Meet chansung's alter ego...... Channi!!!

our to maknae's alter ego's are...................................GIRLS!!!!!????

Channi is just like chansung. she likes to eat, its one of her hobbies. While her boy form got fit she stayed he regular self. She likes to play and dosent like any animals including chansung's cat. She dosent take back talk from others and is very stubborn, some times for the wrong reasons. She is the reason chansung once had long hair and when he cut it she was sad but happy her hair didnt go like his. Chansung knew that she was his alter ego and that she was one part of his soul and he let her come out to pay her 2pm oppa's a visit. Her and chansung were able to talk in their mind and chansung told her that she had to call the 2pm members oppa. She is strongly against that but because chansung is her altter ego and he is older than her by 10 months she will listen to him.Channi is kinda dorky. She dosent need glasses so please dont get mixed up by that pic of her. She falls over a lot of things and tripps over her own two feet. She is the reason why chansung is so playful and buck wild. She talks to chansung in her dreams so that he can tell her what to do and how good of a day she had with 2pm.When she meets Jinwoon's alter ego they will become a dynamic duo and will cause hovic. World watch out for channi!!!!

Thanksxloveheart

lovelykpopbchick=channi.