Chapter 1

Who knew camping can be fun.

 

Everybody was walking, with their bags that had things they needed which eventually some people brought toys, protections, and lube. Why yes, these people are bastards. 
 
"God damn, my legs are getting tired can't we move any faster?!" Jinah shouted, as she walked slower. Mr. Kim nearly facepalmed, as he continue walking with the 2 female teachers.
 
The teachers stopped, while the other students stop causing some of them bumping into somebody and falling down. "Why the did you stop, moron!" Jiyong spat at Seunghyun. "People stopped, get some facts right." Seunghyun whacked Jiyong in the head, and turned around.
 
Miss. Soo turned around and smirked at everyone. "Listen up you little homouals, im going to call out you and your partner names, so you can know which person to share cabins with." As Mr. Kim nodded.
 
"Did that bastard called us a homouals?" Hyuna said, with her hands on her hips, but basically she was ignored. "Hope, i get Himchan." Yongguk said, sighing.
 
Miss. Soo started calling names.
 
"Hyuna and Amber."
 
"God danggit!" Amber shouted, as she sighed in frusteration. "Do i really have to be sharing cabins with that shemale." Hyuna said, looking at her nails making sure it wasn't ruin. "And do i really have to share cabins with that stupid ?" 
 
As soon as Hyuna heard that comment she gasped and looked at Amber. "Listen up sweetheart, i'm not a stupid . I'm y, i'm smart, and i'm everything a guy wants! Besides, your just jealous of me." Hyuna flipped her hair, and death glared at Amber.
 
"Nobody likes you!" Cheolyong shouted at Hyuna. Hyuna scoffed, and looked at Cheolyong. "Nobody asked for your opinion!"
 
"And do you think i exactly care?" Cheolyong said, mimicing Hyuna scoff and putted his hands onto his hips like Hyuna did a minute ago. Cheondung started laughing at how stupid their fight was.
 
"These guys are god damn idiots, let's just continue." Miss. Lee said snatching the list of students.
 
"Cheolyong and Cheondung."
 
"Jiyong and Seunghyun."
 
"Kibum and Jonghyun"
 
"Jongin and Sehun."
 
"Changseon and Seungho"
 
"Myungsoo and Sungyeol"
 
"Yongguk and Himchan"
 
"Daehyun and Zelo"
 
"Jonggup and Youngjae"
 
"Jinah and Hyerin"
 
"Sungjae and Peniel"
 
"Ilhoon and Minhyuk"
 
"Onew and Chunji"
 
"Byunghyun and Taemin"
 
"Zitao and Kwangyeon"
 
"Hyoyeon and Hyelim"
 
"Minhyun and Yukwon"
 
As soon as the long list was finished[Clearly i was too lazy to list all the names], some people were kinda angry since they didn't get the partner they didn't want. Which obviously the fight begins. "I don't want to be with Jinah, she is such a drama queen!" Jinah smacked Hyerin in the face. "Well, you are the most stupidest and est girl ever!" 
 
Ilhoon facepalmed Jinah stupid words that came out of . "I don't want to be with Peniel!" Sungjae whined, causing Peniel to pout. "I'm not good enough?" Peniel said, as his eyes water. Sungjae blinked, and hugged Peniel. "Not like that!" Sungjae shouted, and he pat Peniel's head.
 
"I wanted to be with Minho." Taemin snapped his fingers, and stamped his feet onto the ground.  "I think you read something wrong Miss. Lee." Byunghyun said nodding his head. "Um, no i didn't." Miss. Lee said, rolling her eyes."Oh my god, what an idiot." Taemin said.
 
"Wait, who the is Yukwon?" Minhyun blinked, looking confused.
 
Yongguk was so god damn happy that he was sharing cabins with Himchan, since obviously he wanted to be partners with Himchan.
 
Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's waist, and spinned him around. "We're partners!" Myungsoo said, kissing his boyfriend. Luhan blinked, since he wasn't the one fighting. Everybody was fighting, some were just happy. Luhan didn't get a partner, so i'm guessing he was alone.
 
"Um, Miss. Lee! I didn't get a partner." Luhan pouted, since he didn't wanted to be alone. Miss. Lee facepalmed and looked at the list again. "This is why I prefer reading the list. But no, you just ignored me and continue reading it." Mr. Kim said, crossing his arms. 
 
"Shut up ." Miss. Soo said, whacking Mr. Kim. "Luhan, you can be partners with Kyungsoo, since he doesn't have a partner also." Miss. Lee said nodding, and pointing to Kyungsoo who was obviously watching people fight.
 
Luhan nodded, as he walked up to Kyungsoo. "Looks like we are partners."
 
Kyungsoo looked at Luhan, and perked up. "Really?! Oh good, cause i never got called on." Kyungsoo smiled, as Luhan smiled back. "Okay es, go to your cabins with your partner and yeah." Mr. Kim shouted, and everybody ran to their cabins like wild bulls as some lazy people were just walking.
 
Luhan obviously guessed that this is going to be the weirdest 4 weeks ever.
 
 Author's Note:
» So this is like my first story, and i was rushing so... but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it! owo