First and the Last.

My First True Love

Tears welled up in my eyes, my heart was officially broken. But all thanks to him, my heart was glued back and I promise to love him till the end.

Have you ever feel that fury in your heart when you witness another girl stealing your boyfriend's lips?

Have you ever envy of that girl for being so flawless in your boyfriend's eyes?

Have you ever feel that disappointment in you when you couldn't get hold of your boyfriend's heart and can't make him love you whole-heartedly and make him yours?

That's how I was feeling actually, while witnessing the scene unfolding right infront of my eyes. DongMin, my boyfriend which I should name it as my ex, grabbed a beautiful lady with silky long hair and kissed her passionately. I just stood rooted there, eyes widened at the scene. I couldn't believe that he was betraying me even though I must admit the fact that he was trying to avoid me these days. But I really like him, he was the only one that can hear my thoughts apart from my best friend, Jung Daehyun. Did Dongmin ever like me from the beginning? Did he ever feel how the way I feel about him? Or was he just playing with my feelings all along?

I don't know, I don't know how was I feeling back then. Depressed? Disappointed? Jealous? Angry? It's just plainly mixed feelings. Fortunately, my legs suddenly started to run and tears started forming up. I couldn't witness that anymore. All I knew was that my heart felt betrayed and hurt. After all this running and crying, I ended up hiding behind a tree, where Daehyun and I always go whenever we're sad.

"Eunhee? Eunhee! Gwenchanna? Why are you here? Aigoo, stop crying! Ahhh I really don't know what to do now." I quickly wiped away my tears and looked up. Yes I knew it, it's Daehyun. He looked at me, panic-stricken. Next, he squatted down in front of me, reached out his hand and cupped my cheeks. I didn't know where I got this courage from, but I suddenly pulled Daehyun closer and hugged him tightly. Daehyun slightly flinched, and was really shocked at my sudden act. You'll never ever know how fast his heart was palpitating, you'll never ever imagine how red his face was when he blushed madly. Then later, a pair of arms encircled my waist, drawing me closer to him. That was the first time I felt warmth and care. And somehow, this pair of arms actually soothed my nerve and I started to stop those sniffling and bawling.

"Yah Daehyun oppa, why am I such a babo? I should have known he is a player, I should have known I'm too ugly for him, I should have known I don't deserve him at all. I should have known --" I just uttered what I wanted to say, but suddenly a peck on my lips stopped me.

"Yah babo, since you know that if I come across with love affairs, I'll be serious and your definition of 'ugly' is simply beautiful right? Yes I know that." My mouth went agape, I couldn't believe what he was actually saying. Was that a confession? No way, I guessed he was just trying to cheer me up. He winked at me after he pulled me away and continued. "You deserve my love EunHee-ah, so will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered the last word into my ears, causing my heart to flutter and my face turning red. I just gawked at him, blushing. After I digested what he said, I quickly looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. But Daehyun lifted up my cheeks and both of us made eye contacts. Although it was awkward at first, I still like it as that was when I realised that I was in love with him. You guys may think it's ridiculous to change your lover so fast, but that's the truth, I'm really in love with Daehyun.

"So Eunhee-ah, what is your answer? Wait no, it's too rush for you. Hmm you can reply me many days later as I'll wait for you and your answer." He smiled while babbling it. I leaned in and gave a soft peck on his plump lips. "That's my answer, my boyfriend."

Days later, I've been dating with this cutie, Daehyun, and the happiness I received can be replaced by nothing. He is my only true love, first and the last.