A Schedule Shake Up

Wasn't I right? ( Seuquel to 'friends really can't say goodbye')

I want to thank candiespincer for being a subscriber.

@Wendyfrost  I don't think I will make it a , but I can hit that there is more than just friend ship between jiseung, but i can write a side story of them together as an add-on to this story. Please enjoy the new chapter ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                 I had been dancing hard and constantly proving myself wanting this, tomorrow we are going to find out who is going to debut with AJ as a backup dancer.

                “Hyunseung Hyung, Can’t you stop dancing for like 5 minutes and listen to what I am telling you, “Dongwoon complained. I turning off the music in the dance room and looked at him annoyed. “Yes, I can but the pressure is on and I don’t handle pressure very well. So what’s up?” I said taking a seat next to him, towards the back of the room.  The other dancers were talking to each other as they showing some dance moves, While Dongwoon and I watched.

                “Hyung, How come you won’t talk about the time you were in the show with Big Bang?” Dongwoon asks cautiously. I sighed, really not wanting to talk about it, but might as well get it over with since it is something that could help ease the tension.

                “I don’t talk about it because it is something that is touchy, but I guess it won’t hurt to talk about it and it could help us in the future.” I said before standing.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dongwoon asked, standing up as well. “Ya!! dongsaeng, just follow me, I will tell you this in private since it’s still awkward being around other people. So just follow.” I said and walked out of the room, hearing Dongwoon follow behind me easily. We walked to the top of the building and sat on the ground next to the ledge where the shadow of the building was behind us.

                “Now, What I am going to tell you, you can NOT repeat. I am going to tell you what it was like and this is from my experience and so I am going to tell you what happened to me and probably only me so don’t get the wrong idea.” I stated looking at Dongwoon with seriousness. He nodded asking me to continue.

                “When I was brought into the company, I was shocked. I didn’t think that I was going to get the part and I wasn’t really hoping that I would become a trainee. It was just luck on that part. When I had to meet the others, that moment had to be the scariest for me to go through since I hate meeting new people. The first one I met was T.O.P Hyung; he was a quiet one who really had a fierce attitude. But once I started talking to him, he wasn’t scary at all, he was just like me cold on the outside, but on the inside really cares. Youngbae came next and that was something. He was good looking since he was already a trainee; he had already started the process of becoming someone, Him and Jiyong Hyung. Those two were like inseparable, they were always talking to each other and they would take lessons together and dance. Everyone knew that they were going to make it, they were YBGD. They were awesome. Seungri was a hand full, when he didn’t grill meat uh, I yelled at him and now I feel bad about it, but it was his job since he was the Maknae and he needed to know his place. I can understand that he grew up in an area where he was the only older male child, but still he needed to know since he was the youngest of the group. Deasung, wah, he had to have talent since it was definitely not his looks that got him in.

                “It wasn’t until they brought all of in one room and told us that were are to train together and become a group called Big Bang. I was shocked when I heard this. I remember seeing Youngbae and Jiyong hyungs faces and they were clearly disappointed since they really wanted to be a group just the two of them and they were going to have to be in a group with 4 other people. Jiyong was clearly going to be the leader since he had way more experience than anyone else, that and naturally he showed leadership skills. Youngbae was the care taker; if we were weak he would give us words of strength and give us wisdom. They really played at great deal in becoming big bang and I had a wonderful time with them and they taught me a lot. When I was in the verge of being eliminated, Jiyong would leave me messages in the dance room hidden and I would read them, they would give me strength that I didn’t have. I know the reason why I was eliminated was because I wasn’t ready. They can say it was all facial featured but really I was ready to be an Idol. Everyone else was. I still talk to them and they still care about me. I just don’t like talking about them since I want people to pay attention to me and not who I know.” I turned and looked toward Dongwoon, who was spaced out and nodding. I laughed a little and patted him on the shoulder before leaving him alone on the roof.

                Walking back in the dance room, I saw that the Dancers for AJ where in there and they were talking to each other. They were the only the only ones talking actually. Finally, after Dongwoon came back in the room, did they call all of us to line up.

                “We have news for you, the CEO wants two of you to be a part of our dance group and the others will stay and train instead of being let go completely. One by one, you will be called into the meeting room where we, as in the CEO and AJ dancers, will talk to you personally. We will then tell you who is staying and who is still training. So if you would please line up outside the conference room and we will begin.” Doojoon said and began walking out of the dance room and into the hallway with the others. We all looked at each other nervous and confused, but followed command and created a line in the hallway.

                “Song Dongwoon, Please come in first.” Yoseob called from in the doorway.

                10 minutes pass and he walks out crying, the next then goes in.

                Again, they come out crying, and this happened until it is now my turn. I walk into the room and they are all seating looking at papers in front of them, whispering and pointing at information on the paper. I, a now nervous wreck, sit in front of them in a chair that is positing in the middle of the room.

                “Jang Hyunseung, why do you want to be a dancer?” The CEO asked. I was confused on the question so I asked a question back.

                “Why did you hope I would come to the auditions?” Now it was his turn to think.

                “I saw great potential in you, I want to see what you can become and I am indeed please with how you are doing. I have been monitoring you especially. Videotaping you actually so that I can hold evidence on the progression on how you have excelled in since day one. You really have learned how to portray emotion and I am pleased to tell you that you are going to be one of the dancers for AJ. Congratulations Mr. Jang Hyunseung, You passed. Ah Yang Yoseob will be in charge of making sure that you are eating correctly so that you gain some weight, since I have seen you decrease in size.” He stated as he pulled all the papers that were lying out in front of him and neatly placed them back into the folder that was in front of him.

                “You videotaped me?” I asked, not shocked that they even do that. They ALL nodded. I could feel my jaw drop and my body slumping in my chair. Yoseob laughed at the sight in front of him and I would too if I were in his position. This whole situation seemed surreal, that and I passed.

                They allowed me to leave the room and talk to the others. Upon walking into the room, they all knew I was the other who passed. I was the last one to go in the room. Dongwoon smiled and signaled me over to where he was sitting and I timidly sank down next to him.

                “Hyung Congratulations. I’m the other winner.” He smiled at me and I couldn’t help but be struck dumb. I was at a complete loss.

                We're both the new dancers?