Day with a Dragon

Designers Christmas Surprise

Once six of the passengers had been dropped off Kris was able to relax. He was able to talk more freely. SuHo looked to have dozed off in the back of the van. “Nazia, I’m really sorry for have you drive around with us so much.” He said for the upteenth time.
 

“Kris.”
 

“Call me YiFan.” She blushed but nodded.
 

“YiFan, as I said earlier it’s fine. All I would be doing at home right now would be argueing with my siblings.” She said and watched the snow fall.
 

“But...”
 

“Oh for the love of... Hyung would you just stop apologising. And take me back to the others. Then you can take her out for a late lunch.” Myun finally said as he sat up in the back. “I’m sorry Shabina. I just can’t take much more of it.”
 

“It’s okay SuHo.” Said said and and messaged her parents.
 

~Mom I’m out with friends. I’ll be going over to the Paolera’s later as well. I have my keys don’t wait up.~ Shabina
 

~Say hit to the Paolera’s for us~Mom
 

________________________

 

Kris took the two of them to a restaurant and had ordered for them. Shabina face palmed herself when she heard what he ordered sushi. “Something wrong?” He asked as she shook her head.
 

“Nothings wrong.” She said but screamed at herself inwardly. Damn of all types of food SUSHI   ; _ ; This is going to be embarrassing.
 

Kris found it cute how she was failing at using the chopsticks. He knew she was trying her hardest so he didn’t say anything about it.
 

“So you just came back from a job interview from Toronto. How did it go?” He asked as he was now having coffee as she was finishing her food.
 

“It didn’t turn out as I had planned. They said that my designs were too unique. That I didn’t suite their company.” Said and and he lifted a brow at her.
 

“From what I saw of your work at the fashion show you’re work is great.” He said nad she slightly choked.
 

“It’s not that good.” She whispered.
 

“Yes it is. And to prove it to you let me have a copy of your portfolio. I’ll have a job for you by the end of the week.”
 

“YiFan you don’t have to. I’ll be fine at my current job.” She said now not looking at him.
 

“Doing what?” He asked now leaning back in his seat.
 

“Selling knives.”
 

“Nazia you have soo much potential.” He said then his cell rang. He listened and sighed. “Alright. I’ll head that way. LuHan take one of her cars. The SUV if possible. I noticed it had GPS on it. Just use it to meet us there.” he said and hung up.
 

“Something wrong?” She asked placing her cup of tea down.
 

“LuHan’s girlfriend is in the hospital. So we’ve got to go and see if she’s alright.” He said and paid for their lunch.
 

“Do you think it’s okay for me to come?” She asked and he patted her head while the headed out.
 

“You actually know her so I don’t see why not.” He said and she looked at him confused. “It’s Victory.” He said and her eyes widened. “Nazia, when I said we came to see staff. Do you understand what I mean now.” She nodded.

“Those girls have been really busy. And not telling me.”
 

“They had their reasons. Come on.” He said and opened the van door for her.