Final

Weirdo VS Pabo

 

 

Have you heard or read about ANNOYING person? I think most of you know about ANNOYING person because in our life, must one or two of our friends will be so ANNOYING. This is the story about... ANNOYING 'friend' turns to... LOVELY 'friend'.

 

Let me describe about him. He is cool. Seriously, he is so cool in our school. Every girls look at him, twice! He got confession everyday but... always reject it with RUDE manner. I don't even understand him. Sometimes, I feel pity to all the girls. Are they so stupid or just blind with his attitude? Maybe its because of his look than... everyone will “WOW!!!”. To tell the truth, he has a beautiful eyes. Yes! But... when he look at me, he will stare at me with his 'cold' stare and smirk. I HATE IT! If you look at him carefully, he has a lovely face or expression but... again! When he meet or saw me, his face or expression will change to 'cold'. Its look like I just fall in love with his look. Grrr!!! FALL IN LOVE his head! I don't even want spend a minute with him!

 

How did I became his 'friend'? Simple! Because we on the same class from the start. Our conversation will always start with... sarcastic tone and smile.

 

“Morning you.” Hana greet me with her smile and I walked to my table beside her. I looked at his table and...

“Are you looking for me?” I turned back and he stand so close to me until I fall down.

“Can you stop looking for me? I know what time I will arrive at school.” He sound so arrogant and just walked away without helping me.

“Yah!!! I'm not looking for you. I just see around.” He sit at his place and look out the window.

“By the way Myungsoo... I think you forgot to button your shirt up there.” I pointed it to his chest while pulled my chair beside Hana.

“So... now... your new hobby is, checking me out? It isn't?” He nodded and smirked.

“Crazy! Do you think that you are hot enough for me to look at you?” I 'sincerely' smile and he slowly stand and walked toward me. He bend his body a little bit and put his hands on my table.

“Wh... Wha... What... are you doing?” I tried to control my expression while looks at his face.

“I know... I'm too hot to handle right? Until you stuttered while looking at my face. Admit it.” He said it confidently and smirked but... before I can reponds to his words, our teacher comes in and start the lesson.

 

See! Every single things, we can make it as issue. Its only an example. There are worst thing happen.

 

“Pabo~” I looked around. There is only one person who will call me with that name.

“Look up!” I looked up and saw he was there while touch his chin.

“What you want, weirdo?” I scream to him.

“Nothing! I just want to tell you... your hairstyle today... look...” I touch my hair. Did he know that I change my hairstyle? How did he know? Wow!

“Tha...”

“REALLY UGLY!!!” He scream from up there and I haven't finish my word yet. Thank God but... WHAT?! Ugly?

“YAH!!! Do you think you are handsome enough? You too!!! Like ~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~. ~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~. ~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~. ~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~. ~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~.” I just want to cursed him and...

“Ehem~~~” I turned around and saw my school friends was behind me and also... yes! My teacher.

“Follow me to teachers room. NOW!!!” And for that case... I have to spend 3 hours in detention room to wrote 100 papers about what I'm doing today and it will never happen again. He make me cursed infront of other student and... teachers. Argh!!! The last things I saw, he was smirked for his victory.

 

Why he always picked on me? Don't ask me but ask him. Well... this story not end yet. Wait!

 

“Myungsoo Oppa... I... I...” I walked thru him and that girl. I feel really pity when I saw that girl. Hurmmm...

“What?!” His sound so uninterested with his 'cold' stare. Its almost 7 girls already tried to be his partner for upcoming prom night.

“Would... you...”

“NO!” That girl haven't finished her word and he just said NO? Ok! RUDE. I saw that girl cry at the corner and her friends try to comfort her. I just walked go to my locker to get some books and... I receive a card.

 

Would you be my couple for this upcoming event?” - SG

 

“Huh? Who give this to me?” I wonder who is SG.

“Who are so stupid invite you for the prom?” He take the card and read it.

“Oh my dear, do I give you a permission to read my card?” I take back the card with sarcastic tone.

“No... I just wonder. Who is stupid guy...”

“Its me. Do you have any problem?” He haven't finished his word and I saw someone behind him.

“Hye you. So, may I know your answer?” Sunggyu. He is the one who invite me to the prom night with him. Wow!!!

“Hye... I... hurmmm...” I do not know how to responds.

“I don't think she would be fit into any dress for this prom night. Look at her body curve. NOTHING! So, as a man... I would like to...”

you, so... I take that answer as YES. Ok? See you later. We will discuss more further.” Again! He haven't finished his word and Sunggyu just ignore him and only focus on me. Sunggyu wink and smile to me while say good bye. After that, I just laugh like crazy while looks at his 'cold' stare. This is the first time ever happen in real life. LOL

 

Since that day, I and Sunggyu become more close. I do not know how to categorize our relationship. Its just happen like... SNAP! I already hangout with the most coolest senior in my school. Myungsoo? Still like that, just... I start to ignore him. No point to argue with him. Annoying!

 

Its the day that I have to find new dress for the prom night. I put a lot of effort to attend this prom night. Diet, exercise and so on. While I walked at the town with Hana, I found one dress that suited me. I go to that shop and want to try the dress. Luckily, I met him at that shop.

 

“Don't you think this dress are to small for you? According to you... hurmmm...” He said that while look up and down my body.

“What are you doing here?”

“There here go... they gonna start again...” Hana said that while passing us.

“I don't think there is any tuxedo or outfit for man here. Why are you here?” I look at him suspicious.

“Nothing. Carry on what you are doing.” He leisurely said it and walked around the shop. I tried the dress and... hell no! I can't fit in that dress. He try to cover his mouth from laugh but he still laugh out loud. I tried every single dress in that shop and nothing fits me. I hate this shop and... suddenly, Sunggyu show up at that shop and point at one dress. I looked at the dress... for the first time, I don't think I would like it because its too revealing and... y, I think.

 

Sunggyu force me to tried the dress and I end up tried the dress. I look at Sunggyu to know his reaction and Myungsoo who sit far from the fitting room. From what I see, Myungsoo looks so annoying with me. The truth is, I don't even like this dress because its show almost my body parts. Yes! Its cute but... its show my legs and my bare shoulder. I never show it to anyone and I'm wearing this in front of them. I really feel embarrassing. Finally, Sunggyu decided to buy it for me. I just agreed with him because he is my partner for the prom night.

 

-Prom Night-

 

Tonight is the night for the prom night and I'm kind of nervous. I can't even focus in my class.

 

“Weirdo! Are you coming for the prom night?” I asks him and he shake his head while closed his eyes.

“Why? Do you have no partner?” Impossible because lot of girls already confess to him and why did he not accept one of it? He suddenly stand up to walked away from class and...

“I don't think that dress will suit on you... because...” He turn around and said that. I saw he smirk after he said that. I feel so nervous after he said that. This is the first time I attend prom night and my parents are so happy but... they wonder why I'm not going with Myungsoo. Yes! Both of our parents know about our hate/hate relationship because the truth is... whenever I need someone, he always be with me even though it will end up with harsh words or attitude.

you! Have fun tonight. See you!” Hana bid a goodbye to me and I think I will faint because of nervous overload. See what happen tonight.

 

Sunggyu come to my house to fetch me. I'm wearing the dress that he buys for me with black heels and some accessories but not to crowded.

 

“You looks... totally different.” He open the car door for me and I have to take time for arrange my seat in his car. I really feel uncomfortable with this dress. Its too short when I try to sit until it will show my thighs.

“Thanks...” That was my last word, I said in his car. After that, both of us just keep quiet and he just focus on his driving. Suddenly, I feel that... I made a mistake by going to prom night. When we reach to the destination, I looks at everyone... yes! Its prom night. Everyone dress up like wow! Amazing! And Sunggyu lead me to the ballroom. He holds my hands and we walked together. I saw Hana.

“Hana!” She looks completely different without glasses and... she with... Myungsoo?

you! WOW! You look gorgeous! And you too, Oppa.” Sunggyu nodded while smile.

“Weirdo... what are you doing here? I thought...”

“Oh... I ask him to accompany me because my partner cannot come. Luckily he said yes.” Hana cuts my words and explain it to me.

“Excuse us.” Sunggyu smile while pull me away from them. I looked at Myungsoo and wonder why he keeps on look at me. Do I looks ugly in this dress?

you. Are you ok? Need anything?” Sunggyu show his concerned. I just smile and shake my head. We just meet our friends and have a little chit chat at our table. Everyone looks so surprise when they saw me at the prom night. No one expect me to come. Well, I never want to join any function like this. Its just final year and why not right? The foods, environment and everything was so good. I really enjoy my night with Sunggyu.

you. Would you like to dance?” Sunggyu stretch out his hands while waiting for my answer.

“But... I do not know how to dance...” I'm shyly refused.

“Its ok... I teach you while dancing. Come!” I reach to his hands and he leads me to the dance floor. Its feel so awkward when everyone in dance mood but suddenly the music change to jazz music. Everyone with their couple, dance slowly follow the rhythm.

“Just follow my step and its ok if you step on my feet.” Sunggyu pull me closer, his hands on my waist and he put my hand on his shoulder. I can smell his scent and... I just follow his step while dancing. Both of us swayed according to the music and I don't even aware that I put my head at his shoulder while dancing until...

 

“Ehem! May I?”

“Yes... Sure...” Sunggyu release me from his arms. I change my dancing partner from Sunggyu to Myungsoo. I was so surprise when he want to dance with me. He just pull me close to him and put his hands on my waist. I just put my arms around his neck. He just too close with me and WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Why do my heart beats faster?

“Weir... Weirdo...”

“Did I said this dress won't suit with you?” He said that while look directly into my eyes.

“Wh... Why? Every... one said... I look beau... beautiful with this d... dress.” I just can't said it right and stuttering.

“Its because...” He become more closer until I can feel his breath at my ear. I swallow my saliva.

“Its only suit if... the dress is on the floor.” He slowly whisper it.

“What?!” I pushed him but he hug me more tightly.

“Can... you... let... me... go..?” I tried to get away from his arms.

“No...” He smirked, look direct to my eyes.

“What do you want?” I give up and feel so annoying.

“YOU!” I look at him with surprise. I think he is crazy or... did he drink alcohol? OMG!

“Weirdo... This is not the right time for us to have a word fight. Let me go. Ok?” I just feels this is not right.

“Called me Myungsoo.” He sound so serious. Ops!

“Whatever it is... just let me go. Will you?” I just feel everyone look at us and where is Sunggyu? Should he save me right now? OMG!

“No and...” He haven't finished his word, he slowly leans in and gives me a passionately kiss in front of others in the middle of this dance floor. No he didn't but... OMG! He kiss me. He kiss me. He kiss me. He kiss me. He kiss me.

“What... are... are you... doing?” Again! I stutter my words.

“I Love You.” He said it. Do I in my dreamland?

“What? Is it a joke?” I can't believe what just I heard from him.

“I Love You you. Only You.” He show his sincerely smile.

“But...”

“Its only for... let you focus on me... and I don't want other boys look at you as what I saw on you. I want you to be mine. Only mine forever. Will you be mine forever?” I blinked my eyes look at him. Did he really mean it? I just can't believe it.

“Pabo~~~” I smile and its my turn to return his kiss. I slowly leans in and kiss him. Sweet him. Its just sweet.

 

-The End-