Problems?

I'll make him gay ()

Chapter 6: Problems..

Sorry this chapter is more like a filler ;_;. This is soon ending, I’m debating whether the next chapter or the chapter after that.. YOU ALL WANT HAPPY ENDING RIGHT!? XD

--♥

I moaned in pain holding onto my head. I whined some things in pain rolling around in bed. This feels like when Kikwang and I were drunk..

 

Oh god! I was drunk!

 

*TUK.

 

I cried out loudly in pain as I had fallen on the ground, of my bed.

 

What happened yesterday?

 

I stared at my carpet confused.. Why can’t I remember. Oh god! I probably did something embarrassing. Ohmygod, what if I did!?

 

I pulled myself up to stand holding my head hoping the throbbing would stop. “Eomma..” I whined dragging myself to the kitchen. “Where are you..?” I searched the cupboards for aspirins but couldn’t find them. We never needed them so I guess eomma didn’t buy.

 

I pulled on my fluffy inside-shoes(have no idea what to call them in English). They are not girly; it has a bear on the end with his mouth wide open. I grabbed the keys leaving my house.

 

“Kikwang~” I cried moving towards his house. Then I noticed someone leaving his house, Joon? Joon was grinning brightly as I moved faster towards the house. I banged on the door and his eomma opened. “Yoseob.” “Missssss, do you have aspirins!?” She stared at me confused. “And Kikwang!?” I added quickly she nodded slowly stepping aside letting me inside, Mrs. Lee was always confused around me.

 

“Follow me..” She smiled and led me to their kitchen. “Take a seat, Kikwang is showering. Last night Joon staid over..” She smiled sweetly going to a cupboard. Joon staid over? Why didn’t he tell me!? She gave me a glass of water and an aspirin.

 

“Yoseob..-ah..” She mumbled and I smiledsweetly. “I think my son is obsessed with you.” I choked on the water and she pat my back quickly. “He’s been asking me for advice in dating a .. guy. Writing plans, taking pictures, using my mobile to call you.” She mumbled and I frowned. “Ah.. no.. He’s just helping me with my.. love.. life..” I mumbled and she blinked her eyes. “Ah.. really! Who is the lucky girl?” She smiled. “Ah.. that.” She gasped in surprised: “Omo! Really!? Does your eomma know!? Do you want me to talk to her?” She smiled brightly patting my shoulder.

 

“All these times I thought my Kwangie was gay. Thank god it’s only you! Oh—I mean~” She smiled excitedly and I frowned. “Yoseoooooob!” I heard Kikwang sing and I turned to him. “Whatchu doing here?” He grinned. “Why are you wearing a towel.” “Because it’s a hot summer day, I would like to cool off for at least a few minutes before going into the heat again..” I frowned confused and he grinned. “Let’s go upstairs!” His eomma was about to protest but he was already moving up the stairs. I bowed to his mother, following after him.

 

“What happened yesterday!” He grinned grabbing some clothes and I frowned. “I don’t remember! That’s why I came here! I got drunk and now I don’t rem—yah! Put your clothes back on!” I cried turning away pulling my hands over my eyes. “Jeez, I always did this before you became gay.” Kikwang whined and I shook my head. “I never talked to you when you did..” I mumbled and he chuckled: “Yoseob-hyung is still so innocent.” I frowned remember something that happened.. “Anyways, I’m done! So you were drunk? I remember Doojoon-hyung piggybacking you home!”

 

“KIKWANG~!” I yelled. “HE SAW ME . NAKEED~!!” I cried hugging his pillow in shock. “WHAT!?” Kikwang’s eyes widened and he laughed slowly. “Wow, you’re a seducer!” “I can’t believe. I was avoiding him by taking a shower and I forgot my towel and clothes and when I came out the shower he was there!” I rambled and Kikwang started laughing loudly. “Hahahahahah, you don’t need Junhyung to teach you!” I shook my head: “Don’t you understand! It’s so horrible!” “What does it matter, you have some abs under that shirt right.” I shoved Kikwang’s hand away angrily. “Yah..” He laughed as I pouted: “I haven’t been working out that much.. lately. But I’ll start again. But that’s not the problem! You’re no help!” “Let me call Junhyung over..” And so he did as I was thinking.

