Christmas Wish Come True

Special Present

The skies were filled with stars. It was the night of Christmas Eve. You looked up and found a shooting star. Your eyes fluttered closed.

"I wish i could see my L.Joe tomarrow..." you said. Your eyes opened. A tear fell down your cheek. Its been months since you last seen him. Everytime you called him he was always busy with his promotions for Teen Top latest songs. You sighed.

"I want to see you L.Joe...i miss you....." you whispered. The stars were still twinkling in the sky, and you turned around. You headed straight to your bed. Slowly, you crept underneath the bed, and fell asleep. The next morning you woke up. You jumped out of bed and got ready. Today you had no makeup on, because L.Joe loved your natural face. You took a shower and dried your hair. After, you brushed your hair and went out of the bathroom. Your eyes darted to the 7 presents on the floor. They were for Teen Top. One for each of them and another one for L.Joe. You decided even though they are busy you would go visit them. Its been awhile since you been into their dorm. You grabbed the presents then headed downstairs. Quickly you made and ate your breakfast. Then you slipped on your shoes, grabbed the bags, and headed out of the door. Outside you were greeted by your neighbors.

"Annyeong! Merry Christmas EunJung!" your neighbor said. You smiled warmly and greeted back.

"Annyeong! Merry Christmas to you also!!" you said. She smiled and waved back at you. You waved back and walked away. Slowly you walked into the direction of Teen Top dorm, enjoying the views. There wasnt many people around as they were spending Christmas with their families. You had arrived to their dorm, and searched for the key in your pocket and purse. L.Joe had given you the key to their dorm before, and you were close with Teen Top. Finally you found it and stuck the key into the keylock. you turned the doornob and opened the door. It was just how you remembered it. It was slightly dirty, but also clean. You dropped your bags in their living room, and massaged your arm. It was so stiff from carrying their presents. Seeing as they werent here, you turned away. You walked back to your house. 

"Another day without him?" You huffed. You opened the door and found a trail of rose petals. 

"This wasnt here..." you whispered. You followed it, and it led to your bedroom. You slowly opened the door and spotted a big present standing in the middle of the room. You walked closer to it and tapped the box. The lid flew open and someone stood up and turned around.

"L.Joe!!!" you cried. He chuckled seeing you. You immediately hugged him. You cried making his shirt wet.

"Why are you crying babe?" L.Joe softened. He touched your hair and hugged you back.

"pabo...pabo pabo pabo!!! i missed you so much!! you yelled. L.Joe smiled.

"I missed you so much too. More than you" he chucked.

"Why havent you visited me?! Why havent you called me?! Why-" you were cut off. L.Joe softly pecked your lips. He pulled away after a bit.

"shhhh" he mumbled against your lips. You kept quiet and looked at him. You missed his smile so much. He chuckled seeing you mesmorized by his face. He leaned in and kissed you again. This time longer and sweeter. Your eyes closed and kissed him back. After awhile, you pulled away. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"What?" you asked.

"Babe help me out of this box?" he asked. You laughed and helped him out. When he was free, you hit him.

"Owww..." he pouted. 

"What was that for?" L.Joe still had his pouting face on. 

"You avoided my question" you said with a pout. L.Joe couldnt stand it and pecked your lips again.

"You really want to know?" L.Joe asked. You nodded cutely. 

"I...Would...Miss...You...So...Much...More...Then .." L.Joe replied pecking you between each words. You smiled. 

"Saranghae L.Joe" you said.

"Saranghae babe" L.Joe said. The rest of the day you and L.Joe spent together. It was the best Christmas yet. At the end of the day, you fell asleep first. L.Joe chuckled and carried you to your bed. He set you down on your bed and was about to walk away, but you grabbed his wrist.

"Dont go..." you whispered. He turned back and looked at you. He softened. He walked back to you and leaned down to kiss your forehead. After he pulled away you scooted over. He got the message and laid down next to you. He figured you wanted him to stay next to you until you fell asleep. He watched your peaceful face and smiled.

"I love you so much..." L.Joe said. Unknowingly he also fell asleep. He wrapped an arm around your waist protectively. Both of you fell asleep together. You smiled *My Christmas Wish Came True...*

__________________________

Merry Christmas To All Of You!! Hope You Enjoy This OneShot!!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong