Lock and Key love

Lock and Key love

 

                “Karina, you want to spend your vacation at Tokyo?” ask her father, Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “Of course but why you suddenly suggest that. I thought you and okasan want me to stay home during vacation.” Say Karina. She really surprise when her father tell about it while both of them are watching program about cars on the television.

                “I just feel a bit weird with you. Your siblings always disappear from house even I deny them to do it but you just follow my words. Normal kids at your age always want to go out and come home late.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “If I go out, I can’t watch this show. I don’t want to miss it. It about my favourite cars and latest race’s report.” Say Karina.

                “That’s why I want you to spend your time at Tokyo. You will be staying at my best friend’s house.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “EH?! Your best friend’s house and not our relative’s house?” Karina really surprise with it.

                “If I let you stay at any of your cousin’s house, you may become wild girl. You don’t have to worry as you will stay to Yamada’s household.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “Oh, at Ryosuke-chan’s house...” say Karina. She knows about it as she always meets Yamada’s family and close with Ryosuke as they in same age.

*********************

                Karina a bit nervous on the way to Tokyo as it is her first time goes there alone. She just listens to music and takes a look at her phone. She just hopes Chiharu or Mikito would fetch her at the train station.

                “I’m at here.” Say Karina when she arrive Tokyo. She just keeps her music player and tries to call someone from her phone.

                “Karina-chan, Ryosuke-chan will fetch you at train station.” Say Mrs. Yamada from the phone.

                “EH?! Why him?” Karina really surprise to know Ryosuke already waits for her at that place.

                “He offers himself to fetch you. He will pat you when he found you. You just need to stay at front door of the place to make him easier to find you.” Say Mrs. Yamada and Karina just hung the call.

                She just goes the front door and look around her. She has to make sure that she would never scream to meet him back. It already 4 years since the last time she meet him before she busy with her classes.

                Suddenly, someone pats her and she almost jump up but manage to cover it. She knows it is Ryosuke and she just follow him to leave the place quickly. She says, “You really surprise me. You should ring my phone before tap me.”

                “I didn’t think about it. You must be tired right now. You’re not used long trip like that, right?” say Ryosuke. Karina just agree as she actually only sleep for 2 hours before the journey because watch television shows.

*************************

                “He will bring you out to see Tokyo. It already changes since the last time you arrive here.” Say Mrs. Yamada.

                “Don’t worry; I will bring you to everywhere you want to go.” Say Ryosuke.

                “How about your work, Ryosuke-chan?” ask Karina. She knows that Ryosuke is an idol as she also one of JUMP’s fans. Karina call him like that she already used to it.

                “Ah, I almost forget about it but we can do it before I go for my works.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Does it mean I have to follow wherever you go?” Karina asks him.

                Ryosuke just smirk with it and says, “Oh yeah.”

*******************

                Karina just waits for Ryosuke to finish his photo shoot session for a magazine in JUMP’s dressing room. Ryosuke just bring her to buy her new phone before get to the studio. After bored waiting, she cover her face with her jacket and take a nap.

                Ryosuke get into the room with others after they finish their task. Ryosuke completely forget about Karina also at there and just go back home. Keito decide to stay there for awhile as he wants to finish something at there.

                Karina wakes up a bit late and notices Ryosuke not at there anymore. She begins panic and wants to call Ryosuke but her phone make problem. She says, “Shoot, you shouldn’t make problem at time like this.”

                “Eh, you still here?” ask Keito.

                “What a stupid question when you still can see me at here.” Say Karina.

                “I mean, Yama-chan just mail me to ask if I see you anywhere. He can’t contact you.” Say Keito.

                “Of course he can’t contact me as my old phone died and my new phone also died.” Say Karina.

                “Do you know how to get back?” ask Keito and Karina just shook her head. “I will send you back.”

                “You don’t have anything to do after this?” ask Karina.

                “No, I will tell Yama-chan that I send you back.” Say Keito.

                Both of them walk together to Yamada’s household. Karina feels really awkward as it is her first walk together with a boy. Keito also doesn’t talk anything with Karina as he doesn’t know what to talk with her.

                “Gomen, I really forget that you’re actually in that room.” Say Ryosuke when they arrive.

                “I just lucky Okamoto-san also at there and he helps me to go back.” Say Karina.

                “I think you could go home by yourself.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You already forget I’m really bad in remembering direction. Ah, I forget you also have problem in remembering people.” Say Karina before receive smack from Ryosuke.

                “Thanks for send her back, Keito.” Say Ryosuke.

                “It’s okay. I just happen still at that place. I excuse myself first. Oyasumi.” Say Keito.

                “Oyasumi.” Say both of them. Keito just leave the place and disappear from their sights. Karina just gets into her room to change her clothes.

                “How you could forget Karina-chan in that room?” ask Mr. Yamada.

                “I forget that she will sleep when bored.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Maa, it’s okay that Karina-chan reach home safely.” Say Mrs. Yamada.

                “It’s also my fault to sleep at that place.” Say Karina.

                “I promise I will not doing it anymore.” Say Ryosuke.

*********************

                “EH?! Why I have to go out with him?” ask Karina when Ryosuke tell the plan.

                “I want to bring you out but NYC manager tells that I have work tomorrow and it may continue for several days.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I can go out with Chiharu or Mikito.” Say Karina as she really wants to avoid meet Keito again. She actually has big crush towards Keito but never tell anyone as she really shy with it.

                “Both of them also busy. Just have fun with him and treasure the moment. You really like him and you should tell him about it.” say Ryosuke.

                “I would never tell him about... wait a minute, how you know about it?” ask Karina as she realize something from Ryosuke’s words.

                “You still easy to read. When we mail each other, you will suddenly stop when know that I’m with Keito and many more incident to relate to what I talk to you.” Say Ryosuke.

                Karina can’t say anything and blush. Ryosuke see it and laugh before says, “Hora, you already blush when talk about him. Maa, just enjoy the moment.”

                The next day, she just wears simple clothes that make her almost look like a boy. Mrs. Yamada just smile to see Karina as she knows Karina wear like that to avoid problems. She says, “Eat your breakfast first, Karina-chan. You will join Ryosuke to his practice before go out with Keito-kun.”

                “Obasan also know about it?” Karina say after almost choke her toast.

                “I tell ka-chan about it yesterday.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You tell obasan first before tell me?” ask Karina and Ryosuke just nod his head. She wants to smack him but just cancel her intention as they still taking their breakfast.

                After breakfast, both of them leaves the house as Ryosuke still need to attend his routine practice. Before reach at the place, Karina decides to go to a shop to buy something and go to that place later.

                “Wow, you can’t enter here.” Say the staff.

                “Hey, Ryosuke-chan ask me to meet him inside.” Say Karina.

                “Who is your Ryosuke-chan?” ask the staff.

                Karina just shows the pass to him and says, “He is Hey! Say! JUMP’s Yamada Ryosuke. Don’t worry; I’m not his lover but just friend.”

                The staff just let Karina get into the building and Karina walk while try to figure out where is JUMP. She accidentally meet Johnny when almost reaches at JUMP’s room. Johnny asks, “Are you one of my boys’ lovers?”

                “No, I’m not. I’m just one of his friends. I come to Tokyo for vacation.” Say Karina.

                “Oh, you’re that girl. No wonder he want to take leave even no he can’t get it. You’re just a normal girl who don’t give any dangerous threat to my boys.” say Johnny.

                “Threat?” Karina confuses to hear it.

                “You don’t need to know about it. Just be careful and have fun at here.” Say Johnny before leave the place.

                “What does he mean by that?” ask Karina in her mind. She gets into the room and JUMP still in practice. Karina just takes seat at a corner and read something to kill time.

                After JUMP finishes their practice, Karina just wait for Keito at the lobby. Keito bring her to see around Tokyo and awkward between them begin lose little by little. They get into an accessory shop as Karina want to find something at there.

                “What are you looking for?” ask Keito.

                “Anything that I could buy. At my place, people doesn’t really like to wear necklace like this.” Say Karina as she shows one of necklaces to Keito.

                Keito helps her to choose accessory and go to a cafe to eat something. Keito really surprise to know that Karina had live at there when she still little kids by saying, “Wow, I never thought you had lived here.”

                “Yeah but after something happen at here, my parent decide to move to country side. We also accompany my oba-chan during her last day.” Say Karina.

                “You really close with Yama-chan. You seem always want to be with him.” Say Keito.

                “Maybe because he is one of least people that I trust.” Say Karina.

                After everything done, both of them took train to go back home but it seem the train really packed at that time. Karina tries her best to stand at that time even she really hate that situation. Keito notice it and he asks, “Are you okay?”

                “I think I’m okay.” Say Karina.

                When they arrive at the destination, both of them just get off and walk together. Suddenly, Karina loses her conscious and Keito begin panic with it. Keito just carry her in bridal style and go back to Yamada’s household.

*********************

                Ryosuke really surprise to see Keito arrive home while cuddling Karina who already faint. Ryosuke just show the way for Keito and fix the blanket on Karina after Keito put her on bed. Ryosuke ask, “Is train pack at the time your guy ride it?”

                “How you could know about it?” ask Keito.

                “Karina-chan really hate packed place. When she gets into place like that, she will faint. It just happen as she faced something bad when we still little kids.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Oh, that’s why her parent move to country side.” Say Keito.

                “But you don’t have to worry about it. She will wake up after she feels better.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Yokatta.” Say Keito.

                “It really rare to see you worry about a girl.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Of course I worry, she’s with me at that time and I almost panic. I don’t know what I should do.” Say Keito.

******************

                The next day, Keito feel relieve to see Karina happy when she arrive with Ryosuke. Karina gets near him and says, “Arigatou for yesterday and Gomenasai.”

                “As long you’re okay, it would be fine to me. You should tell me that can’t stand at crowded place.” Say Keito.

                “I just don’t want to burden you and I thought that I already okay from it.” say Karina.

                “From it?” ask Keito.

                “I will tell you after you finish practice.” Say Karina.

                After JUMP finishes their practice, all of them go to a restaurant to relax themselves. Keito, Ryosuke and Karina take seat at the end of table. She says, “Actually, I was almost when I was 7 by my own relatives and that’s make I hate crowded place.”

                “She afraid the person appears at that place and targets her. That’s make her parent move to other place.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You also know about it?” ask Keito.

                “Of course, we’re neighbour and always play together. That’s why I know about it and I know who that person is.” Say Ryosuke.

                “From that day, I also become someone who hardly believes in someone.” Say Karina.

                “But you seem relax with me.” Say Keito.

                “She believes you would never do weird things on her.” Say Ryosuke and Karina just smile with it.

                “Ah, Ichigo~~.” Say Karina as she notice strawberry on Ryosuke’s plate. She takes and eat it before begin fight with Ryosuke about the strawberry. Others just smile to see it as they know Ryosuke would never let anyone take his strawberry.

                On the way back, Keito decide to go to Ryosuke’s house as Ryosuke want to show something to him. They took train and it still packed like before this. Keito worries if Karina faints again but Ryosuke shield her from everyone to get close from her.

                “That’s why she never faints when with you.” Say Keito.

**********************

                A few days later, Keito plans to bring Karina to an amusement park but doesn’t how to ask her. He tries to practice how to invite Karina at rooftop of the studio, “Karina-san, would you want to go out? I just found a great amusement park... ah, I don’t thinks she will agree with it... Karina, I want to bring you to amusement park. Wanna go? That sounds really weird.”

                Karina who actually peeping Tom from the door, just show herself and says, “Of course I wanna go. When?”

                Keito really surprise with it but manage to say, “Tomorrow, I will fetch your house.”

                “Okay, I can’t wait for it. Ah, I’m here to tell you that they will continue practice soon.” Say Karina. Keito just walk together with Karina to go back to the studio.

                That night, she tells Ryosuke about it and he surprise to hear it, “Eh, you will go with him tomorrow?! Why you agree with it?!”

                “Shh... don’t say it loud. You never want to bring me to place like that. That’s why I agree with him.” Say Karina.

                “But there’s no time to do it.” say Ryosuke.

                “Ryosuke-chan, just let me have fun and nothing will happen.” Say Karina.

                “I just worry about you. What I should tell your father if something happen to you?” say Ryosuke.

                “You just scared for stupid reason. Everything would be okay.” Say Karina.

                “Karina-chan, you should wear these clothes for date tomorrow.” Say Chiharu while gives set of clothes to Karina. Ryosuke really surprise to see the clothes as it is totally different from her taste.

                “You will wear that?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Yes... I already sleepy and I need to take rest.” Say Karina. Ryosuke just leave the room after Chiharu pushes him. He can’t hide his worry when know Karina will go out with Keito.

                “You worry about Karina-chan?” ask Mr. Yamada when Ryosuke go to downstairs.

                “I don’t know why I worry about her.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Do you like her?” ask Mr. Yamada.

                “I don’t say like that.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Hey, I also a guy and I know why you worry. You afraid that boy will take Karina-chan away from you because you really love her.” Say Mr. Yamada.

                “To-chan, I just love her as my sister. We used to grown-up together and that’s make me worry about her.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You just afraid the boy hurt Karina-chan’s heart.” Say Mr. Yamada.

                “But I know Keito would never do that but I don’t know why I still worry for her.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You have to find the answer by yourself.” Say Mr. Yamada.

*********************

                “Yama-chan, are you sure we should follow them?” ask Yuto.

                “Yes, I worry about Karina-chan. We don’t what Keito will do to her.” Say Ryosuke. Yuto just follow Ryosuke around by force.

                From far, they could see Karina really happy with Keito. Karina says, “Wah, I always want to come place like this but too afraid to come alone.”

                “How about your friends?” ask Keito.

                “We only meet during class and after that, they will busy with their boyfriends and forget about me.” Say Karina.

                “If you want to come again, I could bring you again.” Say Keito.

                “I wish I could do that again in future...” say Karina slowly but Keito could hear about it.

                “Ah, I have something for you.” Say Keito as he takes out a necklace.

                “Wah, it really pretty.” Say Karina.

                “I just buy it because I think its suit you, lock and key. Gomen, if it just small one.” Say Keito.