 

“Why did Joon come out of your house..” “Huh, what.” “I was walking here then I saw Joon getting out.” “Oh, that.. He was ju—Junhyung-hyuung, can you come over! Yoseob did something horribly funnyy.” Kikwang laughed and I heard Junhyung say something back. “Just come over here and I’ll tell you! Alright, bye!” Kikwang chuckled and I glared at him then sighed. “So why was he here?”

 

“Oh, he wanted to talk and spent the night here.” “What’d he say?” Kikwang blushed and my jaw dropped. “That can’t be!” “Well yeah..” “Mir will be so devastated!” I cried holding my head. “And then he’ll probably come to me and I’ll never sleep again!”

 

“I rejected Joon, don’t worry.” Kikwang smiled and I looked up. “What, why?” “Hyung, I’m not gay. You know that.” Kikwang mumbled pouting and I frowned. “Why not.” “Because I’m not alright~” Kikwang stood up and moved towards a notebook. “So alright, you seduced him. Now I want to know his reaction.” I frowned but sighed: “He wasn’t that surprised. He just said that he was a man and that I’m a man and that it doesn’t matter..” “That doesn’t sound that.. good..” Kikwang mumbled scribbling it down. “Why are you writing it?” I whined reaching for it. “So I can think of a bullet-proof plan..” He grinned as I stared at the notebook.

 

“Kikwang, your eomma said you were obsessed with me.” “I’m obsessed with your love life, not you.” Kikwang shook his head cutely then took the notebook. “So anyways, I now remember he piggybacked you home?” “Really.. I forgot..” I mumbled trying to think about what happened but I couldn’t remember. “Yeah, you seemed to be sleeping and he was just bringing you home.” Kikwang nodded to himself and I sighed. Why can’t I remember?

 

Soon Junhyung had joined us and he was laughing. “You’re so smooth Yoseob!” “It’s not funny, hyung..” I mumbled. “It’s so embarrassing.” I added and he just grinned. “So when are you gonna talk to him about him.” “Never!” Junhyung rolled his eyes. “Don’t you want to know what happened? Who knows what you have done.” “What if it’s bad, then—then how should I react?” “Just shocked then apologize—no wait don’t apologize.” I sighed. “He should come to me..” I pouted and Junhyung rolled his eyes.. again.

 

“Where’s Hyunseung, he always follows you..” Kikwang asked coming back with snacks. “Oh, he’s sleeping..” Junhyung smirked slightly and I frowned. “So late? What did you do to him?” Kikwang snickered and Junhyung’s eyebrow rose.. “Oh, I did bad, y stuff to him.” My jaw dropped in shock as Kikwang let the coca cola bottle fall.

 

I coughed a few times: “We did not want to know..” “Well Kikwang asked..” Junhyung smiled like an excited kid. “Besides, you like Doojoon. Who knows what kind of ert he might be.” I started choking on my spit as Kikwang started laughing loudly. “He’s right Yoseob!” I glared at the two shaking my head.

 

“And of course you’ll be the uke~!” I blinked my eyes confused while Junhyung just smirked. “What’s an uke?” Kikwang chuckled: “Even I know~ Yoseob-hyung is so innocent~! Let’s not tell him!” Junhyung nodded turning away as I just continued thinking what it could be..

 

--♥

 

Yet another day of school.. I hate Mondays.. Kikwang decided to ditch today so I was walking to school.. alone. I’m so sad. I pouted looking up seeing I was at school already. I sighed again entering the schoolgates. I searched around and soon found Mir sitting angrily at some table.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked taking a seat next to him and he huffed. “Joon’s bestfriending Kikwang.” “Oh, that won’t work. Kikwang will never leave me.” I laughed and Mir huffed again. “That’s what I thought, they’re ditching school together.”

“What.”

“Yeah, that was my reaction too. I can’t believe them!”

“Where are they going then?”

“Just ditching and spending time, I think they like each other.”

“No-no, can’t be. Kikwang said he rejected Joon.”

 

Mir started laughing excitedly and I sighed then turned forward.

 

Doojoon o_o.

 

He smiled before turning away. “Yoseob-ah..” “Yes?” I turned to the side seeing some pretty boy smiling at me. “I like you.” Mir gasped and so did I. He suddenly leaned his face closer and I shook my head pulling my arms in front of my face. “No!”

