Prologue

난 니가 제일 좋아 (I like you the most)

 

Prologue
 
"Lee Taemin!"
 
“Ne seonsaeng-nim” My head shot to the front of the room at his sharp voice.
 
“It may serve you better in your studies to pay attention to my lesson, and not watch the soccer team’s practice”
 
I internally rolled my eyes. I had though only weeks ago that having Jung Junho, the strictest teacher in the school, as my math teacher wouldn’t be so bad, after all it is my best subject. Turns out Key was right, once again. Jung really was the most infuriating teacher in the school, perhaps on the planet.
 
“Ne seonsaeng-nim. It won’t happen again” I lied.
 
Honestly, how can anyone expect me to focus on solving matrices when Choi Minho was running around shirtless outside? Free show? Yes, please.
 
Once Jung turned his back on the class once more and continued his lecture, I felt my eyes drifting back towards the window. Totally against my will of course, I’m all about the education.
 
....and there he was, in all his half glory.
 
A god among men.
 
A prince among peasants.
 
The sole star of all of my fantasies.
 
Choi Minho. Even his name was perfect.
 
My only goal for the year, besides learning but of course ^_^v, is to get him on my team. I mean come on, I don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell with him if the rumors are true. 
 
How could I, a guy, get him if he’s 100% straight?