Key's Shirt.

All Because of the Shirt.

         Hey guys! Miss me? No? .__. Well I missed you!  I've got another one-shot for you. I hope you enjoy and comment. I'll get back to writing The Twins soon,

I promise. But enough of this. Let's get to the story, Shall we?

"Hyung! Hyung!" Key shouted. "Jonghyunnie Hyung!"

"Ne?" Jonghyun shouted back at the younger male, entering their shared room.

"I can't find it!" Key shouted, throwing clothes everywhere.

"Find what?" Jonghyun asked him.

"My favorite shirt! It was right here! I saw it right here!" He yelled, pointing at a spot on their bed.

"Key-goon, I think you're being a little dramatic. It's probably here somewhere under all these clothes."

Jonghyun had moved closer to the bed. He started picking up clothes from the floor and the bed, holding them up and looking at Key questionably. Key shook his head furiously.

Ani, it's not here! I looked!"

"Arraso.. I'm going to the kitchen now." the older male said calmly, leaving .

"Jjong! YAH!" Key yelled again, continuously looking for his shirt.

In the kitchen, Onew and Minho were enjoying their bowls of cereal when Jonghyun walked in.

"What was wrong with Kibum, hyung?" Minho asked.

"He lost his shirt." Jonghyun answered over his shoulder as he dug in the fridge. Out of nowhere, Taemin popped up, passing by Jonghyun to grab a banana milk.

"Morning hyungs!" he smiled.

Jonghyun gave Taemin a look.

"Taemin-ah, is that Key's shirt?" Onew asked.

Taemin nodded his head happily while he drank his milk.

"The one that he's been looking everywhere for?" Jonghyun asked, worried for his dongsaeng.

Taemin's eyes widened then went calm again.

"You guys are just trying to trick me. I always wear Key hyung's clothes." his head shook.

"Taemin-ah, that's Key's favorite shirt. He's been looking everywhere for it. He planned on wearing it today."

Taemin's eyes widened once more. "OMO!" he almost screamed.

"You better go change before Key finds out that you're wearing it, Tae." Minho suggested.

As Taemin ran out of the room, they could hear Key's frustrated screams from his room. Then all of a sudden a:

"Lee Taemin!!!!!" They all jumped at the terrifying voice.

"Sounds like Taemin-ah got caught.." they all said, almost in unison.

A few moments later Key entered the kitchen, dragging Taemin by the collar of his shirt.

"You all witnessed Taemin wearing MY shirt and you didn't tell me?!" he shouted.

"Well, we weren't going to get Taeminnie in trouble.." Minho quietly answered.

"WHAT?!" Key screamed.

"Kibum-ah, calm down. Let Taemin go. He was about to go take it off." Onew gently scolded him.

Key sighed and did as his hyung told him.

"Taemin-ah go change,"Onew directed. "Minho, go with him." he finished.

Key was looking down at the ground, ashamed about how he acted. After Taemin and Minho left the room he looked up at his hyungs.

"I'm sorry. It's just.. You know I hate when you guys wear my clothes. Especially my favorite ones!"

Onew sighed. "I know, but you didn't have to be so.. so.." he hesitated. "So psycho about it."

Key looked down again.

"Well~ C'mon, Key. Let's go get changed.." Jonghyun grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him along.

        In Taemin's room, Minho hugged Taemin as he silently sobbed.

"Here," Minho started, "let's take this off." he helped Taemin gently take off Key's shirt. After it was off, Taemin, embarrassed, covered his torso. Minho left to return the shirt back to Key and Jonghyun's room, before he returned Taemin had already put on a yellow shirt. Minho saw that Taemin's eyes were dropping tears. He walked over to him and wiped them off with his thumbs, smiling.

"Hyung.." whispered Taemin.

"Shhh.." the older boy shushed.

Minho slowly lifted his hands to either side of Taemin's cheek and carassed them. Then he slowly leaned down and planted a small, gentle, but lasting kiss on the younger's lips. Taemin instantly closed his eyes and kissed his hyung back.


And there it is! I hope you liked it. Comment.. And subscribe. I know it was short, but it was okay.. right? :D

Alright.. Annyeong!