 

The boy laughed: “Yoseooooob, it’s not your first kiss is it!” I blushed.. well yeah.. it is.. But I won’t admit that in front of Mir!!

 

“I’m Sanghyun, but call me Thunder!” He smiled brightly. I frowned: “Sanghyun-sshi, I don’t know you so I can’t like you!” “It will be your first kiss, huh!?” He grabbed my face. “Don’t touch me!” I cried trying to push him away. “Come on, hyung. I’ll show you you like me too!” I shook my head and got up shoving him away and started walking away. Then I noticed how many people had turned to look.

 

I felt my face burn as Sanghyun followed after me crying out my name and begging. “Stop following me!” I yelled annoyed now. “Come on, hyung! Let’s get to know each other!” “I don’t want to!” He grabbed my arm stopping me. “Please! Look at me!” He whined and I sighed turning to him.

 

He was staring at me with his big eyes and a small pout. “I don’t fall for that—“ “Yoseob, what’s going on?” “Hyung.” I mumbled seeing Doojoon. He gave a small smile then turned to Sanghyun.

 

Then I realized.

 

I kissed him.

 

I kissed Yoon Doojoon. The straight boy who rejected me.

 

“Is he bothering you?” “No, hyung. I’m just trying to take his first kiss!” Sanghyun laughed as I started panicking. “First kiss?” Doojoon mumbled turning to me. My whole face burned as Sanghyun continued. “So hyung, can you hold him while I—“ “No. He doesn’t like you.” “But I like him!” Sanghyun whined. “But he doesn’t like you. Come on!” Doojoon grabbed my arm starting to drag me but Sanghyun grabbed my other arm.

 

“Why are you helping him?” Sanghyun whined. “Cause he’s my lil’ brother. We help each other out.” I stared at Doojoon’s hand as he tightened his grip. “I’ll give him back after a day.” Doojoon frowned. “Do you want that, Yoseob?” I looked up surprised and his eyes had this jealous twinkle. But it’s probably just me being paranoid.. “Uhm, yeah.. sure.”

 

“Ha! See!” Suddenly I felt lips on mine.. I opened my eyes wide in surprise. “Yah!” I yelled pulling away. “Did you feel the spark?!” Sanghyun said excitedly and I pulled my arm away in surprise. “What the hell! Never do that ever again!” I pulled my hands over my mouth taking a few steps backwards. “Hahaha! Caught you off guard huh!” He laughed and I shook my head. “Aish.. come on.” Doojoon said and started walking off, I followed shortly after. “Come on! It was a small kiss! Don’t ignore me!”

 

For the rest of the day he kept following me but a bit less clingy and he talked normally without trying to attack me or something.

 

“Alright, I’ll be completely honest. Kikwang paid me to make Doojoon jealous.” “What!??!” I choked turning to Sanghyun who laughed. “Yeah. He paid me a lot!” “Couldn’t you say it earlier?” “Then your reactions wouldn’t look so real.” “And now they will.” “I’m only paid for a week.” I glared at him. “Follow me, I’m gonna ask Kikwang why and you will be there with me.” “Kikwang is out with Joon-hyung today.” I groaned frustrated. “We’ll just wait in his house.”

 

“Yah~!!!” Cheolyong glared at me. “I’m coming along! How can you forget me!” “Ugh, whatever. Come on.”

 

--♥

 

“They’re upstairs.” His mother smiled at us and let us inside. Cheolyong quickly pushed passed me upstairs and Sanghyun and I followed. “Ohmygod, hyung!” I yelled seeing Joon.. there.. on top of.. Kikwang.

 

I turned to Cheolyong who seemed shocked and disappointed. But then he started screaming: “Yah! Get off him!” And he started pulling Joon off Kikwang. I caught Kikwang’s eyes and gave him a disapproving look. He turned to Sanghyun smiling. “You did your job good.” “Yeah, I kissed him in front of Doojoon.” He laughed as I shoved him away from me. “You said you rejected him!”

 

Kikwang blushed: “I changed my mind..” “You said you weren’t gay..” “I changed my mind..” “What kind of friend are you!” He frowned. “Why, Joon is single.” I gave him a short glare turning to Cheolyong who seemed like he wanted to cry, well he hid it with anger but I know him well enough. “What the hell is your problem!?” Joon yelled and Cheolyong shook his head turning away.

