Begin Again

Begin Again

And you throwing your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny cause he never did
I’ve been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does
It’s break and burn and end…

 

“So, he just ran like that with only his towel on his waist. He ran out and bumped a school kid who lived in the next door.” You laughed freely.

At first, I’m not realized it but… I miss your laugh.

“And after that the school kid screamed and ran to his mom said ‘Mom! U-know Yunho is half in front of me!’ Can you imagining that? I still can’t find a way how he can be tricked by such an old trick like that,” you laughed again, this time you laughed loudly. You hold your stomach and almost fall back from your chair. You don’t even think all the others trainee’s heads that looking at you. You just laughed and I laughed with you.

How I miss this kind of situation.

You hold both of your cheeks and give them a little massage, the way I used to like. It makes you looked cute and younger than your age.

I miss those cutie faces of yours.

And I just realized it now.

“Ah, it’s been a long time since I laughed like that,” you drink your favorite beverage, Caramel Macchiato. The Caramel Macchiato that used to be my favorite, but no more. I smiled at your old behavior, the only thing that kept me busy just to try to make it off my mind.

Your childish but manly and mature behavior that always made me cried all night just because it made me miss you more and regret all the things i said back then, few months ago, when I cried in front of you just to tell you how much you have changed and i hate that. How much you hurt my heart and torn me apart. How much I have lost my love for you. How I screamed at you when you say you love me so much. How I punched your face when you kiss my lips for the last time.

But you still came back for me. Like right now, when you suddenly sat in front of me and started to tell your story about you and your life. And you started to break my barricade the first second you put your on the chair in front of me.

“You should try to use one of Heechul’s hyung tricks for Jungsoo hyung,” I said while drinking my own beverage. You looked at me with those brown eyes widely. You are interested with my idea. The way your brown eyes grown mismatched all the seconds. I knew you’re happy with it.

Look, I still knew you too well.

“Which one?” you asked happily almost yelled in happiness.

“Change your name in his phone to be one of the girls he likes and asked him to be her boyfriend,” I answered with a grin on my face.

Why my hearts felt so hurt when I said ‘boyfriend’ in front of you, Shim Changmin?

How can you break down my barricade just by laughed and acted like that?

“That sounds nice. But who will be the best amongst all of those girls?” you raised an eyebrow and made that confused face. A pout came to your lips.

I miss those pouty lips of yours. I miss the way it used to be the lips that touch mine.

“Boa sunbaenim,” I whispered. And you smiled widely. I smiled back at you. We had the same mind in our brains; I knew by the way you look at me.

We used to share a lot of this kind of trick to make a joke in our dorms, just to make laughter between us the day after when we told each other our ‘dorm story’. The way we shared how mad our hyung to us which always made us laughed out loud.

You fell from your chair once. Whole Starbucks costumers realized our disguised and screamed our name. We ran, still laughing our lungs out. You hold my hand tightly while we ran and I hold yours. We still hold each other hands when we reached your car and sped away from the crowds.

I still remember it, Changmin-ah.

And I miss it.

“You know, Kyuhyun-ah,” you asked, made me wake up from my flashback. From our memories. You saved me from breaking down once again this night.

I wondered what you will do if you know how fragile I am right now. If you know I can cried all night just because I remembered our memories back then, when we were still together.

Do you will give me your comfortable hug like you used to be?

Do you will give me your kiss the way you used to be?

I raised an eyebrow. Waiting for your next word since you suddenly looked down and stopped talking. Made me curious, just like our old days when you gave me a surprise.

“What Changmin?” I finally asked, added a tone of irritated in my voice just to make you know that I fell to your acts.

Like I used to be back then.

You looked up at me and smiled shyly, “I miss you and us.”

 

…but on a Wednesday, in a café
I watched it Begin Again

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first fanfiction ever.

I know it , i can't made a great story like the great authors here -_,-

But at least i tried.

I really need your comment and critic about this fanfiction.

Thanks for your attention in this fic :)