Uuummm...~

PSP , You Make Me Crazy !!!

Sibum just arrived at their apartment. Kibum couldn't wait to open Siwon's gift. But Kibum namjachingu's hand immediately take the gift out of Kibum's hand.

 

 

“We eat first ” Kibum eventually follow Siwon's words.

 

 

They eat together. But Siwon still catch Kibum eyes who didn't see his food because he kept looking towards the couch-the place where Kibum left his new PSP before.

 

 

“Let's eat your food, then go to shower and after that..”

 

 

“If I could play it after that?" asked Kibum and Siwon nodded. Kibum happy because his namjachingu allowed him to play it. Kibum beamed and spent his food soon.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Siwon came out of his room after his body fresher and he found his namjachingu playing PSP. Kibum looks very happy.

 

 

Kibum looked at Siwon who was staring at him, Ki Bum waved to his boyfriend then Siwon came over and sat beside him.

 

 

Siwon accompany Kibum a moment and watched him played, until “ Wonnie, I'm bored~

 

 

Siwon wide-eyed and eager to scream hysterically in his heart,”Really soon he was bored??”

 

 

Siwon very happy because Kibum boredom came faster than Siwon expected.

 

But...

 

 

 

Kibum hand now offers his PSP stick to Siwon,”We play together ne, Wonnie? I can't enjoy this game if there's no rival~”

 

 

Siwon really grumbling in his heart. His hand reached for the stick that offered by his-namjachingu. Then he began to follow the desired game Kibum.

 

 

.

 

 

Ki Bum teach Siwon,how to play his new game.

 

 

“Arraseo?” Siwon nodded weakly on what Kibum was taught before.

 

 

“Let's play now? - You also must to remember, don't succumb to me. Because i hate it" Siwon nodded once again after Kibum completing his talks.

 

 

.

 

 

Both playing very long and Kibum still will not be separated from his game. Even he was never tired to encourage his namjachingu to be more try to beat him.

 

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Siwon game character was defeated again by Kibum,” Fuhh..you lose again~~

 

 

Brukk..

 

 

“ Eem..? ” Kibum shierked a little when seeing Siwon fell beside him because he was too sleepy.

 

 

“He was really sleepy.. "

 

 

Ki Bum tried to shake Siwon's body, ”Wonnie-Ah.., wake up. We sleep in our bedroom, ne?”

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

They lay in the same bed . Siwon hand pulled Kibum waist so he could hug his loved ones when asleep.

 

 

“Gomawo..” Kibum smile after kissing Siwon, while the owner of the lip only develop smile with closed eyes and tightened his arms. Kibum head nearer to Siwon chest, he tightened his arms on Siwon and his eyes had closed.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

“ This is new, hyung?” Kibum smile and not forget to give his nod.

 

 

“ Wooo...,I also want to try”

 

 

“ Of course. I'm going to ask you to play together, Kyu.” said Kibum so glad. They see each other for a moment before finally playing together.

 

 

Siwon out from his bed room with neathly clothes, he sighed hevily when found Kibum already started his new habit in the morning. Siwon didn't say anything and then he walked to the dinning table.

 

 

.

 

 

“Kyu, have you.. - ” Changmin's screaming suddenly cut.

 

 

“I didn't forget” replied Kyu with screams.

 

 

Changmin out of his room and then checked his bag, Changmin knew if Kyu answer like that - certainly he was withhis second lover. And it really didn't forget Kyu to help Changmin for printing all Changmin's lecture.

 

 

.

 

 

“Kyu, help me ”Changmin asked while close the sleeve of his casual clothes.

 

 

Chakkaman,” replied Kyu.

 

 

Changmin looked over and saw that Kyu immediately finish his game. Then he grabbed Changmin sleeves to help tidy up. Kyu so fast to fix that, then he back to continue his game.

 

 

Changmin had neatly style headed to the dining table, beside Siwon who had been kept attention to his namajchingu felt upset. Then Siwon left his food that hasn't been completed.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kajja” Changmin asked Siwon go along when he saw Siwon recently appear from his room.

 

 

Siwon glanced at his Bummie that has not moved from his seat. Then he stepped up Kibummie. Kibum understands when Siwon face so near at him, Kibum soon give a short kiss to his namjachingu. After that Kibum turned back to his-PSP again.

 

 

Siwon looked at Kibum seriously. Changmin also have same experienced as his-hyung in the past, he was even able next to Kyu till now. But after Changmin slowly began to understand his-namjachingu, then give surprise gift also buy the PSP - Now Kyu has changed become really care to his Changmin. Changmin who understands Siwon's feeling just pat his-hyung shoulder so that make Siwon is more calm, then both passed along.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

( at Changmin and Siwon entertainment )

 

 

Before actually separating, Siwon and Changmin discuss about Siwon idea.

 

 

.

 

 

Mwo..?! - Ani !! ” Changmin didn't agree with Siwon thought.

 

 

“ You should have thought of that ..” Siwon patted Changmin shoulder before leaving the high-namja with his thoughts

 

 

.

 

 

Siwon looked at Changmin after he left Changmin that haven't move at all, ” Contact me after you decided. If you agree,we'll do it tomorrow."

 

 

Changmin still can't make a decision and could only see siwon's back moving further away.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kibum and Kyu get a job outside of Seoul so that the apartment was quite because none of the people there in.

 

 

“Hyung,” Changmin wants to stop Siwon idea to get rid of all the PSP in apartment.

 

 

“Just follow me. - Take everything and put in the boxes." asked Siwon and Changmin started to follow Siwon's orders.

 

 

.

 

 

Both have successfully completed Siwon idea. PSP and all CD's game are in different box. But Changmin speechless by what he had done.

 

 

“Don't leave a single one. - Do you know Kyu hiding his game elsewhere?”

 

 

Changmin immediately see towards Siwon as soon as he heard his-hyung question, “I'm sure he's never done it."

 

 

“Well, let's bring yours.” Siwon said as he picked up the box containing the CD's game.

 

 

Changmin see his box, there is doubt on Changmin until he asked again on Siwon, “Where do you want to bring all, hyung?”

 

 

“We will donate it to the orphanage."

 

 

Siwon's kindness is what led to give the idea where the PSP and game will be discarded.–anndweeee….it's better for me

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kyu've made a mess of the all part in the apartments includes his private bedroom but he did'nt get anything. He became dizzy then.

 

 

“Is there someone who took our valuables ? ” asked Kibum who had just entered the apartment and saw it all falls apart.

 

 

“Right hyung, all ours game lost.” Kyu pointed to the place where they put PSP and game CDs usually.

 

 

Kibum don't believe it and asked again to his dongsaeng, whether adverse events that actually happened to them. Kyu nodded to confirm that they are indeed losing their valuables.

 

 

Desperate Kyu immediately called his namjachingu.

 

 

Minnie-ah~

 

 

Waeyo? - What happen to you?” Changmin asked with voice full of concern on his-namjachingu.

 

 

“All's mine lost~~”

 

 

Gwaechanayo ?” Changmin become more worried though Kyu not explain anything to him.

 

 

Minnie, let's go home ~~” whined Kyu.

 

 

Changmin left shooting and ignored anything. Nothing is important than know about Kyu's condition who unknown Changmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

After shower,Kibum back to contact Siwon.

 

 

Bummie-Ah... Bogoshippo.." Siwon said when answering Kibum call.

 

 

Nado..~” replied Kibum weakly.

 

 

“Waeyo? - Nothing like that answer to someone who is being missed his namjachingu?”

 

 

“ When you will back home, wonnie~ I want meet you~”

 

 

Geurae, I'm going home now.”

 

 

.

 

 

Siwon kept smiling all the way, in his brain completely fulfilled with what to do next after meeting his bummie.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kibum greeted warmly, Siwon smiled and approached Kibum later.

 

 

Fisrtly Kibum near his face to take his kiss. Then they get carried away with their warmth lip of each pair. Siwon lowered his kiss to Kibum neck. While Kibum started one by one Siwon's shirt.

 

 

Siwon stop his kiss and smile at what his love has done at him. Kibum also smiling at his lover.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

Now, both are under the blanket covering their body. Siwon still have not stopped kissing the neck down to the open Kibum shoulder,” Our goods have stolen, wonnie”

 

 

Siwon off the kiss and looked Kibum. But his arms still not separated from his namjachingu waist.

 

 

“ There can be no thieves who entered into our apartment. I don't see any missing when I left the apartment this morning.”

 

 

Siwon continued again,” We always were in the apartment. So impossible if a thief entering to our apartment."

 

 

“Then, what time you and Changmin went this morning?”

 

 

“About ten.”

 

 

Kibum start seeing Siwon as enemy. Kibum hand began released Siwon hand away from his waist.

 

 

“Waeyo?” asked Siwon who began to follow Kibum firstly down from their bed.

 

 

“Arraseo!” Kibum said in high tone as same as when he is angry.

 

 

Siwon doesn't understand why Kibum suddenly angry to him, Siwon again asked to his namjachingu. “Bummie?”

 

 

“From now you have to sleep outside until I forgive you!”

 

 

“Hah??”

 

 

“Do all your own needs and don't touch me! ” added Kibum.

 

 

Then Kibum left Siwon was sitting on their bed.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Siwon didn't understand his-Bummie's anger, he took the phone and call Changmin.

 

 

Siwon just known after Changmin explained that they had to know if their PSP lost. Changmin said in the phone that he was accompany Kyu to buy new PSP.

 

 

Siwon angry to himself. He had made a mistake, if he didn't hate and discarded Kibum's PSP.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kibum seriously with his words, he never allowed Siwon touch their bedroom. Even all Siwon's own stored in their bedrooms, Kibum had prepared everything before Siwon asked. Siwon also not use inside bathroom in his bedroom and had to use outside athroom when changing his clothes.

 

 

Not only that, Kibum now eat alone without asking whether his namjachingu had eaten or not. Kibum keeps silent to his namjachingu. Despite Siwon being around at Kibum, he never even considered Siwon presence. At nigh - when Siwon knocked on the door, Kibum theew the blanket directly and immediately closed the door.

 

 

It happened one week. Changkyu feel sad to see Kibum so angry on their hyung. They don't know what caused the rift of their hyung. Changkyu not dare ask because they are afraid that get angry from Kibum hyung. - Maybe they are going to know if Kibum told them. But Kibum never like to tell a personal case to others, so Changkyu would be impossible to know their current problems.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Siwon is very tired of it all. Whether his-Bummie really going to longer angry at him?

 

 

Siwon now prefer to be alone in the middle of break shooting and think about all the problem with Kibum. When all staff and crew took a break for lunch, while Siwon was silent on an empty stomach in the make-up room.

 

 

Siwon reach a magazine for him to read so he could forget his boredom. Siwon saw a model of the magazine who showcased colorful casual clothing with jeans. Firstly he was not too interested, but suddenly face model in the magazines turns to Bummie face and was smiling at Siwon. He smiled Kibum in his magazine.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Siwon many times back and forth before deciding to go into a luxury outlet that sells casual clothes he saw in the magazine. He was not too long there. Siwon stepped out with a smile brought a beautiful box that was in his hand.

 

 

.

 

 

Kibum just walked by pulling luggage in hand, as usual he was not too concerned with Siwon look at him from the kitchen. Siwon breathed disappointed and back to see his ice cream that he was eating.

 

 

Kibum near his bed and saw a box there. He took and then open it. Kibum know that if the gift in his hand - it was quite expensive , he also knew if the gift was only limited in selling luxury outlet in Seoul.

 

 

“You want to bribe me, huh!” Kibum then pursed his mouth with a face that looks annoyed.

 

 

“WONNIE - AH !!” shouted Kibum from insidebedroom.

 

 

Siwon was surprised because he didn't get thanks in sweet words of his Kibum but a screaming he heard from his namjachingu. Siwon was lucky this time because Kibum still shouting Wonnie when he angry.

 

 

Siwon didn't answer anything,he just weakly out from the kitchen and walked into his bedroom.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

Kibum walked toward Siwon with angry face. He points one by one Siwon's giving and threw onto their bed. Siwon only be silent see all in front of him.

 

 

Siwon's eyes widened when Kibum hug and say something to him, "Gomawo..”

 

 

Kibum tightened his arms on his namjachingu. Siwon gently Kibummie and smiling happily as he had been forgiven by his loved one.

 

 

Kibum is still Siwon hug,” Wonnie, I still want others~”

 

 

“Of course” said Siwon, he allowed his namjachingu ask anything from him.

 

 

“I want a PSP better than Kyu's and also the newest CD games."

 

 

Siwon confirmed hard demand for him because he didn't want Kibum as a week ago. Then both are released their each arms and creating a softness with the warmth of their lips.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

Kibum so cheerful. After shower and fresher, he sat down and played his PSP. Siwon followed Kibum out from their room. Both sit together as a month ago and then Kibum also give PSP stick on Siwon.

 

 

“Wonnie, lets beat me.”

 

 

Kajja” said Siwon.

 

 

Changkyu just entered smiling happily because their hyung have reconciled. Changkyu even looked at each other after seeing Siwon's arm at Kibum waist.

 

 

“You must concentrate,wonnie!” grumbled Kibum.

 

 

“Ne..~” replied Siwon easily.

 

 

Siwon hand still don't want to be separated from Kibum body,” Take your hand, you can't play well if one hand still holding my waist ! "

 

 

Siwon still have not stopped,and even more down his kissed on Kibum's neck. Changkyu saw them could only shake their head. They think if his hyung really been drunk by people are beside.

 

 

“Stop it!”

 

 

“Wae?” Siwon asked not seem to do anything on his-namjachingu.

 

 

“You've already lost”

 

 

 

Siwon only glimpsed and then continue their activities are pending. Kibum upset and grabbed a stick PSP owned by his lover. “Then I'm lazy to play with. You go to bed, I'd rather play with Kyu!”

 

 

“Well. We play again, if you lose you must obey my order”

 

 

“OK! - I also wanted to see how if you play seriously, wonnie!” said KIbum steadily. While Changmin smiled at Kyu when he saw Siwon smirk. Changmin knew that what to do with Siwon hyung to punish Kibum hyung.

 

 

 

-mynameredairyu-

 

 

 

“YA..!!! - I'm WIN...”

 

 

Kibum upset that he lost. Siwon immediate release of PSP stickfrom Kibum hand and pulled Kibum body later. Siwon's lips quickly permeated Kibum. Even Siwon also uses both hands to lock the neck and his namjachingu waist, Kibum can't move and just feel Siwon's exploration.

 

 

Changkyu saw it could only sigh. Changmin then take Kyu to leave the kitchen and go to their bedroom, " Should we leave them. Not whether you're tired, heum~ ?"

 

 

Kyu nodded and accompany Changmin toward their bedroom.

 

 

 

Jongmal mianhaeyo, this the last of its story.

 

 

I cant say anything, thanks for all supporting and subscribing, see you in other stories

 

Gamsahamnida.. Xie Xie... Arigatou..^^