Best Christmas

Warmest Gift

"You're not a bad girl~ You're not a bad girl~ Nal wihan nunmul, geu nunmul, geodwooo~"

Yup, I'm celebrating Christmas Eve watching their performances... Really great, right? I can't help but to imagine celebrating Christmas with them... But it's impossible since they were in Korea by now...

I heaved out a sigh and clicked replay to watch the video again. Everytime I watch their performances, my heart always skip a beat. Especially when I'm seeing Hyunseong! Yes, he is my favorite member~ I put my chin over my palm and stared at him. "Gosh, he is so handsome..."

"Unnie! C'mon, we'll be going to church now!" That's my brother, always ruining my fangirl moment. I groaned as I paused the video. "Josh always ruins the moment, the video is on my favorite scene!" I sighed and take a glance on Hyunseong, which is my desktop's wallpaper. "See you, later oppa!" I giggled and stood up to get ready.

---------

At last! The Christmas evening mass is done. I smiled as I saw my classmates there, some of them gave me gifts, making me touched. I never expected gifts at my age, but I can't say 'no' because they put all their effort to buy me one, so I gladly accepted it. I was talking with them when suddenly, my phone rang. I answered it, it was my aunt.

"Come home, quick! You have visitors!" My aunt happily said. Even though we were just talking on the phone, I can feel she is smiling at that time. "Visitors? Who?" I asked, really confused. "I don't know them, but they know about you! And they bring lots of gifts!"

"Santa? And his elves?" I asked again. I heard my aunt chuckle at the phone. "No, silly. Just come home!" With that, she hanged up. I put my phone at my pocket and stared at the sky. "Who are those 'visitors' Aunt are telling me? How did they know my address?" I mumbled and sighed. "This better good!"

---------

"Unnie, we have visitors?" My brother, Josh asked. "That's what Aunt said." I shrugged. "Is that your boyfriend? Or 'boyfriends'?" My younger sister, Kristel, chimed in. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Huh? Are you serious, Kristel?" I heard Mom and Dad chuckle. 

"Oh! Oh! I know! Is that.. Hyunshik?" Josh chimes in again. "Hyunshik?! That's from ZE:A! It's Hyunseong, and he's from Boyfriend! H-Y-U-N-S-E-O-N-G!" I said to him. "So, you're confirming that you have a boyfriend?" My mom chuckled. I felt my cheeks heating up as I looked at Mom pouting. "Mom, I don't have a boyfriend! I'm just a fan of him!"

"She's lying, Mom. I sometimes heard her shouting at her room like there's no tomorrow. She always says, "Oppa! Oppa! My boyfriend is so handsome, KYAAAAH! Saranghae!"" Josh cracked up, aish... I hate it when he does that. I turned to him and gave him a glare. "It's not true, Mom." I mumbled. "I'm just a fangirl, that's all."

"It's okay with us, my dear. Teens undergo in these stages." My mom looked at me and smiled. "It's okay to do that, but don't forget your studies, okay?" My dad said, looking at the driveway. "Okay, Dad." I smiled. I felt a tug on my hands, I looked down and I saw Kristel looking at me. "Merry christmas, unnie." She said. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. After I became a fan of KPOP, I made my siblings call me 'unnie', and luckily, they got used to it.

The car stopped at the front of our house. "Kids, get in the house. We'll put the car in the garage." We nodded and got out of the car. Josh opened the house gates for us. "Thanks, dongsaeng." I smiled at him. Then, my phone rang again. It was Aunt. "Sharm! Where are you?!"

I chuckled, "I'm in front of the house with my brother and sister now, Aunt."

"Oh, really? I thought you guys were still on the way. Well, your visitors are waiting."

"Arasso, We'll be going in now." I hanged up the phone, then I looked at Kristel and Josh. "Let's go in?" The two nodded.

---------

I opened the door and Aunt's smiling face greeted me. "Sharm! You're here. Josh, Kristel, you're here as well!" Josh and Kristel ran inside, leaving the two of us at the doorway. "So, Aunt. Where are those 'visitors' your telling me?" My aunt's face lit up, "Oh, them! They're at the living room talking with your mom and dad."

