Stuck in the Office

SM Entertainments Nurses Christmas

Within a few days Toni started to dread going to her office. Since Baek had been placed there many trainees would purposefully hurt themselves, just to have Baek help fix them up.
 

When she walked into her office this particular morning she wanted to scream at the 3 female trainees. BaekHyun was asleep by the window and the 3 were trying to take his picture. “What are you doing?” she asked quietly.
 

“Taking a picture of Baek oppa before Toni unni arrives.” one of the girls said but none of the 3 turned to see who had spoken.

 

"Well then by all means ‘GET OUT’ of my office.” She said and crossed her arms. All 3 turned then bolted out the door. She sighed and then Bake woke up.
 

“Something wrong?” He asked then went on to organizing the new shipment of equipment on the table in front of him.
 

“Baek...when you arrive and are going to nap...please lock the door. My office is not a studio where people can take pictures of you.”
 

“Sorry...” He said rolling is chair over to her. “But you do know I’m not looking at anyone but you.” He said and hugged her.
 

“No you’re not. You love the attention everyone is giving you.” She said and he chuckled.
 

“You’re right.” She just shook her head.
 

“But what is true is. I’ve loved you since the first day I laid my eyes on you.”
 

“How cheesy is that. Did you get that line from Kai, ChanYeol, or Kris?” She said and he sighed then leaned back.
 

“A movie all three had been watching yesterday, Sorry.”
 

“Fail.” She said and hugged him back.
 

“Love you too.” He said and went back to work he had been doing. Once he was done to took another nap. Toni finished some paperwork then went over to him. She moved some of his hair from falling over his eyes.
 

“Love you too.” she whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.