I LOVE YOU

You want me?? then you own me

A/N : Hi my lovelly readers, finally i've my own way to update again ^_^

uwaaaahhh, there's so many KyuNa shipper here and i decided to give you Kyuna moment on this chapter. i hope you guys love it ^_^

Well, i write this chapie just for KyuNa shipper and especially for @little_miss_psycho because she always supporting me with her comments .

Enjoy this chapter all ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

_Yoona POV_

 

It’s been a weeks since Donghae oppa told his brothers about our relationship. Maybe that’s a big mistake in my whole life. I’m not regret about my relationship with Donghae oppa, but the most I regret is telling them about our relationship. Kyuhyun avoiding me all the day, Siwon oppa acted strangely around me, even Eunhyuk oppa didn’t want to talked to me all the way. He just nods or said some “yes” and “no”.

 

Only Hae oppa who acted like usual he pretend like there’s nothing happen with his brothers. Well yeah, he didn’t realized it because his brothers acted as usual in front of him. Only in front of him. When they left with me, they acted really strange. Seriously it’s really confusing me and made me so sad. They hurting me so badly.

 

This awkward situation really made pissed off. I groaned in frustration. I really hate it. What’s wrong with them? GOD, I really missed them so much. I do really missing their warm treatment. I don’t dare to tell Hae oppa about them. I won’t let Hae oppa worriedly about me. I can’t take it anymore!! I should talk to them. I would find out what exactly happened with them. Yup, I should do that as soon as possible.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

_Kyuhyun POV_

 

It’s been a week since Hae hyung told me about his relationship with Yoona noona. And since that day, I keep avoiding Yoona noona until now. I could see her sad face around me and I’m so regret it. I know I’m such a jerk!! I’m not allowed to treat her like that. But, I can’t bear with it anymore.

 

That night, I realized something. I feel so sad when I know their in a dating. My heart was boiled and broke into a thousand pieces. Suddenly I noticed what exactly that feelings. It’s called LOVE. I’m too late to realized my heart. I never saw her as my noona, I’m seeing her as a woman. Why she didn’t see me as a man?! I know, I know it wasn’t her fault. Then I prefer to avoiding her because I don’t want to make her more sadly if she talked with me. I need to calm down myself. But, every time I saw her with Donghae hyung it’s totally made me pissed of. All I can do is keep avoiding her. Sigh.

 

Today is Friday. I have no class today. There’s so many girls who asked me to going out and definitely I refused all of them. I don’t like such a thing like shopping or watching movie. Well I’m not hated it but actually I don’t like to go with the girls who I don’t know exactly who they are. I’m really don’t like stranger. Kekeke. I’m laying on the couch lazily, suddenly I heard Yoona noona called me for my surprised cut me off from my thought.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah … we need to talk” I heard her sad voice.

 

“I don’t have any words to talk to you, mianheyo” I said coldly and stood up, ready to leave her and definitely she grabbed my wrist and I can heard her voice shaking.

 

“Don’t leave please. What’s wrong with you Kyu? Why did you keep avoiding me like this??” now I’m totally cleared to heard her sobbing behind me. GOD I’m really such a bad who made the one I love crying so badly because of me. !! I turned around my body to face her and I wiped her tears with my both thumb.

 

“Noona … “ I’m speechless right now. I just pulled her body to mine and hugged her tightly placed her face on my chest.

 

“W-what was m-my fault Kyu? W-Why are you like t-this to me?” she said between her sobs still crying so badly which made my shirt wet because of her tears while hugged me back.

 

I her hair softly to comfort her “Mianheyo noona, jjeongmal Mianheyo. I really really don’t mean it. I just …” I can’t finish my sentence. What would happen if I confess to her?! Sigh.

 

“You just WHAT??” She scolded me and pulled up her head from my chest to stare at me with her teary eyes.

 

“… …” GOD HELP ME. I can’t found the right words to tell her why am I like this.

 

“I miss you so much Kyu. You hurting me when you avoiding me this past weeks” She sobs again and tightened her hug. GOSH, I can’t hold it any longer!!!

 

“ I love you, noona. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” CRAP. I just say it. She totally stopped crying right now and faced me.

 

“YOU WHAT??!!” She said in shocked expression and took a step back from me.

 

“Isn’t that clear?! You want me to say it again?? I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. Are you happy now??” I said firmly with sarcastic voice.

 

 

_No One POV_

 

“Kyuhyun-ah …” Yoona lost her words. Her expression look so surprised.

 

“I don’t know since when I have this feelings but one thing I could tell you I’m truly in love with you right now” Suddenly Kyuhyun got his teary eyes and a few seconds later tears has flowing down from his eyes to his cheeks. He started to sobbing right now.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I have no idea about your feelings toward me” She said that while stepped towards him and cupped his cheeks.

 

“I know, that’s why I keep avoiding you this past weeks. My heart  is totally hurt” he faced the floor and cried like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I’m so sorry Kyu” She hugged him again and patted his back after putted his face on her shoulder trying to calm him down.

 

After ten minutes they stayed in the silence, they still hugging each others. Kyuhyun looks better and then Yoona break the silence.

 

“Are you has calm down yourself?” Yoona release her hug and faced him.

 

“Should we eat? It’s already lunch time” Yoona take a look on her watch and gave him her bright smile.

 

Kyuhyun a bit surprised with her and raised his left eyebrow.

 

“You’re not mad at me??” He asked her curious

 

“Why I should mad at you?” She answered him and giggling.

 

“About my feelings towards you?” Kyuhyun asked her disbelieved. Yoona just chuckled to hear what he said.

 

“Well, I should thanked you about your feelings towards me. It’s your ‘right’ to love somebody and I have no ‘right’ to stop you” Yoona explained to him.

 

“So, is that okay if I still love you?? Kyuhyun make sure her words while his smile going widely.

 

“I have no choice about that but I’m sure you already know the answer” Yoona simply answered him while shrugged.

 

I have so many times in the future to make you see me. I would never ever give up with you” Kyuhyun said in whispered and suddenly smirk appeared on his face.

 

“What did you said?” Yoona asked him curiously.

 

“Anieyo, I just feel so thankful. Gumawoyo noona” He said and landed a slight kiss on her lips. Yoona gasp and totally surprised because of Kyu sudden action. When she went to say a word Kyu cut her words off.

 

“Let’s eat noona. I’m hungry right now. Just make some ramen for me” Kyuhyun said happily while grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the kitchen with him.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

kyaaaaahhhhh >.< i have 40 subscriber !!!

i'm so touched guys.

i'm really glad that all of you love my story and supporting me ..

Keep giving me your comment about my story, because all of your comment really made my day guys.


 

when i saw your comment that was so amazing for me because i feel somebody read my story and that's really push me up to write more chapter. kekeke

 

so, for my silent reader, just try to share your tought with me ^_^

 

well, back to the story. how was it guys??

is that ? please bear with me. i just want to make KyuNa moment being so sweet with Kyuhyun ways. kekeke

SARANGHAEYO

 

Well, i just wanna tell you that i've got the Ticket for KIMCHI to watch Super Junior oppa concert this 4 JUNE .

Kyaaaaaa, cannot wait any longer for them !!

i'm so excited !! kekeke

i'm sorry if i blabering to much .. just ignored this .. kekekeke ^__^

 

HAVE A GOOD DAY !! TAKE CARE !!