 

What do you do if a boy is crying!? I don’t know!!

 

“Let’s go~” Sanghyun smiled grabbing Cheolyong’s hand starting to walk him away. I turned to Kikwang who seemed surprised. “He.. that? What. Wow!” I turned to Joon who was blank at the moment. I quickly followed after the two.

 

“I can lend you my plan if you want.” I said trying to make him smile but he shook his head. “Let’s go buy food!” Sanghyun said excited and I glared at him. What does food have to do with him being sad. “Let’s go~” Cheolyong smiled and I stared at them in shock then groaned following them. Sanghyun is a better friend than me yet they only met today..

 

“Let’s go eat something fat. You’ll eat so much you won’t think about them, only about how full you will be.” Sanghyun smiled brightly and Cheolyong nodded.

 

We entered a nearby KFC and Cheolyong immediately ordered lots of food.

 

The two of them started eating.. and of course I joined. There was a comfortable silence as we ate. But it was uncomfortable for me since I like talking.. “So are you—“ I started but got shushed by Sanghyun. I glared at him, like I’ve been doing all day long..

 

After a while Sanghyun got called and had to leave and so I dragged Cheolyong out. “Let’s be real men and go drink.” I remember Doojoon saying that yesterday night.. I shook my head slightly and Cheolyong chuckled: “You don’t drink.” “But you do..”

 

Once we reached the place, were Doojoon and I went yesterday night, he sat down quickly ordering. “So.. how long do you like him?” Cheolyong shrugged. “I don’t know.. it came out of nowhere.” He mumbled and wow, he drinks so fast. “You’re younger than me.” “So.” “How come you can drink so much?” “Joon took me out drinking a lot.” He flashed a small grin and I sighed, typical Joon taking little kids out drinking.

 

“You shouldn’t be drinking..” I heard a husky voice and I turned surprised. Just Doojoon.. Doojoon. Doojoon!! “Hyung!” He smiled settling down next to me. “I’m not drinking.. err.. he is!” “Where’s that other kid?” “Sanghyun?” “Yeah, that kid.” “Oh.. he left.. because.. yeah. He just left.” I turned away from Doojoon to Cheolyong who stared at us scarily.

 

“Why is he drinking?” “Cause some bastard won’t like me and keeps yelling at me.” Doojoon turned to Cheolyong starting to laugh. “Then you yell back.” “Well I yelled first then he yelled back then I got frustrated.” “He was about to cry so he left.” I smiled turning to Doojoon who blinked his eyes. .. He looked so freaking cute! I was melting but he turned away to Cheolyong. “Why were you about to cry..?”

 

“Well yeah.. he was with this boy and you know they were—“ “I understand.” Doojoon was blushing slightly. I smiled slightly turning to Cheolyong. “Joon really is a bastard!” He yelled angrily and I shook my head. “Joon?! You like him?” Doojoon turned to him surprised. “Are you all gay?” He turned to me with big eyes. “Well not really. Kikwang isn’t gay.. I think. And I don’t think I’m that gay.. Well I don’t really like boys.” I started rambling seeing Doojoon’s intense stare.

 

“Mmhm, but you like me.” “Uhm, yes.” Cheolyong chuckled: “But you don’t like him so why do you ask?” Doojoon gave a small grin. “I don’t know; I find it funny.” I frowned slightly turning away from Doojoon to the crowded streets. I screamed in shock when I felt my pocket vibrate. I cursed grabbing my phone angrily opening the message.

 

Where is Mirreu.
                             sent by tooyforhisshirt.

 

Huh, who’s that.. I frowned as I recognized the number as Kikwang’s. I should hide my phone from now on. You know Seoul mall? There’s this soju-stall-thing close there. We’re there. I turned to the two after sending it. Doojoon was trying to peek at the message and Cheolyong was still drinking. “Stop drinking.” I said grabbing the bottle and throwing it aside, I saw those cool boys do that in those movies.

 

“WHAT THE HELL YOSEOB. Why’d you do that!?” Cheolyong screamed angrily as I saw tears.. Tears!? “I loved her!” He cried and slammed his forehead on the table.. Ugh..

