Nine

It's Our Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

First of all, i am so sorry for not being able to update this story for so long.

It has been 2 months, i think.

I have so many work to settle.

Even now, there are still so many things that i have to complete.

But before anything else, let me give you guys an update.

I know many of you wanted the couple to reconsile, but let just wait for that moment, at least for a little longer.

To Skattered, februarian1923, jacqlow, and taeddy as well as those who commented, thank you so much!

i am a very happy author.

I have to say though, i might not be able to update this story soon.

So bare with me for a while ok.

ia m so very sorry.

Anyway,

Do give me feedbacks like always.

Reading your comments have been a joy to me.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this fic and please, please, please comment.

Thank you and enjoy.

Please forgive me for any wrong spellings and gramatical errors. English is not my first language.

I did not do any proof reading, so forgive me for any mistakes that i commit.

Ok. Enjoy and thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SMTOWN. The biggest event for the SMENT. Every member of the SMENT participates in it.

 

And here she is, the heroin of the story, panting and panting, a small towel hanging loosely around her neck, and a small bottle of water held tightly in her clutch.

 

 It’s been 4 hours of straight practice with her members and now reaching 2 hours of practicing for the special stage, a collaboration between the TTS members with 4 members of EXO, Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O. and Sehun.

 

When the song ended with all of them standing in the middle of the room for their final pose, their legs immediately give away. The 7 of them were sprawled on the floor, all tired from the long hours of practice.

 

Sehun who was lying beside Taeyeon can only chuckles at his noona as she seems so tired to even breathe. Grabbing the nearest water bottle, he sits up. He gulped down the drink before passing to the seemingly lifeless girl beside him, who then also sits up and gulped down the drink so fast that she started chocking.

 

“Yah! Be careful. Drink slowly. Aishh cincha.” He said, patting the petite girl’s back and rubbing softly, trying to calm her down.

 

Still coughing, Taeyeon throws her arms in the air, flailing like a little kid, trying to stop coughing. The other people were already asleep, too tired to even care about the world.

 

Seeing that her thrashing like a kid while coughing, Sehun swiftly pulls her close to him, her back leaning against his chest, trying to calm her down. Once she stops moving, he carefully places the tip of the bottle to her lips, tilting it a little so that she could sip the water, all the while still back hugging her.

 

With the cough subsided, small snickers could be heard.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing? I could die, you know?” she pinches his arm, hard.

 

“Ouch! Yah! What was that for?!” Sehun yelps, his hand clutches tightly on his wounded arm.

 

“Sorry, but you were laughing at me.” She says apologetically, her arms reaching for his hand that was covering his arm. She pulls his hand off, before subtly hold his arm with her hand, blowing on the spot that she had pinched him, trying to soothe the pain.

 

Seeing her like that, and the hotness of her breath on his skin sends him blushing with a faint tint of pink on his cheeks. “Ya.. yah… what are you doing?” he stutters, trying to pull his arm from her grasp.

 

“Just stay still okay. I’m trying to ease your pain.” She says, pulling on his arm again, this time closer to her, making him blush even more.

 

 

 

*

 

 

The 7 of them stride carefully towards a nearby restaurant, hoping to have a quiet meal after a very tiring practice.

 

All of them clad in simple outfit, loose Tees, worn-out jeans, sneakers, and caps, hoping to blend in with the public, not attracting any unwanted attention towards their little outing.

 

Leading the way are the three girls, all happy, all hungry. Taeyeon, in her thin long-sleeve white graphic T, faded baby-blue skinny jeans, a white cap and a pair of high-cut Converse, is walking hand-in-hand with Seohyun, who is donning a black skinny jeans, white tank topped with a heart-printed hoodie, a pair of red sneakers and a red cap. Both of them is sharing some jokes which sends them laughing from time to time. Tiffany on the other hand, with her cream-coloured jeans, white long tank top, a floral hoodie and a pink cap, is seen clutching her cell phone to her ear, clearly enjoying the conversation she is having with the person at the end of the line.

 

Apart from the girls, the four EXO members are also there, all clearly thankful that they are finally going to get some food after the long hour of practice. Dress in casual and comfort, the four of them walks leisurely behind the girls, all of them with the same target, FOOD.

 

Lucky for them that the dark night is accompanied by silent surrounding, meaning not much of other people in that area at the time. The night wind blows pass them making them shiver slightly.

 

And seeing Taeyeon trembling as the wind blows, Sehun quickly drapes his hoodie that he had brought along onto her petite figure, shocking the girl. Seeing that it was Sehun, she flashes him a small smile, nodding her head as thanks and swiftly slips into the hoodie, thankful at the warmth it provides.

 

Sehun smiles a little, satisfied of his own action. Luhan quickly nudges him, sending a knowing smirk to the younger boy. Sehun quickly flashes a frown, ignoring his favourite h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter