uhhhhh...

Meet the Zhangs

"Bye Lu oppa!"BBpau said hugging his older brother before heading out the door.

"Thanks for taking care of her Luhan"Nika smiles and Yixing hugs his friend with one arm.

"Please dont let her get hospitalized again...I swear I will kill you both if you get her in trouble again"Luhan sighs as he walks them to the gate.

Yixing unlocks the car door and Pau rushes inside. "Of course"Yixing assures and rolls her daughter's suitcase.

Luhan smiles.

BEEEEEP BEEEP.

"DAD!!MOM!!LETS GO"Pau smiles from the window,seating at the drivers seat.Pusxing by the backseat.

"Kiss oppa goodbye"Luhan demands as he approaches the window.

"Dun want to"Pau resisted.

"Then oppas going back to Beijing"He pouted.

Pau placed a wet kiss on his brother's cheek.

"Noooo...Stay here Dont go back to Beijing"Pau begged sadly.

"I was kidding...Oppa wont leave you here..."He smiled.

Lay coughed.Luhan stepped aside and Lay enetered the car as Pau hopped to her mothers lap. Luhan watches as the car slowly disappears from the driveway. He was about to text Danica when..

"Jongin-ah"Luhan said,shocked that he called him.

"Is Pau still there?"He asked.

"She just left with Nika and Yixing..Why?"

"Great...Ill be there in 5 mins. were going somewhere.."He said and hung-up before Luhan could ask anything.

--

"Whats happening Jongin-ah?!"Luhan asked,troubled.

"Jonghyuns dead"He said flatly.

"What?!But he was going to be discharged today."He asked as Jongin lead him out.

"Ill explain on the way...now lets go"He said and drove away.

"JONGHYUN DID WHAT?!"Luhan asked in shock.

"Reports said he.commited suicide but theyre not sure yet."Jongin confirmed as he took a turn.

".Is Danica okay?!Did something happen to her?!Oh what if--oh my--"

"LUHAN CALM THE DOWN"An equally tensed Kai shouted.

"YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT!"

"SHUT UP IM DRIVING"

"WHY ARE WE EVEN SHOUTING?!" Luhans phone rung and they both stop.

"Nica are you okay?!Nica where are you?!"Luhan questioned,setting it on speaker phone so Jongin could hear too.

"Luhan Im not Danica..Dont worry Im with her though"

"NADINE--NADINE IS THAT YOU?!"Kai said.

"J--Jongin?!"Nadine asked..her heart hammering through her chest she would never forget that voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!ARE YOU STILL AT THE HOSPITAL?!"Jongin demanded.

"Were avoiding the media driving away from the hospital"

"WHAT THE FCK?!'Jongin screeches,the car halts.

"Jongin!Careful!"Luhan said.

"Where are you right now?!"He asked.

"We??I think were at....the junction"Nadine says.

"Please pull over somewhere"Jongin begged as he starts the car again.

"Are you serious?!THE MEDIA IS AFTER US KIM JONGIN THEYLL CORNER US IF WE STOP!"Danica shouted in panic. "Sht"Jongin cursed as he drove to the nearest route That lead to the junction.

"Then...find somewhere you can hide...a bathroom a restaurant..anywhere!"He demanded hunking his horn madly at every car. "JONGIN SLOW DOWN"Luhan reminded when he saw the speedometer at 200.

"Fine...we will...well call again"Danica dismissed and ended the call.

"Jongin-ah...calm down." Luhan begged.

"Do you want me to call Nika?!"He asked.

"Please.."He answered they were mirculously nearing the junction.

Luhan told Nika what had happened. "WHAT THE HELL?!"Nika shouted and Luhan winced. Pau was fast asleep in her lap as she speaks.Lay looks at her with concern.

"Were headed to the junction to check on your mother and sister"He says.

"Are you with appa?!"Nika asked before holding Lays hand signaling its ok.

"Yeah..but hes driving"He says.

"Well drop.Pau somewhere and follow okay?!bye"Nika hung up and let out a sigh.

"Lets head to Taemin Oppa's house first Xing"Nika says and Lay doesnt think twice as he swerves the car to the next lane. "Whats happening?"He asked. "Were dropping Pau at Taems' and heading to the junction...Somethings up with Omma again"She said and hugged BbPau closer."Sorry"she whispers as she kisses her hair.

--

"Theyre at a nearby Public Restroom"says Luhan.Jongin nods and speeds up again.

"Nadine is probably panicking by now...She probably doesnt know what to do!!Maybe shell hurt herself in frustration again"Jongin thinks as he steps on the gas pedal. They reach the junction,the media,flocking by a CR. "Sht"Jongin cursed before honking his horn at everyone.Some parting,others staying.

"Jongin lets go on foot..The crowds impossible to get to."Luhan said and unbuckled his seatbelt. Jongin shook his head again and turned the engine off,not minding to park the car. "EXCUSE US"Luhan said calmly as he made his way through. Jongin winces all the while.It was cramped and he was feeling a little short of breath.

"Jongin are you ok?!"Luhan asks when he sees Jongin drained of all color.

"Yeah yeah"he said dismissively.They were nearing the bathroom when..

"Nica?"Luhan answered his phone.

"Omma just fainted where are you?!"Danica said panicking. "Were just.outside...open the door!"Luhan said knocking twice.He looked to his side and saw a weak Jongin. Luhan shook his head and banged on the door once more.

"Nica...its me!"Cameras were flashing everywhere and Jongin was getting more nauseous.

"Luhan"Danica says as he opens the door. Luhan drags Jongin inside and Danica closes the door,collapsing on the floor "Nadine!"Jongin rushed to her side taking her face in his hands.

"Sht.what happened?!Is she okay?"Jongin asks.All signs of weakness gone.

"I dont know...She just fainted after hanging the phone earlier."She says and cries harder into her husbands arms.

"Shhh...its okay"Luhan says rubbing circles at her back. "We need to get her out of here"Jongin says.

"Im out of gas..."Danica says.

"Well take my car...Ok?At the count of three you open the door and run with Luhan...Well follow after."Jongin instructed.

The two nod and they got ready.

"One"Luhan counted... "Two"He continues,putting his hand on the doorknob,his arm wrapped around Nica.Jongin was standing up,Nadine in his arms. "Three"he said and opened the door.They walked out,Luhan blocking Danica from all the flashes and questions from the media. Jongin followed swiftly after. "Lu"Jongin says tossing the car keys to him. He opens the door and climbs in the backseat with Nica. Nadine was laid on the back the car. Jongin's phone rung.

"Appa?"

"Nika?"

"Are you still at the junction?"

"Were about to go now.."

"Lets meet at our house."

"But Nika theres media on our tails."

"Call the police.I dont know..just...were worried."

"Fine..See you later"

True enough,the police spotted the ruckus and stopped the media from following them