Please Don't Leave Me

Time To Love [ HIATUS ]

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV ~

 

 

I opened the door and we got in my livingroom.

Kai fell on the couch and Myungsoo went to our room, to change his clothes and to take a warm shower.

I also went to our room to take a shower and to change my clothes.

I was to sleepy and tired. Kai asked us to take him somewhere so we had to take him there.

 

Even if he's older he wanted me to go with him. Ugh. And what was that crappy scene at the airport? Why did he squeeze my .

He's such a ert. He knew that i liked him when we were young. I was always staying around him..

And when my parents told me that he'll stay with us, i was so happy. 

 

I told him that he can sleep with me, because he had to choose between the sofa and my big bed.

Of course he left me for the sofa. His decision broke my heart.

 

I thought he hated me. Or he thought that i was annoying. But.. It wasn't like this. 

Later, after 3 or 4 years, he told me that he likes me. I was so shocked.. I wasn't expecting something like that. 

He asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i said " yes ". It was the best day of my life until then.

But yeah.. then i had to leave, to move in Korea. 

 

My parents knew nothing about us.. It was so perfect. I felt like a princess. Everything was like a beautiful story..

But that day when my dad told me that i have to leave.. was awful. I hated myself for not telling him that i want to stay with Kai.

I wanted to live with him. But it all changed when i met Myungsoo. It was like I forgot everything about Kai. 

 

When Myungsoo kissed me, it was better than Kai's kisses. It felt like a pure and lovely kiss. 

It's not like I didn't like Kai's kisses. But Myungsoo's were better.

 

Kai was so shocked when Myungsoo told him that he's my boyfriend. His face fell.

And i saw something different in his eyes. Anger..

I hope Myungsoo isn't mad.. because of the incident at the airport. It was really awkward to see both of them aroung me. 

 

I finished my shower and dressed up in a pair of black shorts and a random T-Shirt.

It wasn't anything special because I'm not going anywhere.

 

Myungsoo was staying on the bed, with his back facing me. I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder. 

He turned around and looked in my eyes.

 

Myungsoo : Who is Kai? 

Jiyeon : He.. Is my friend. Old friend. Childhood friend.

Myungsoo : That's all?

Jiyeon : Not really.. but why are you asking?

Myungsoo : Because he ing touched your . It's not normal for friends to squeeze each other's butts. It is creepy.

Jiyeon : Well.. We are like brother and sister. We spent our childhood together.

Myungsoo : Are you sure.. that's all? There isn't anything else? Like a relationship or something?

 

I felt awkward. I didn't want to tell Myungsoo about my relationship with Kai, because he would get mad.

I know him very well. So I shook my head looking away. He got up and hugged my waist, resting his head on my belly. 

I smiled and his head. He granned my hand and wen't out, dragging me with him. 

 

Kai was still on the sofa. I think he fell asleep. I wen't closer to him, to check if he's asleep. Just then he opened his eyes all of a sudden.

I jumped a little because i was surprised. I thought he was asleep. 

I forgot he's a light sleeper. He wasked up really easy and fast. He needs only 5 or 6 hours of sleep. He can stay awake 3 days without sleeping at all.

 

Once, when he had some papers to do and other things, he stayed 3 days awake. He forgot about them and remembered with 3 days before he had to give them to my dad.

I think they were important. 

I smiled at him and took his luggage. I put it in my room.

 

Kai : So, I'll be sleeping in your room? Cool.

Jiyeon : Yep. My room has a bathroom. If you need anything just tell me. Okay?

Kai : Okay. Thanks. I'm going to sleep. Good Night. Talk to you tomorrow.

Jiyeon : Okay. Good Night.

 

 

I walked in my room. Because it was already late, I decided to sleep. Today I had such a busy day. I just wanted to sleep next to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo : So, Kai went to sleep?

Jiyeon : Yes. Let's sleep too. We had such a busy day. We should rest. It's 11:00 pm. 

Myungsoo : Hmh. Not so late. Anyway, okay. Let's go to sleep.

 

He kissed my cheek and sat on the bed. I put the blanket above our bodies and went closer to him.

I put my head on his chest and he hugged my waist with his cold hands. 

 

I shivered a little because of his cold hands, but calmed down when he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

We both fell asleep.

 

 

* Next Morning *

 

 

I woke up because of Kai, knocking at my door. I lazyly got up and opened the door.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Kai with only one eyes opened.

 

Jiyeon : Mhh?

 

I murmured, trying not to fall on the ground. I was so sleepy. I think it's 7 or 8 am.

 

Kai : I'm hungry.

Jiyeon : Go in the kitchen. Search something in the refrigerator and eat. I'm going back to sleep. I'm sleepy.

Kai : Nooooooo. Please. I don't know how to cook. Come and make me pancakes. Okay? Plase. Plaseee. Plaseeeee.

