Peace

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

After Amber cleaned her bleeding, she went downstairs to get some snack for Krystal since no one cooked. 

 

Her nose is still bright red, though. Some chatting were heard in the kitchen, she went straight there. 

 

There have Yuri and Jessica sit facing each other around the table. 

 

" Hey ! " , Yuri said, looking at Amber curiously. 

 

" Hey guys " , Amber answered in faint voice. 

 

" What happened to your nose? " , Jessica asked. 

 

" Oh.....it was bleeding a while ago ", Amber said as she opened the fridge. 

 

" Why ? " , Jessica continued asking. 

 

" Krystal must have slam the door in your face " , Yuri said, chuckled. 

 

" How do you know ? " , Amber asked in surprised since it was true. 

 

" Soo......Krystal really did slam the door at you " , Yuri asked to confirm and a nod from Amber. 

 

" And why did she slam the door at you ? " , Jessica raised her voice and beamed her eyes at Amber. 

 

" Ehmm........." , Amber played her fingers avoiding the eye contact. 

 

" Ehm ? " , Jessica crossed her legs as well as her arms. 

 

" Uh oh " , Yuri mumbled. 

 

" What did you try to do to her? " , Jessica glared at Amber. 

 

~No response 

 

" Yah ! I asked you ! " , Jessica slammed the table, making the two jerked up surprise. 

 

" Ehm....I was....er....playing around.....em....catching? and she ran into....the....er....bathroom....and I.. I chased after....and I....em.....the....door then....slammed " , Amber stuttered. 

 

" Alright, and what's with the snack? " , Jessica nodded and asked. 

 

" For Krystal. She told me to bring her something to eat " , Amber innocently. 

 

" Ok...you may go now. I don't want my sister to wait " , Jessica care-freely said . 

 

Amber rushed to the room without turning. My life was at risk. Why Yuri loves such a dangerous girl ? 

 

She opened the door to only see Krystal, who is sitting on the bed with just a towel covered her body.

Amber gulped hard.

She approaches Krystal.

 

" What took you so long? " , Krystal pouted.

 

" Jessica unnie was asking me about my nose! " , Amber sit  beside her lover and hand her the snack. 

 

" Yeah? Why? She doesn't like to know about others' things " 

 

" How do I know? She was scary. " , Amber looked at Krystal. 

 

" Why aren't you wearing anything? " , Amber smirked and leaned in. 

 

" Do I need to answer? " , Krystal asked in seductive way while wrapping her arms around Amber's neck and captured her lip. 

 

They begin to kiss softly, then the kiss becomes more passionate. Amber pulls Krystal closer to her as they bodies almost melt into one. 

 

Amber trial along Krystal's jaw line to her earlobe and bites it softly, earning a soft moan from Krystal. She pushes Krystal softly onto the bed and hovers her. 

Amber works her tongue down Krystal's neck and collar bone, sending chill. 

The pleasure stopped when, 

 

" Krys- Oh my gosh " , Yuri jaw dropped as she opened the door. Kids these days....

 

" Urgh.....can't you knock !!! " , Amber glared at Yuri. Good thing I haven't take off her towel.

Krystal is too shy to look or to speak; she grabs the blanket and covers herself. 

 

" Oops...sorry for interruption. I only came to get Krystal " , Yuri rubbed back of her head, giving Amber a sheepish smile. 

 

" Get Krystal? Why? " , Amber walked toward Yuri. 

 

" I don't know, I came because Jessica told me to " 

 

" Oh now, you obey the order so well, huh? " , Amber smirked. 

 

" Whatever. Tell her to go down quick " , Yuri was about to leave when she remembered something, " next time, lock the door alright? I don't want to spoil my eyes you youngsters " 

 

" And why don't you oldies do it sometimes ? " , Amber stuck her tongue and closed the door immediately. 

 

" I hope I didn't hurt your nose ! " , Amber shouted. She walks back to the bed. 

 

" Hey, get out from there. She's gone now " , Amber tapped Krystal's lap softly. 

 

" She is? " , Krystal slowly get out from the blanket, " I wonder why Jessica need me for " .  Amber shrugged. 

 

Krystal walks to the closet and get dressed. 

Both of them walk, hand in hand, to the living room where Yulsic are. 

 

=====================================

 

Hey my lovely readers. 

Forgot this fic yet? 

I'm sorry if this is not good. 

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing. 

Love you all <3