no longer a secret

One Year Later

Sunny POV

I put my laptop on the table in front of me. A glass strawberry juice is available beside my laptop. And also my ipod that plugged in to my ear is playing my favourite songs. My free-day preparation is almost ready. I press the connect button to the internet and... My free day has started!

It maybe a little bit too much but I try to make my day off as special as I can. In the middle of the tight schedule finally we have a break. We use this opportunity wisely because tomorrow, another schedule is already waiting for us.

While waiting for loading, I drink my juice. The song ‘Perfect For You’ is echoing in my ears. Until suddenly, the song Don’t Don can be heard. Damn! It’s my cell phone and my manager is calling me. I know it because I give that ringtone when he calls.

I took off my headset lazily to answer the call.

“yeoboseyo?” somehow, I get a feeling that he will talk something about work.

“Sunny ah, I have a good job offer for you! You’ll like it!” see? I guess I have a sixth sense.

“what job?”

“ sing a duet song with one of SM artist. He’s name is… ah.. I forget his name. This song will be included in Genie Mini Album!”

“okay, I’ll think about it first..” I’m about to end the call but he cuts me off.

“wait! However, you have to be at SM Building at least by 9 this morning because I already took the offer, okay?”

Tuut.. tuut.. tuut..

He ends the call?? He accepts a job without asking me first??! He’s … he’s so ….

“aisshhh~! Damn~!” i scream while hitting the table. Seohyun that was watching Keroro gets closer to me.

“unni, are you okay?” she asks.

“I’m okay. Anyway, what time is it?” I ask her back. She takes a glance at her watch.

“it’s … 8.45.” I nod. It’s still 8.45. wait, 8.45?!!

“8.45?! !!” I run as fast as I can to the restroom.

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Sunny, you sure don’t want to have a bite first?” Taeyeon asks me with a spatula in her hand. Yuri that is covered with flour follows her.

“I’ve no time to eat.” I say while still focus on tying my shoe lace.

“then let Sica take you there.” Taeyeon gets in the room where Jessica is sleeping. Not long after, she drags the Sleeping Sica with her.

“Taeng, it’s just 9 in the morning. I still need my beauty sleep.” She yawns while rubbing her eyes.

“wake up, sleepyhead! Take Sunny to SM Building now!” Taeyeon orders her.

“Taeng, that’s okay. I can drive byself. Bye!” after then, I go to the garage and drive my car with a super speed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

I walk as fast as I can to the room where my manager is waiting for me. I control my breath before entering the room.

“annyeonghaseyo~” I bow to 2 person in the room. One of them is my manager. The other person, I guess he’s my duet partner’s manager.

“annyeong! Please have a seat.” I do as they told and take an available seat beside my manager.

“could you wait a second? Your partner is on his way here.” I just nod at him. Well, I’m not the one who’s late.

Few minutes later, someone knocks the door.

“ah, it’s must be him.” The manager says. Then the door opened. Revealing a guy.

“annyeonghaseyo! I’m so sorry for coming late.” I turn my head to see my duet partner. Wait,  it’s… HIM?!

Author POV

Sunny stomped her feet while walking to the founder of SM, no other than her uncle, Lee Sooman.

“Mr. Lee …” Sunny got inside the room and sat on the chair across her uncle.

“Sunny! Glad you’re here.” He turned to face her.

“uncle, I want to talk about something.” Sunny got to the point.

“what thing?” Sunny took a breath before spoke.

“can you change my duet partner, please?” Sunny begged with all her aegyo. But he just chuckled at her. It looked like he wasn’t affected by her aegyo.

“I’d like to but, unfortunately I can’t do that. He already signed the contract.” He showed her a signed file. “beside, this song’s theme is match with your past though.” He smiled teasingly.

Sunny widened her eyes after hearing her uncle’s words about her past. The past that she thought was still a secret between her and her duet partner. She was confused how her uncle knew it. Knew the thing that happened one year ago.

+flashback+

“why are you taking me here?” Sunny asked her boyfriend that pulled her to the Founder’s room. It looked like the room was empty.

“pssst… you’ll make people notice us. You don’t want people to find out that we’re dating, right?” the small eyed guy put his finger on his Sunny’s lip, signaling her to shut up.

They kept their relationship a secret from SM and also public. It was because of their popularity. She was just debuted a year ago and still rising up her career, while her boyfriend just debuted few months ago.

“jagiya, close your eyes.” The boy asked Sunny to closed her eyes.

“what for?”

“I want to give you a surprise.” Then Sunny just obeyed him and closed her eyes while smiling. She was curious, what surprise her boyfriend would give her.

Few times later, Sunny felt a warm air on her face. Curious, she opened her eyes widely. She was shocked to see her boyfriend’s face was so close with her, about 1,5 cm apart. Sunny then covered her lips with her left hand and slapped his face using her right hand. She started to sob.

“is this the reason you take me here?! I told you, I’m not ready for these things! If you can’t wait, then we better break up!” with that, she ran outside the room with tears on her face. The boy held her redden cheek and groaned in anger.

“argh~!! Stupid!”

Sooman POV

It’s a cold afternoon and already 3 in the evening. I’d like to go home and cuddle with my wife. But I have to stay here with some paper to sign.

Ptuk!

“damn!” I groan and bow under the table to get my pen. Suddenly, I hear someone’s coming. I peek from a hole on the table.

“what are they doing here? They don’t even knock the door first.” I watch them and hear all the conversation. I don’t know whether to be mad or happy that they’re dating. But they keep it a secret from us and the public. Few minutes later, I see a shocking view. They’re going to kissing. But she slaps her and run outside the room with tears. Then the boy followed her.

+flashback ends+

Author POV

“h… how do you know?” Sunny looked panic because her uncle knew her secret and hid it for a year.

“you were doing it in my room. How could I don’t know it?” he smirked to see his niece’s face got redden .

Sunny POV

“we’re here!” Sooyoung stops the car right in front of the café where I have to meet him.

“don’t forget to pick me up after I call you.” I remind her. Sometimes she forget things and it .

“why don’t you ask him to take you home? I’m sure that O…” I cover quickly before she mentions his name. the name of someone in my blacklist.

“don’t mention that name in front of me!” I scold her.

“hahaha… you’re so sensitive when it’s about him.” She laughs on me. I just ignore her and open the door.

“whatever. I’m going!” I get off the car and get in to the café. If it’s not for work, I don’t ever want to meet him. My uncle is really kidding me! He told us to get close in a month before the recording so we can have the chemistry. In that time, we’ll be watched by a visor. Her job is to make sure that me and him will not fighting and the program goes smoothly.

“ya~! Black dress!” I hear someone calls me. I’m sure because I’m the only one in that room who use a black mini dress and black blazer. I look around and find him! That crazy guy!

Onew POV

“ya~! Black dress!” I shout to call her. She looks at me and comes to my table and take a seat across mine.

“hi! How are you? Long time no see, right?” I greet her, and offer my hand to shake with her. She seems confuse with my action before shake my hand. I pull her hand to whisper something.

“see that woman with suit and glasses? She’s the one that will mentoring us. Just act like nothing happen when she’s around, okay?” she nods her head. Then we sit on our seats and order food. We eat while talking to each other.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“come on, I’ll take you home.” I hold her hand drag her to my car. We get inside the car and I drive. In the mid way, I stop my car.

“get out of the car.” I say with cold tone without take a glance on her. The woman that mentoring us isn’t around now so I don’t have to pretend anymore.

Sunny POV

“get out of the car.” He says with a cold tone and her eyes look directly to the front. Doesn’t he have manners? Ah, I forget she doesn’t have. This guy is really something! I never ask you to take me home! And who wants to take a ride with a devil like you?!

Soon I get off the car and it just speed away from me.

“you devil supid guy!!” I yell at him even I know he cannot hear. Now, I have to call Sooyoung to pick me up before someone sees me. It’s really not funny when you find an idol in the streets with no disguise.

I check my purse and find nothing.

“where is my phone?” I check once again before make sure that I left it in his car. What a good day I have. I guess I have to take a taxi.

=-=-=-=-==---==-==-=-=-==

“I’m home.” I step to the living room. All members are there. They instantly look at me with those questioning look on their faces while Sooyoung just shows me her toothy smile. Argh, she must tell the members about this!

I take a seat in front of them. Feels like they stab me with their stares!

“you were in a relationship with Onew?” Taeyeon, the leader starts the question.

“erh.. yeah.. I …”

“why didn’t you tell us?” Yuri cuts me off with her question.

“I’m sorry.. I mean, in that time we were …”

“what did he do to you until you broke up with him?” Hyoyeon adds another question.

“he was …”

“do you still hate him?”

“how was the dinner?”

“did the girl disturb you both?”

“did Onew oppa take you home?” Yoona, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sooyoung ask like a marathon. All these questions make me get a headache!

“one more question… do you love him.. again?” Jessica’s question shocks me! How can she asks such a question? Now everyone are staring at me, waiting for answers. But it freaks me out with their stares!

“ya~! I’m tired! I want to go sleep!” I stand up and heading to my room.

Author POV

Ting.. tong..

Onew pressed the door bell of SNSD’s dorm. Few seconds later, the door opened.

“ah, annyeong Jessica-ssi.” He greeted her.

“annyeong. Can I help you? It’s just not so usually you visit us in this kind of time.”

“I just have something to do with Sunny.” Then Sica let him in and led him to the living room. There, 7 pairs of eyes looked at them.

“mmm … where is Sunny?” she asked them. None of them spoke but Yuri pointed to the door of Sunny and Taeyeon’s room.

“thanks.” After that, he walked to the room and got in. after the door closed, all the members leaned on the door to eavesdropped.

Click!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-

Onew locked the door once he was inside. She got closer to Sunny that was sleeping soundly.

“ya.. shorty!” he shook her body to wake her up.

“yaaa~!! Shut up!” with her eyes still closed, she pushed Onew, made he crashed on the side table.

Dug!

“argh! I’ll make you pay for this!” he got closer to her and pressed her leg thumb with his nail.

“AARRHH~~IT HURRTTSS~!!!” Sunny woke from her bed and rubbed her thumb.

“pssst! Silence! The other will hear us!” he shushed her with his finger on his lips.

“what are you doing here?! Why are you inside my room?!” Sunny suppressed her voice so the other members couldn’t hear.

“I just want to give you this.” Onew showed a cell phone in his right hand.

“my cell phone!” Sunny was about to take it, but Onew pulled it back.

“ya~! Give it back to me!”

“I don’t want to!”

“give it to mee~~!!” Sunny pulled and messed Onew’s hair. Onew put the cell phone inside his pocket of his shirt.

“give it back! Or else I’ll … hooeekk~” sunny suddenly feeling like she wanted to vomit. Seeing her condition, Onew got closer to her.

“you okay?” she asked her.

“I’m not okay! You dropped me off on the road with a mini dress in the night! I was catching cold!” she scolded him. He then took something from his pants pocket.

“here, I’ll put this on your neck. It’ll make you feel better.” Onew gave some balsam on Sunny’s neck. He was quite close to her. Seeing this opportunity, she put her hands inside Onew’s pocket to get her cell phone. Unfortunately, her hand stacked.

“hey! What are you doing?” Onew realized that Sunny’s hand was inside his pocket. He could do nothing since his hands was busy with the balsam.

Taking back what’s mine.” Sunny pulled her hand forcefully and made 2 buttons on Onew’s shirt popped off.

“Yes~! I got what I want, now you can go home!” Sunny pushed Onew to the door. When the door opened …