"Bwoh? Already?" I asked. How can they got in so fast?! "Easy, Sharm! They're just talking, that's all."

I nodded and went into the living room. Then I froze at my spot when I saw them... "You're joking, Aunt... Right?" I asked. "Nope. They just came here, and they said that they know you. So I let them in."

Oh my gosh, I can't believe this. Boyfriend oppas, sitting on our living room couches, laughing with my parents and siblings. Am I dreaming? Or this is reality?

"Oh, Sharm! You're visitors are here!" I heard my mom called, making them look at me. "Unnie! Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something!" Josh pinched my cheek. But I still stood there, dazing out. This is REALITY. Oh my gosh.

"Aish, unnie. Just sit down."

Then I found myself sitting in front of them, they had they 'killer smiles' on. Oh gosh, too bright. "So why are you guys here?" Josh asked. "We are here to celebrate Christmas with her." My parents' eyes were on me. "So, you know them?" 

"Sort of..." I shrugged and lowered my head. "Mom, they were the boys Unnie really likes!  Especially that guy!" Kristel said and pointed on Hyunseong, who just smiled at her. "Aish! Kristel, stop that!" "Unnie, I'm just telling the truth."

My parents chuckled and stood up. "I guess I'll leave you guys here. I'll call you when dinner's ready, okay?" The boys nodded. Once they left, they looked at me. Don't look at me like that! It makes me blush more! "Unnie, that guy is so handsome!" Kristel pointed Minwoo. "So... I heard that you like Hyunseong-hyung~" Youngmin said and smirked at me. I was about to say something, but Josh came in and spoke for me. "That's true. It's pretty obvious, because his face is on her desktop. And her wallpaper is his face and his--" I cut him off by throwing a pillow on his face. "Just go to your room, Josh." He stucked his tongue out and left the living room. 

--------

A few minutes past, I started talking with them. I never expected that they're so fun to be with, especially the twins and Hyunseong, who is very bubbly and funny. Then, my aunt went towards us. "Dinner is ready, guys." She smiled and left. The first one to stand up are Donghyun and the twins, "Yay! Food!" Donghyun happily cheered. "Aish, hyung. It's embarassing, you know!" The maknaes facepalmed theirselves but laughed after it. Jeongmin just followed them, leaving me and Hyunseong on the living room. Gosh, the atmosphere is pretty awkward!

"So... Are you coming?" He asked. "Uh... Neh.." I replied, still not looking at him. "Uhmm... Are you okay?" He went in front of me. "It's nothing... I just... Can't believe that I'm seeing you in person. I mean, I a-always dreamt of s-seeing you all, especially you. It's just... Uhhh..." I looked away. But I heard him chuckle. "You're so cute~" He pinched my cheeks. "C'mon, they are waiting for us." He slipped his hands on mine and pulled me at the dining room. When we got there, Kristel and Josh started teasing me. "Mom, Dad! Look at Unnie's hand!" Then the others started teasing us. "Look! Look! Unnie's blushing! Teehee~ Unnie's blushing~" "Kids, stop teasing your sister! You two... Err... Lovebirds, sit down so we can eat.." Dad said while smiling. "Daaaad~" I pouted, and they started laughing.

--------

After the dinner, we all went to the living room and started singing Christmas carols. I laughed at Jeongmin and Minwoo's awkward english lyrics when they're singing 'All I Want For Christmas is You'. The guys exchanged gifts and they gave me gifts, also. I got 2 adorable notebooks from the twins, a simple heart necklace from Donghyun, a Janus album from Minwoo, an oversized shirt from Jeongmin and lastly, a music box from Hyunseong. I opened it and played a calming tune. "Merry christmas, Sharm~" They said in chorus. I hugged them and smiled. "This is the best Christmas gift ever... Thank you. Thank you very much."


Eyyy... I want to celebrate Christmas with them, too. ; u ;