                “I really happy for it. Thank you.” Say Karina. Keito wear it at Karina’s neck and say, “It suits you well.”

*******************************

                Keito really happy to spend time with Karina and hope to do it again. The next day, Keito just wait for her at their practice studio but Ryosuke just arrive alone. He asks, “Eh, where’s Karina?”

                “Oh, she already goes back to her place today. I want to send her but we still have practice today. She asks me to tell you that she really happy to spend time with you.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Why she doesn’t tell me about it?” ask Keito.

                “I don’t know about it.” say Ryosuke. Keito fell into pieces to know about it. He begins spacing out when free time and keep making mistakes.

                Ryosuke knows there’s actually something with it and plan something behind everyone. Then, he tells Keito, “How about we go for vacation during our next holiday?”

                “Where you want to go?” ask Keito.

                “To a special place. You also need to regain yourself back before our next show.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Who else following?” ask Keito.

                “Only two of us.” Say Ryosuke.

************************

                Karina just drives her brother’s car around to kill time. She just get chance to drive it as her brother just happen to go outstation and leave the car at the house. She gets mail from Ryosuke about the plan and Karina just replies it.

                After several days, Karina just drives her car to train station and wait from the car. She feel really nervous to meet them again as she didn’t tell Keito about her plan to go back after go out with him.

                Someone knocks the window and Karina knows it is Ryosuke with Keito behind him. Karina just gets off from the car and asks, “Why you didn’t call me? It would be easier to cover you guys.”

                “Don’t need to do it.” say Ryosuke. Karina just opens the bonnet and the load bags into it before get into the car.

                “Wow, I never know you drive car.” Say Keito.

                “Aniki leave car at the house and I just borrow it from him to fetch you guys. Otosan and okasan really happy to meet you guys.” Say Karina.

                Keito and Karina seem avoid seeing into each other’s eyes along the way. At home, Karina disappears to the kitchen to prepare drinks for the guests. Keito says, “Wah, this house really great.”

                “It is the house that my mom gave to me and Karina really like to stay at here. Does Karina make problems when stay with you?” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “She doesn’t tell anything to you?” say Ryosuke.

                “Since the day she comes back from Tokyo, she always spends times in her room or outside the house. She doesn’t say anything when we have our meal together. That’s why I think something happen at Tokyo.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “I don’t think so. She’s okay at there.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I think I know why it happens.” Say Keito and begin tells everything to Mr. Kuzuryu. When Karina get into the living room and serve the drinks, they just close the topic.

                “Karina, why don’t you bring them go out for tonight? You can play fireworks with them.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “Eh?! Why you say like that?” ask Karina.

                “Oh, I just happened to buy fireworks. I thought Mira-chan and Aki-chan will come here but forget they follow their parent to Osaka.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “Otosan, you really spoil your granddaughters. They will become brat if you continue like this.” Say Karina.

                “You also my brat.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu. Karina just brings out the tray and leaves the living room.

                “Gomen ne, she just too shy with you after what happen.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu.

                “You just have to wait until she can be honest to herself.” Say Ryosuke.

                That night, three of them play fireworks at riverside with her friends. Karina only plays for several minutes before sit at a side. Keito takes seat beside her and ask, “Why you stop playing?”

                “Actually, I’m not really good with smokes. I heard from someone that you keep make mistakes after I get back here.” Say Karina.

                “That’s because someone leave me without telling me anything.” Say Keito as he holds Karina’s hand.

                “I just don’t want to bid goodbye to you. If I do it, I may cry in front of you.” Say Karina.

                “Why you don’t want to show your tear to me?” ask Keito.

                “I don’t want to make you worry of me.” Say Karina.

                “You already make me worry when you suddenly left me. I thought you already hate me.” Say Keito.

                “I can’t hate you after you lock my heart with your key and make my key doesn’t fit it anymore.” Say Karina.

                “EH?! What are you saying about?” Keito can’t understand what Karina is saying.

                “Gomen for make you understand. I just want to say that you already make me love you.” Say Karina.

                Keito hugs Karina and says, “I really happy to hear it. It gives mean that I’m not one-sided love. Could you become my lover?”

                “But are you okay to have long-distance relationship?” ask Karina.

                “It only for awhile because I will make you accept the life at big city again.” Say Keito as he kisses Karina while everyone else still busy playing fireworks. Since that day, Keito will come to meet Karina and vice-versa. Karina begin re-learn to live at Tokyo with help of Keito.

                “You will move here?” ask Ryosuke when Karina visits them at Tokyo.

                “Yeah, it seems I can’t be too far with Keito.” Say Karina.

                “But you still face problem to live at Tokyo.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Don’t worry, I will help her. There’s nothing to do as the other option is for me to move there but it will disturb our schedule.” Say Keito. Ryosuke just smile as he knows there’s nothing could change their relationship anymore.