Is He Really An Idol?

Hide the Idol

"I'm Emma. Emma.. B-bean." What's with this Doojoon guy? I have met handsome guys before. Some are even way attractive than him but it seems this is like the first time I met one!

"She's Emma Bean Smith." I looked at Nicole and she gave me a wink.

"Hi. I'm Nicole. I'm her bestfriend." I raised my eyebrow to Nicole. What the hell is she trying to do? Make a move?

"Oh, I'm Yoon Doojoon." He bowed and shook Nicole's hand while I was at the middle of it. This is making me feel uneasy. I continued to bury all my attention in mixing songs and beats on my phone.

"Have I seen you somewhere? Are you like some idol in Korea or somebody famous there? 'Cause I've been there before and I watched music shows on TV. You really look familiar." Nicole asked.

Idol? You mean, a Kpop artist? So he dresses a bit gay? But he doesn't look like one

"Me? Uhh, no no! I'm just an ordinary person." He looked so restless. As if, he was trying to hide something.

"Really? That's strange. You really look like somebody." Nicole kept pushing it. She was kind of sure with it. This is starting to make me wonder about Doojoon. Nicole won't push it if at least she's not sure of it. I know her.

I looked at Doojoon. He looked so pale, sweaty and uneasy. If was really an idol, I should help him cover it. He won't hide it for no reason. But, is he really an idol? Gah! I'M CONFUSED! I should at least help him get out of this.

I held Nicole's arms. "Nicole, stop pushing it! You're making him scared and you're making yourself look like a fool! Don't welcome him like that!"

"Okay okay! Sorry Doojoon oppa! Oppa right? Sorry to creep you out." I patted Nicole's hand. Good thing I convinced her. Doojoon just nodded.

"Uh, Doojoon. Sorry about my friend. She's really.. uh.. like that.. giving you the creeps." I laughed uneasy.

"Anyway, I'm Emma Bean. Just call me Emma." I smiled.

"Emma Bean. Unique name." He was resting his head at his palm again.

"Uh, thanks. So, transferee from Korea?" I asked.

He nodded and just smiled. I can still see that fear in his eyes. Can he really be a Korean pop idol? Why is he here if he's so famous already?

"Emma! Can you help me with something?" He asked me. Wait, me? Emma? 

"ME? Uhh, s-sure! Of course!"

"I have to submit a requirement that I forgot to submit in the office. I'm not sure where is it so can you help me find it?" He politely asked.

"Oh that's easy! You'll just--" He didn't let me finish.

"No! Uh, can you accompany me?" He asked.

"ACCOMPANY?!" All of my friends shouted at once. I didn't know they were eavesdropping all this time! Great, now everybody in the class is now listening and waiting for my answer. They were smugging and spelling out "OK" silently.

Ah, what the hell is wrong with these people?

"Yeah! Sure sure!" I pretty sound annoyed but I can't help to. I heard some oooooh's and heeeeee's. Doojoon looked at me and just smiled. Though he looked pretty embarrassed with it.

"I'll treat you after dinner. I promise." He charmingly smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: I'm taking back what I said! Haha! Writing this makes me feel so nervous! I hope I can make you guys happy!