 

Doojoon laughed patting Cheolyong’s head and we staid like that for a while. Until Kikwang arrived. “Ehh.. Come on drunkboy. I’ll take it over seeing I caused it.” Kikwang gave a bright smile then stopped seeing Doojoon. “Oooh you sly boy!” I stared at Kikwang in shock. “What!?”

 

Kikwang picked Cheolyong up and helped him walk. “NO! You bastard! I swear, don’t touch me!” “See you tomorrow, hyung!” Kikwang waved with one free hand and I watched as they disappeared in the crowd after stumbling a lot.

 

I sighed: “I should leave aswell..” I stood up and Doojoon quickly did the same. “You want me to piggyback you home?!” He said in a teasing tone and I turned away from him blushing. “Awe, you don’t remember..” Doojoon whined pulling his arm around my shoulder and started walking, dragging me allong. There’s seriously something wrong with him.

 

I frowned turning to him. “Were you drinking before?” Doojoon turned to me grinning. “No.” “Ehh.. it’s so weird. I don’t smell alcohol and you can take alcohol well..” I mumbled and Doojoon chuckled patting my head. “I really want to give you a piggyback.” I glared at him. “So come on.” “I’m not a girl!” “You’re a little boy, I know.” “I’m not little!” “Well you look like one, stop arguing just climb on my back!”

“No!” I stuck my tongue out at him starting to walk faster but he grabbed my wrist. “Fine, fine. Just slow down.” He mumbled and I sighed. We slowly started to walk home. “Why did you get yourself drunk anyways..” Doojoon shrugged: “I’m not that drunk yet.. I’m just happy and a little drunk.” He grinned and I just rolled my eyes.

 

There was a small silence. “Do you still like me?” He asked and I sighed frustrated. “No. I don’t like you.” I replied annoyed. “I like Cheondoong.” Doojoon chuckled: “You sure?” “Very sure.” I mumbled and he pouted. “Fine, be that way. I was almost happy to have someone like me.” He pouted slightly and I chuckled. “Doojoon, if you don’t like me don’t act like this. It hurts..” I mumbled and Doojoon kept quiet nodding slightly.

 

I sighed as a silence fell over us. I half-expected him to confess, but hey I don’t live in a drama. “So.. you don’t remember what happened last night? Or do you?” He mumbled after a while. I shook my head deciding we should forget that. “Too bad, you were really cute then.” I nodded slightly sighing again.

 

Soon we reached my house and he smiled. “Alright, goodnight..” “Doojoon-..sshi.” He frowned suddenly:   “Call me—“ “I think we should stop talking..” “But—why.. I—“ “I don’t feel comfortable like this. Let’s just act like we’ve never met. Before everything happened.” He stared at me surprised but I just forced a smile. “I’m sorry.. I said before that we could just act.. like nothing happened.. but I.. just I don’t feel comfortable around you.” He opened his mouth a few times but didn’t speak. “So let’s stop this and you can go home..” “If it’s about those jokes. I’m sorry, I won’t—“ “Doojoon-sshi, please..”

 

I shook my head slightly feeling my throat close slightly, that annoying feeling. I blinked my eyes a few times turning to look at the ground. “If you really want to..” He mumbled and took a step backwards. “I’m sorry if I really hurt you..” I nodded slightly and he started leaving.

 

This would be a lot better right? It’ll be a lot easier right?

 

--♥

 

God, took me so long to update! I got a writersblock but forced myself to write seeing how school starts next week. Sadly, it's almost ending and you'll get 2 short stories~ I hope it's sad enough. It was so hard for me to write something sad when I want happy >_

 

Thank you for commenting!! I really appreciate the comments!

  • yeahyejun  (Kekeke, you learned me a new word..or whatever it's called XD.<33!)
  • krazi_Muzique (Thank you, I thought I was doing bad at that XD<33!)
  • BlacknRed (Hehhe, thank youXD! Also, I'm so happy you keep commenting ;_;.<333!)
  • jonasb34 (Awe, I'm glad I made you smile! I hope it wasn't something bad you cried for ;_;! <33)
  • bbbigbang (Tch, JY moet zsm updaten!! You still didn't update KeyMin story ;_;. I need Key to pedo his baby XD. Thank you<33!)