bro. merong~~!"
 
"what did you just say?" he said in a 'serious' tone. *psh like i'll believe he's mad.*
 
"i said, shut. up. bro. what are you gonna do about it" 
 
"well, BRO, im going to..." he started to walk to me slowly..i think i know what hes gonna do..but just to be safe..
 
"uh-oh....RUN!!!!" 
 
he started chasing me around the living room. i heard a thud behind me and saw him kneeling on the ground.
 
"-gasp- ilhooniieee~~~ 괜찮아??*" i said kneeling down in front of him. 
 
"~~~~ah..."he said groaning "GOTCHA!!!"
 
next thing i know im pinned to the ground between his legs and now being attacked by the tickle monster. 
 
"aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! no-hahahah-nononono. stop- noooo!!! wahahahhaha!!"
 
few mins of being tickled ilhoon grew tired and finally stopped.
 
"ilhooniieee~~"i whined
 
"hm?" 
 
"GET OFF OF ME!! youre too heavy" 
 
"yah!! do I have to tickle you again??"he said positioning his hands by my waist.
 
"NONONO. 미안!! 미안!! 미안!! i love you" i said with my hands folded in front of my face. 
 
"good~ and of course you love me. im your best friend ^^" he said leaning down and kissing my cheeks. its a normal thing for us to do that. 
 
"ok now can you please get off you big " i said trying to get him off.
 
"oh yeah" he finally got up and helped me up. 
 
"~~~~~ah lets watch a movie!!"
 
"w-what movie??" i asked nervously. i KNOW ilhoon would want to watch a scary movie..and I HATE scary movies. im..kinda fine watching it but its after the movie that really gets me. i get all paranoid and what not. 
 
*heheh i know ~~~~ doesnt want to watch a scary movie but i reaaaalllyyy want to watch it. i like having her sitting next to me and hug me when shes scared..so,,aegyo mode: activated*
 
"~~~~~aahhh ..lets watch a scawy movie pwease?? -pout pout-" *mwuahahaha i know she cant resist my aegyo*
 
"b-but.."
 
"~~~~~aahhh pwweeeaaassshhh" 
 
"ugh!! fine. i hate it when you do that >.<"
 
"yaaaaayyyy!!! you get the popcorn and ill get the movie ready."
 
*ugh why does he have to use aegyo on me??? he knows i cant resist it. if only  could control my feel-*
 
"~~~~~ah"
 
i turned around as he was walking towards me. he bent down to kiss my cheek again.
 
"lets enjoy the movie oh? dont be scared~ill be right next to you"
 
*.....hes acting very touchy today. usually hes not like this..he hates skinship..*
 
as soon as the popcorn was done i went back to the living room. ilhoon had a blanket and pillow ready. 
 
"if i get nightmares, i blame you"
 
"-gasp- how could you say that?? you agreed heheheh merong"
 
i made a face at him and sat down next to him.
 
"~~~~ah come here. we can share the blanket." he said making room for the both of us. he had his arms aroung my shoulder and his other arm holding the popcown bowl.
 
"ilhoonie..your being touchy today..i thought you hate skinship" 
i asked confusedly (a/n: is that even a word?) 
 
"well do you want me to leave you here? i can sit on the other couch."
 
"NO! i didnt mean it like that 바보" 
 
"then dont complain and watch the movie" he whispered,,only a few inches from my ear. 
 
*ilhoonniieee...your confusing me..were best friends but you act like were a couple..you hate skinship but your hugging me and cuddling. i dont want to get my hopes up...*
 
-during the movie-
 
"agh!!!!" i screamed as a monster popped out on the screen. i hugged ilhoon tighter and buried my face into his chest. his grip on my shoulders tightened. if we were any closer i'd be sitting on his lap..
 
-after the movie-
 
"waaahhh!!! that was fun!!" ilhoon said as he got up and stretched. he looked at me..i was buried in the blanket. 
 
"~~~~~ah movies over."
 
"ilhooniiieee...c-can i s-sleep w-w-with you t-tonight??" *did i just asked that?? ive never slept in the same room with him..* 
 
"yeah~ lets go." he helped me up and we headed to his room. 
 
"you want to change into pj's? you can just wear mine"
he handed me a big t-shirt and i went to the bathroom. i undressed quickly and put on the shirt. it reached mid-thigh so its okay. i went back in the room and saw ilhoon getting undressed. 
 
"oh..s-sorry.." i said turning around so he wont see my blush. 
 
"im done. you can look now." 
 i turned around, walked to the bed and got under the covers. i put a pillow between us. this IS the first sleeping in the same bed...
 
ilhoon got in the other side and layed down. 
 
"do you want me to turn off the lights?"
 
"yeah..but can we keep a small light on?"
 
he did just as i asked..*why is my heart pounding?? its quiet now..i hope he doesnt hear it*
 
"잘자 ~~~~아" 
 
"good night ilhoonie"
 
-during the night-
 
i felt something soft on my neck. i started to get up but something pinned me back down to the bed. 
my eyes shot open as i felt something bite my neck. i gasped as i saw ilhoon kissing my neck..i noticed there were some red marks on my neck already. im not gonna lie..it felt good but why is he doing this?
 
"~~~~~ah 사랑해..넌 내꺼야.." i heard him murmur into my neck as he kept kissing me.
 
"ilhoon-aahhh" that sounded wrong..i couldnt help but moan as he was now my neck. 
 
"i-ilhooniiee~~ wake up"
 
he bit my neck one last time before he stirred from his sleep.
 
"hm? ~~~~ah? did you have a bad dream? whats wrong??" he asked in a panic..
 
i felt awkward all of a sudden..
 
"well...you..i.."
 
"what is it?? tell me"
 
"i-its awkward... " i showed him the marks he made on my neck. 
 
"w-what??"
 
"i-in your sleep...y-you..." i couldnt finish my sentence..i didnt know how to tell him what happened..
 
"I-I did..that?" i nodded.
 
"you said.."
 
"oh? w-what did i say?"
 
"uhm..s-saranghae..n-neon n-naekkeoya" i looked away feeling shy.
 
"...mian..does it ..hurt?" 
 
"only a l-little bit"
 
i heard him shift on the bed. i looked up and i saw a mischievous smirk on his lips. he bent down to eye level and whispered,
 
"want me to kiss it better?"
 
"e-eh???"
 
next thing he does shocked the living me out of me. he somewhat pins me on the bed and hes looking straight into my eyes.
 
"~~~~~ah i love you"
 
my heart is beating 81552728918x faster as he comes closer..and closer.
 
"ilhoonie.."
 
"hm?" he stops a few centimeters away and smiles at me.
 
his smile is mesmerizing..i couldnt say anything. i was speechless..what i did next surprised me. i pecked his lips. even though it was short, it was still sweet. he seemed surpised too. while he was still shocked, i peck his lips again, mutter a 'goodnight' and turn away from him so he wont see me blush. 
 
"~~~~~ah" he recovered now.. uh-oh.. he pulled me by my waist and hugged me tight. 
 
"saranghae" he whispered in my neck which made me squeal.
"hahah cute. goodnight my beautiful"
 
"goodnight ilhoon..oppa"
 
 
(a/n: 괜찮아 means 'im ok' 미안 is 'sorry' 바보 is 'stupid' 사랑해 넌내꺼야 is 'i love you you are mine' 잘 is 'sleep well' im not good at romanization so i us characters instead. hope you like the story) <3