Kim Dongjun introduction

I'll always be there for you!!

tumblr_mgaesdvV9u1rvv4qro1_250.gif tumblr_mg7ii8mdrk1rmxwgio1_500.jpg tumblr_mg9ewtPQmj1qbqqgco2_250.gif

 

Name: Kim Dongjun

Age: 19

Background information/story:

Ever since he was 13 he has been a trainee at star empire. He couldn't live like a nomal teenager so he was jealous of those who got to live a normal life. A life without sweat and tears.

Finally at the age of 17 he debuted into the group called ze:a (children of empire). Things were tough at first with busy schedule and no room for rest.

Dongjun got famous being the most athletic-dol. His schedule came non-stop. People kept calling him for their show. Dongjun always used to go to the park nearby to calm him from all the stress.

One day at the park he saw a girl practicing her singing and dancing from afar. He decided to go closer to have a closer look. He recognised the girl as Song Jieun.

Since that day he would always come to the park at the same time and see her practice. She inspired him to work harder each day.  She was his vitamin pill, however she never knew.

He started to like her everday even more however one day when he was surfing the internet he saw the breaking news revealing that Song Jieun and Yoon Doojoon were a couple. Of course, this broke his heart and he stopped going to the park because he knows she belonged to someone else.

Whenever he sees her he tries to his best not to look at her because he'll fall in love with her all over again. And this is exactly he doesn't want to do. But is he really sure that nothing will happen between the two of them? He still doesn't know what future has in store for the two of them.