The Curse ?!

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Yuri burst out crying, fall down on her knees as soon as she gets out of the room. With blurry sight, she sees Amber and Krystal standing in front of her. Krystal ?

" Krystal ? " ,  Yuri asked with confusion

" Yes ? " , Krystal answered with a not so sure face.

" You're back in your body ? I mean you suppose to be in Jessica's body, no ? " , Yuri kept her confused look. I thought they changed bodies or souls .

" Huh ? " , Amber looked at her girlfriend with surprises. Why didn't I know that she is back to her body ?  , " Yeah , you're back again. What the hell ?! "

Krystal then stares at herself with unbelievable eyes.  How did I come back ? 

" Maybe Jessica unnie did something, something that gave effects " , Krystal said

" Let's go check on her " , Amber said .

 

They all barged into Jessica's room .

Krystal and Amber :  " Unnie !! "

Yuri :   " Sica ! " . 

The blonde girl looks more like glares at them with mixed expression, but one thing the 3 girls notice is her eyes are red and watery due her crying.

" What ? " , Jessica asked with an annoyed tone, still sobbing

" You're back , unnie " , Krystal said 

Jessica frowns and checks her body to confirm what her sister just told her.

" I'm back !? But how ? " , Jessica heaved a sigh.

All she gets is the shrugs. No idea at all .

" Did you do anything ? " Yuri asked

" Beside from crying ? " , Krystal asked to make sure .  Jessica frowns again and starts thinking.

" Hmmm......I don't think I've done anything particular " , Jessica said

" What about thinking ? " , Krystal popped up with an idea

" Thinking ? " , Amber said .  What does thinking have to do this phenomenon ?

" Is that work ? " , Jessica asked

" It might not be the real cause of all these , thought . What were you thinking earlier ? Like about 10 minutes ago " , Amber asked

" Nothing" , Jessica shyly answered . Geez, if I told you that I was thinking about Yuri, wouldn't it be embarrassing ?

" Come on I know you lied ! " , Yuri smirked.  I know you more than you know yourself, sica.

 

Jessica glares at Yuri.  That is one bad thing being too close with somebody. She just know you too well. Urgh.....

" Fine , I was thinking about you " , Jessica pouted and pointed at Yuri. She dropped her head to avoid eyes contacts. Yuri widen her eyes as well as Kryber. Krystal smiles at Amber before they start communication using their eyes.

Krystal :  I can read her mind .

Amber :  What's in her mind ?

Krystal : She loves Yuri unnie .

Amber :  WHAT ! . She exclaimed and covered with her palms.

" What's about me ? " , Yuri asked, still eager to know what her crush thought about her.

" Er,,,,ehm.....I .....you know....it's .....er......" 

" HEY girls, done with your sisters argument yet ? " , Hyoyeon popped up at the door.

" Why is Amber here ? " , Sulli asked playfully.

" What is Yuri doing here ? " , Sunny asked.

" I'm hungry " , Sooyound whined

" Me too.. let's go eat now " , Yoona agreed

" And we can tour the town later.  " , Victoria suggested

" Good idea " , Luna and the others agreed

" Move move girls " , Taeyeon exclaims

" Come on you four, what are you waiting for ? " , Tiffany asked

 

--AFTER BREAKFAST--

They come to the town only mall. It's huge. The mall side area are full of unique shops.

Yuri and Jessica walk aside each other while Amber and Krystal walk hand in hand. The two couples stay back a little far from the group. Then they stop by a very interesting place- A fortune teller.  Jessica chuckles.

" Why would any one go to this place ? " , she mumbled

" I would " , Krystal said innocently

Yuri and Amber looks at the sisters and smile at each other.

Yuri thought :  Now what ? Will we go in or continue walking with the group ?

Amber thought :  Yay, sister conflict ! Don't worry baby, I will go in with you . Beside let your unnie and Yuri have some time alone , huhu.

" You don't wanna go in ? " , Yuri asked

" I bet you wanna go inside, Krys. Come on " , Amber said and dragged Krystal into that tiny door.

" Who says you can go in ? " , Jessica crossed her arms and glared at the couple

" Who cares ! It looks interesting by the way. " , Yuri pulled Jessica along following Kryber.

 

Once they get inside

" It's dark " , Jessica let out a bored yet frightened tone.

" I'm scared ", followed by sensitive Krystal .

" Don't worry sweetie . You got me here "

" AHEM ! I don't want you to call my lil sis ' sweetie ' . Keep that in mind, Amber " , Jessica said with angry tone.

" But she didn't said it " , Yuri defense

" Yeah, I didn't said it " , Amber repeated after Yuri

" Then who said ? A ghost ? " , Jessica became frustrated

" I think she said it " , Krystal slowly pointing at a person who is surrounded with colorful dim lights not far away from her.

" Wah ! A ghost ! " , Yuri and Amber screamed and hugged their partners.

" Amber, she's just the fortune teller ! " , Krystal whispered. Amber let go of Krystal and stand straight . Damn, this is so embarrassing.

" I was just acting " , she whispered causing Krystal to giggled.  yeah , right. You should have seen your priceless face.

" Let go, stupid Yuri. Don't be such a kid " , Jessica said as she is pushing Yuri . Sheeh , a scary baby . I don't know why I even like you . There's nothing to scared about really !

Yuri pouts.  But she really looks like a ghost with all those lights and her face!!!

 

After a few steps closer

" Sit down, my sweet girls. " , old grandma said.

Jessica thought :  Wow she looks scary with a close look .

Yuri thought :   There are so many wrinkles on her face, erw.....

Krystal thought :  Although she seems sooooo old, she should be around 60s or so.

Amber thought :   Why is she keeping smiling evilly at Krystal and Jessica ?

" Hu hu ..... I could see that you two sisters are .... "

" Wait, who is whose sister ? " , Jessica asked.  let just testing you, grand ma

" You are her unnie " , grandma pointed at Krystal and smile, " My dear, don't you want to test me "

" Please continue grandma " , Krystal said with a smile .

" Aww.....that's so sweet of you, dear. You shouldn't be a victim of this phenomenon. " , grandma said

Everyone was shocked .

" How do you know that ? " , Amber finally asked

" *sigh* . I've been a fortune teller all my life. You think I cheated ? Let's not waste any more time since you got only 1 hour.

* clear throat *

" You two sisters are under a curse ! "

*Gasp*

" Well, no just only one of you, but since you two were holding hands when the lighting hit, the electron of curse went through both of you. " , grandma explained

" Electron of curse ? " , that is one silly thing I've heard. Jessica thought

" Curse has electrons ? " , Yuri chuckles. Ok that maybe true

" Who is the one under the curse ? " , Krystal asked . I'm not the one , right  ?

" And what is the solution?  How to get rid of the curse ? " , Amber asked.  I don't want to be freaking out with Jessica inside my sweet Krystal's body.

--silent-- [ grandma tries to concentrate ]

" The girl named Jessica is under the curse. She has no ideas about the meaning of life. God punished her for her ignorant. "

" ME ? Ok, that's it. It is so not true ", Jessica stands up about to leave.

" Chill out , sica " , Yuri pulled her back to the seat.

" Not only you, you caused troubles to your younger sister. You causes all these phenomenon. If it wasn't you, there would be no swapping souls and bodies.  Whenever a wrong thought get into your mind, your soul will get out and into someone, luckily that someone is your sister. And when you understand something you doubt, you will be back to your own self. I'm afraid there's no solution. You the one under the curse will have to solve it by your own. " , grandma said with a serious face.

All of them are zoned out.

" Your time is up ! Pay at the exit " , grandma casually said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys. You know this is a tough chapter. I know it sort of blah blah blah but I had to type it 3 times before it can be posted. Believe it or not, the electric is out twice within 1 hour !

Anyway, thanks for spending your precious time reading this.

Have a good day  ")