NEW START [2]

Bigbang ProjecT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP´s  PoV

 

This smell...This sweet smell.

My favourite smell...Daesung´s smell. Vanilla, chocolate, candy...Well, and Daesung.

I smiled, with my eyes closed. Then, I slowly opened my dark eyes, enjoying the view in front of me.

Daesung was sleeping. His mouth slightly opened. He looked really adorable, with his cheeks blushed, holding my left arm tightly.

We were lying on the comfortable bed that was in the middle of the big bedroom, both . My arms around his warm body, caressing his back.

I looked the bedroom, curious, without changing my position (it would be a crime to change it ).:

Light blue walls with a big black screen. The bedroom was really simple. Except for the  bed, the screen and the two doors, the room was empty.

“Maybe the others are in other room next to this one...” I thought, looking at the doors, wondering what would be  behind them.

I started to think about my friends.

So..GD and Seungri will have problems. At least, YG said it...That  bastard. He said Daesung had a problem. Daesung´s  heart is big, like his angelic smile. Be a good person is a problem for him? Why?

I lifted my eyebrow, biting my lower lip, anger growing in me, remembering that silly idiot´s words.

I was really worried about the others...Now, Daesung and I were fine. But them? What if YG was doing bad things to them?. What if..?

I bit my lip harder. I couldn´t relax. I was really worried..But then I thought something, trying to don´t go crazy.

“Well...I will protect Daesung. Taeyang will protect GD and Seungri....We are friends. We are a family...”

Then, I felt  Daesung´s hands on my blue hair, patting it.

I looked at his smiling face, and I couldn´t resist smiling at him.

-Dae..You´re awake? – I asked him, holding him tighter, smiling sweetly-

-Don´t you see? –he laughed, eye smiling- did you sleep well? –the blonde rubbed my cheeks.

I nodded and blushed. Instantly, I closed my eyes for five seconds, feeling Daesung´s warm hands on my skin.

-I hope the others are okay..We need to find them –Daesung  said, becoming more serious, worried about the others- TOP, we need to rescue them..I´m so worried, I can´t stay like this anymore..I need to see them. To know if they´re fine.

He  suddenly stood up, pulling me away, walking towards a door.

He tried to open it..But it didn´t work.

-Daesung...Why don´t you open it? –I asked him,  now walking to the other door-

-Aish..-he sighed- this door is locked....-he affirmed, sad- what abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter