3 CEOs and Assistants

3 CEOs, 3 Assistants, 3 Relationships
BYG Cooperation...
"Better logic, better change, better lifestyle."

 
Tick tock tick tock. The clock was moving as slow as a sloth, according to Raemi. 
She was sitting on her desk and  on her lollipop, waiting for the time that she could get off work.
Swinging her legs about, she glanced over at Yongguk who was scribbling something busily. No surprise. She sighed.

 "You could take a break once in a while, you know." Silence. She rolled her eyes as Yongguk didn't reply. 
The silence was haunting Raemi and she was itching to do something 'fun'. 

After a while of thinking, she sparked up. Raemi smirked playfully as she thought up of an idea. 
 

"Yongguk-oppa," She started slyly. Yongguk twitched his eyebrows a bit, feeling something fishy. 
 
"At times like these i've always thought of a song that could've been written for you." 
As usual, Yongguk continued to do his work but secretly preparing himself to what's going to come. 
Raemi snickered cheekily. She reached out her phone, plugged it into the speakers, turning the volume up to the fullest and giggled as she pressed the play button.
 

"~Why so serious!" Raemi sang along, or should I say shout, to GDragon's Crayon. The room started booming with music making the room vibrate. 
A club like atmosphere was taken place, only missing the people and the dance floor. Raemi grinned as Yongguk finally did something other than being his 'nerdy' self. 
Yongguk's eardrums were going to explode. Unlike Raemi, he wasn't used to the loud music. 
Yongguk sighed, finally speaking as he stood up and unplugged the phone from the speakers. The music died back down.
 

"It's time to get off work now, Raemi." he said in his deep, husky voice, with a tint of annoyance but too small to be noticed. Raemi glanced at the clock.

 
"Oh, you're right," She giggled with delight. "Time to head to the club, if you know what that is, oppa." 
She stuck her tongue out playfully and happily skipped away as Yongguk shook his head and rubbed his temples.
 

"That monkey…" 



 
Him Cooperation...
"Take a step into the future"

 
Haeyoung's heart beat like crazy as Himchan shortened the distance between their faces. 
Her eyes were darting everywhere, not knowing where to look. Haeyoung wanted to push him away but she couldn't. 
Himchan stared at her amusingly as she was panicking and soon enough, their noses brushed against each other and Haeyoung almost yelped in surprise, as her heart skipped a beat. 
She felt as if she was about to die. Himchan started to tilt his head in amusement, readying for a kiss. 
 

"O-o-oppa." She squealed quietly, almost like a mouse. Himchan chuckled at her and retreated back, walking back to his seat. 
 

"Finally you called me Oppa, it wasn't so hard, was it?" He laughed.

 
Haeyoung shut her eyes tight in embarrassment. Why am i so useless?! She scolded herself. It was the umpth time that she couldn't reject Himchan's teasing. 
Yes, teasing. Although she knew well that Himchan wasn't serious, she still took it as seriously as ever. Haeyoung was that shy and self conscious. 
Basically, she can't help that her little heart is so sensitive! 
Haeyoung was almost on the verge of tears as Himchan was still laughing, as usual. 
She knew better than to show that she was almost crying to Himchan, so she quietly made her way back to her desk to resume her work. 

As Himchan's laugh died down, he muttered a few words quietly, but Haeyoung heard it.
 
"You're so cute."

 
Haeyoung's heart, again, started to beat like crazy after hearing those words. She started to think useless things such as; Does he like me? I wasn't suppose to hear that, right? what if  he actually likes me? 
Yes, the fact that Haeyoung buries herself in romance dramas and novels does not help her case. Infact, it could've made it even worse. 
Himchan chuckled to himself as he spotted Haeyoung panicking again. She's so fun to tease, he thought.
 
At that moment, Himchan's phone rang. He answered it with a swift move. Haeyoung saw it and fangirled inside, completely shocked at her own thoughts. 
 

"Hey babe." He answered in a y voice. The girl on the other side of the phone was saying something and Haeyoung couldn't hear it. 
Himchan glanced at Haeyoung and spotted her staring at him. Their eyes met and Haeyoung quickly looked away, completely dumbfounded that she was staring at Himchan all that time. 
 
Forming a smirk, Himchan placed his phone down and clicked on the speaker button. Immediately, the sound of the girl filled the room.
 

"Oppa~" She whined. "Are you listening to me?!" Haeyoung spotted Himchan's amused smirk on his face. 
She teared her eyes away from his handsome face and tried to glue her eyes on her work. 
But secretly, Haeyoung was interested and her ears were all open, but she didn't like it one bit. She wanted to plug her ears but she couldn't.
 

Control your stupid heart, Jung Haeyoung!!


 
At Jung Cooperation...
"Failure will never be found in our dictionary."


 
"OMG Isn't that Jung Daehyun?! CEO of Jung Cooperation??" A guy whispered.

"As the rumors say, he really is perfect!" A girl said excitedly.

"He's so hot!!" Another exclaimed.

"Jung Dae Hyun, marry me!!" screamed an obsessive fan. Daehyun chuckled as the usual comments about him were heard. 
He smiled slightly as a small thank you and a few girls exagerratedly fainted. 
 

Daehyun was walking towards the entrance of his office building and by his side was Saejin, who was paying no attention and reading the documents in her hands. 
Daehyun was secretly glancing at her when he had the chance to, and admiring her beauty. His heart started to beat excitedly. 


That's right.

The perfect CEO, Jung Daehyun is in love with his assistant, Yong Saejin. 
 

Saejin spotted Daehyun staring at her. She smiled a little and ruffled his hair. 
"What's wrong, my little dongsaeng?" She asked.
Problem was, Saejin treats Daehyun as a little brother or in other words, a cute puppy.
 

"N-Nothing, noona." Daehyun stuttered nervously. Actually, Saejin was younger than Daehyun by a year but she was used to being called noona because of her personality and attitude towards guys. 
Her height compared to Daehyun didn't really help either.
 

They soon entered the elevator. Now escaped from the public's eyes, Daehyun started to feel a sensation of heat rushing to his face as Saejin and him were closer than usual. 
The time was so nervewracking for Daehyun. Don't panic Jung Daehyun, don't panic.. he repeated in his mind.

Ding. Finally, arriving at the 30th floor, they stepped out. 
As usual, Daehyun stepped out first, blushing like crazy for being next to Saejin in that cramped space. 
Saejin chuckled at his cuteness of rushing to his desk, always failing to see Daehyun's bright red face. She stepped out calmly and settled in her desk. 

After a few moments of silence, Daehyun became nervous once again. He started staring at Saejin for the millionth time. 
When did i become such a stalker? thought Daehyun. He wanted to focus on his work but his heart didn't let him. 
He wanted to say something and opened his mouth, just to shut it again. He started spazzing to himself and getting frustrated by the fact that he couldn't even talk to her. 
 

"Jung Daehyun," Saejin spoke, interrupting his thoughts,  and making Daehyun flinch at his name.
 

"Calm your thoughts and work please, the deadline is soon." Saejin concluded and ending it with a small smile. 
Saejin always wondered what was roaming around his mind when Daehyun wasn't concentrating. 
She always shrugged it off because she doesn't want to mingle in his personal life without permission.

Like a charm, Daehyun started working. It was as if Saejin could control Daehyun, not that he minded. 

Infact, he thought of it as fate. 

 
-----------------

a/n; Please tell me what you think, hopefully it's good enough ><

+ Which couple are you most interested in? ^^
Comments and subscribers = updates <3