 

I just felt my head moving up and down without my permission.

Kai laughed and hugged me.

 

Kai : Let's go.

Jiyeon : Wait.

Kai : What?

Jiyeon : I have to wash myself and to change my clothes. I'll be back soon. Just wait 15 more minutes.

 

He nodded and I closed the door behind me. I went in the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I dressed up and waited for Myungsoo to wash his face and to change his clothes.

After 13 minutes, both of us walked out of the room.

Kai glared a little at Myungsoo, but he didn't notice because he was too sleepy to see anything.

 

Jiyeon : I'll be ready with the pancakes.

 

Myungsoo nodded and Kai smiled. I said that you'll be ready soon and so I did. 

When I finished, they both sat at the table and alost killed me with their gaze at the pancakes.

I put the pancakes on the table and they almost jumped on them.

 

After we finished, I sat up and gave them a glass of warm milk. 

They drank it and stood up at the same time. They both looked one at each other, but then looked away.

 

Jiyeon : So, because we were quite busy, we didn't go to the shop, to buy food. And we have to clean the house a little. It's really messy here.

Myungsoo : Okay. I'll go to the shop and you'll clean the house with Kai.

Jiyeon : Deal.

 

( Jiyeon = You here)

 

Myungsoo took his wallet and left. 

You took out the things you need to clean the house and started with the bathroom.

It took you some time to clean every room and to do the laundry and the food for lunch.

Kai helped you a little with the easy jobs like bringing you something or something like this.

 

You had only the hall and the livingroom left to clean.

You went in the hall and started cleaning the shelves and the cupboards.

You felt someone touching your shoulder. You turned your head and saw Kai standing behind you. 

 

You got up and looked at him with a " What? " face.

Suddenly he leaned closer and kissed you a little too rough.

Your eyes widened when he hugged your waist, brought you closer to him and bit your lower lip.

 

You tried to push him away but he was too strong. 

He tried to lift you but you hit his chest and pulled away.

He lowered his head and you looked at him with a super shocked face. 

 

You didn't know what is wrong with him.. You already told him you have a byfriend. And he kisses you like that?

What was that?

 

Jiyeon : Yah. Are you crazy? What was that?

Kai : Jiyeon.. I missed you. Please.. Leave that bastard. Please let's be together again. I missed you so mcuh and i was so hurt when you left me. I.. I was almost going crazy. I told your father that i miss you so i came here. But i found you with another man. What is this ? I thought you still love me. After all, we were a couple almost 5 years. It meant nothing to you? I really can't understand why.. Please. Just please. Tell me you'll break up with him  and you'll come again in New York with me. We'll tell your parents that we fell one for each other. They will understand. Please. That Myungsoo can't give you what i can. You know you still love me. Don't you?

 

~ Myungaoo's POV ~

 

I finished with the shopping and went back home. Because of the full bags in my hands i couldn't open the door.

I put down 2 bags, the ones from my right hand. I opened the door slowly, because my hand was in pain.

The bags were really hard. Jiyeon gave me a big list..

 

I popped my head inside, just to see my lovely girlfriend kissing her childhood friend Kai. 

My jaw dropped and my eyes were about to burn from anger.

I wanted to throw lasers with my eyes at them. I was so angry.

 

I wanted to go inside.. but then they stopped. Jiyeon pushed Kai.

She was as shocked as me. They started talking. Actually only Kai.

After he finished I.. I had no words to say. To describe this awful situation. In that moment.. I hated my life for real. So much.

 

Jiyeon : I still love you Kai..

 

When i heard what Jiyeon said, MY GIRLFRIEND said, i dropped the other two bags. 

Something inside the bags broke, but i didn't care. I was so destroyed..

my life.. this .. everything.

 

My tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was still in shock. I fell on the ground, on my knees.

When Jiyeon heard the noise made by the thing that broke in the bags, she came to the door and opened it.

When she saw me, her eyes grew bigger and her jaw dropped. 

 

I was crying.. for the first time because i was mad at her.. Because she lied to me..

I just managed myself to say something.

 

Myungsoo : P-Please don't l-leave me J-Jiyeon. Please..

 

 


 

A/N : Helooooo. Sorry for this extremly late update. But i was so busy with my other stories.. I made 3 more stores. Can you believe this? I'm sorry for doing this to you. I am really sorry. 

Thanks so much for reading and subscribing. 

If youe like the story, please comment and if you didn't subscribe yet, please do it now, of course only if you want. 

Thanks again for waiting and I'm sorry again.

If you want my twitter : @AdaNevermind

 

Love you. <33 :')

 

Other Stories of mine :

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423194 - Angels, How could you send me this guy?

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/420394 - That Haunted Museum

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/381750 - I will love you till you'll love me back

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/408023 - EXO Camp