FAN GIRLS

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

 

"Oh, You're still not yet done at this time,Ssul?" 

"Yeah, I had practiced overtime for the upcoming tournament. how about you, oppa?"

"Well, I also stayed late for practice since we have a friendly match with the other school this weekend.." 

"oh, Good Luck *yawn~* for that match oppa.."

"Ssul.. mind if I take you to your house? You look so tired already, i think it'd be best that I'd take you home, since it's already night. you ok with it?"

"how about you? will you be ok going home by yourself,oppa?"

"Well, our neighborhood is quite close to yours anyway, so i think i'll be fine~ so I'll take you to your house then?"

"hmm.. ok then~"

-----

"oh look girls~ Taemin-oppa's coming~ Prepare the towel and the water bottle!!"

"W-Wait! he's with someone!! for now lets hide!!" The girls who were waiting for Taemin hid behind the tree beside their school gate.

-

"I-Isn't that Choi Sulli?!?!" the girl said after Taemin and Sulli passed by them..

"WHAT?! a-after being his only girl best friend, now she's letting him take her home?!?!"

"T-That can't be possible.. U-Unless they're d-d-dating..."

"NOOOOOOOOO! That can't be!! did you see them holding hands?!?!"

"Now that you talked about it.. uhh.. wait.. I think.. NO! they weren't holding hands!!"

"then, that is enough information for us to think that they aren't dating!! YES~!!" the 3 girls rejoiced after noticing that..

"That Choi Jinri has been a nuisance to our love for Lee Taemin, our school's perfect prince~ He's Handsome, Nice, Smart, Rich, Good at sports~ what else can you look for a guy, he has all of it~"

"well.. if you think about it like that.. I think Choi Jinri also is an equal to him, if you think about all those qualities.. she also has those.." After she said that, the other 2 girls looked at her with disbelief..

"H-How could you be at her side? I thought you are a part of the school's Official Lee TaeMin Fan Club?! whose side are you really on?!"

"d-don't say it like that.. I was just.. uh.. nevermind that! I'm always at your side!! FOREVER LEE TAEMIN FAN!!"

"So.. As I was saying before you interrupted me.. As a part of the school's Official Lee TaeMin Fan Club, we fans have to find a way to not let their current relationship go to the next level! for that purpose we will have an emergency meeting now! at my house! Call the other members, Ppalli!!"

"NE!!"

-----

 

Sulli's P.O.V

"Choi Jinri-ssi.." these 3 girls are from the other section..

"Ne, how may I help you? uhh.." I don't remember their names!! 

"Oh, how rude of us.. we didn't introduce ourselves, right? Well, My name is Park Jirae, and these two behind me are my classmates and BFF's Bae Sonee, and Kim Karae~"

"Nice to meet you Jirae-ssi, Sonee-ssi and Karae-ssi! You can call me Sulli, if you want~"

"ok.. uhmm.. Sulli-ssi.. Sonee-ah here has some kind of a problem, and she wanted to ask you about it, because we think you might know how to deal with her problem.."

"ohh~ ok. So, what seems to be the problem, Sonee-ssi?"

"uhh.. Sulli-ssi.. What would you do if a guy likes you?" hmm.. love problems huh?

"well. I'm not really an expert in love. but I think it depends if you like him too or not.."

"umm. what if I don't and I already declined him.."

"oh. so, is it ok between the two of you now?" hmm.. it seems her problem's already solved..

"N-not really.. you see, our classmates knew about it and they started to tease me with him.." ouch. that's kinda hard..

"Hmm~ If it were me.. I guess I will just have to avoid him, I know it's not the best way, but, relationships or even love isn't a priority to me right now.." I hope that somehow helped her.. 

"OK! Thank You So Much, Sulli-ssi!! You helped me alot~" phew~ glad she's ok now.. 

"hmm~ so that's how we'll rip the 2 of you apart.." Jirae-ssi mumbled, but I think I heard it wrong..

"what did you just say Jirae-ssi?"

"Oh, that~ It's nothing! don't mind me, I was just singing~ HAHA!"

"uh.. ok!" weird.. she's kinda creepy but, she's a fine person i guess..

"So, we'll be going now Sulli-ssi! Thank you so much for the answers you gave us to Sonee's problem!" they bowed down and went  to Taemin's table.. they just said something and then after awhile, they left.. After that, Taemin went to the seat infront of my table.

"What did my fan girls tell you,Ssul?" oh~ so the three of them are fans of Taemin..

"hmmph~ Don't get so cocky, Lee Taemin!"

"Ya! don't use that tone on me, Choi Jinri, I'm older than you! *merong* " pssh~ well, you were the one who started it!

"ok.ok! Sorry oppa. You're so called 'fan girls' just asked me a question and i gave them answers, that was it actually.."

"hmm~ what type of questions?" "you don't have to know.." "Come on,Ssul~ I'm getting more curious now that you won't tell me what their questions were~" he said while pouting.. "f-fine.. I-It's about their L-love problems.." I said while avoiding eye contact with him.. "really? I thought they were my fangirls! *pout*" "well, boohoo~ poor you~ BWAHAHAHA" I said teasingly. "well, it's just three out of alot more~" he backfired. our little talk was cut when the teacher arrived, Taemin quickly went back to his seat at the last row near the window.. ughh. Gosh, why is his seat so far from mine!! It's so hard to talk to him.. oh well. atleast, we've been classmate for the past 5 years, i think that enough is ok, right?

 

 


Author's note

uh.. sorry for the even shorter chapter.. and for the late update.. I was having to much fun with my christmas vacation~ hehe ^^

umm.. about the title.. I decided just now that I would move the part about what their FRIENDS did to the next chapter: CHAPTER THREE.. so the title will be 'FRIENDS'

I'm really sorry that part was suppose to be part of this chapter.. I'll probably post the next chapter tomorrow~ don't worry!

oh and if you're confused or anything just comment or PM me ok~ ^^

 

AND. DON'T WORRY TAELLI SHIPPERS, ABOUT THE MBC GAYO DAEJUN COLLABORATION!! HAVE FAITH IN BOTH OF THEM~~~ <3 <3 <3

fighting~!!