I’m his what? Girlfriend?!

Total Strangers

It was Sunday afternoon and Donghae ask me to meet him at the park at 3pm. And at exactly 2pm I leave my house to go the park.

As I riding the train I was still thinking on what happen to me yesterday at the mall.

FLASHBACK:

YA POV:

“Favor? What kind of favor you want me to do for you?” I ask the man as I looked at him confused.

He looked at me with his charming smile, “Before I tell you the favor I want to ask, let me introduced my self! Hi! I’m Lee Donghae *he bows as he stretch his hand* and you are?”

I get his hand and shake it, “Nice to meet you! I’m Im Yoona!”

“What a beautiful name! Your name suit you very well… well, yoona… I just wanted you to do a little favor to me… I want you… *he moved closer to me… so close* to meet me at the park tomorrow at 3pm” he whisper.

I can’t moved that time I swear! I was just staring to his eyes and speechless, until he handed me a paper and leave me starring at him.

When he leaves I looked at the paper and I saw that he left me his number and ask me to call or text him to know my number. I don’t know why but I just do what he says, I texted him and even call him that day! And ask him if what he said to me is really what he said.

“…meet me at the park tomorrow at 3pm”

Why on earth he wants me to meet him?

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked at my watch as I see I was 10mins early than the time he said that I need to meet him. So, I sat on the bench while waiting for him.

I was just surprise when a man sit beside me and hold my hand while looking at me smiling.

“I’m glad you came!” he said while smiling brightly.

“ermm… yeah! Can you tell me why you asking me to meet you today?” I say while looking at him.

“Let’s date!” he said as he pulled my hand and stand up.

I was just looked like this --> O__O

“D-DATE?!” I shout and pulled my hand back.

He looked at me seriously, “it is just a little favor… go on a date with me… please?”

I step back while shaking my head, “I didn’t even know you that well yet! And you’re asking me to date you?! Why?!”

He takes a deep breath, “I already introduce myself to you! Isn’t enough for you to know me?”

He grabs my hand and pulled me to walk; I try to pull my hand back. But he just holding my hands tight, I want to shout for help because I think he’s kidnapping me or something.

Before I got my chance to scream for help, we stop at a boutique. And this boutique is very well known because they sell a very expensive yet beautiful dress in town.

“Dress her elegant yet simple dress for her!” he said as he push me to the sales lady.

Everything happens too fast and I was just quiet and go on the flow…

The sales lady escorts me to the fitting room and gives me some dress to try on. As I try some dress, I go out and show it to him. But all the dress I try on he will just nods and say beautiful to all the dress i wear.

Until I try this pink dress…

He stands up, “Well done! We're going to take that one!” he said and he turns to the cashier and paid the dress.

I still can’t figure it out what’s really happening. Why he asked me to date him? And why he is buying me a dress?

He holds my hand tight again and pulled me out to the boutique and I try to ask him, “Where are you going to take me?”

He looked at me without any expression, “do you trust me? I mean… *take a deep breath* can you trust me?”

“deh? W-wae?!” I said why trying to pull my hand back, this time I was trying to fight my rights to him.

“Don’t worry! I won’t do anything bad to you! Believe me! Just believe, if you can’t trust me yet!” he said as he pulled me to a salon.

I swear! I’m scared right now! What if he’s a ! And he wants to do something to me? What can I do? I want to call my oppa and my mom for help!TT~TT

The lady welcomes us to the salon and she gets my hand and smile at me and also to him, “I will make your girlfriend more beautiful.”

He just smiles and pushes me to the lady. While me? I was so shocked on what that lady said…

I’m his what?! … GIRLFRIEND?! O___O

I followed the lady, “Miss! You’re mistaken!!! I’m not his girlfriend yet! I mean I will never be his girlfriend…” I was starring to the lady, looked like begging her to believe me. But she just chuckle and nods then she sit me to the chair and start do some make over.

After my make over and everything, I walk to Donghae and looked at him while he’s listening music to his ipod.

“We are done!” I told him and he stared at me like he’s so amaze on what he see.

“you look beautiful.. no! I mean gorgeous!” he said as he smile at me.

“thank you!”

He offer his hand and ask me to leave, “Lets go?”

I held his hand, smiling and then I nod. We leave the salon and he opens his car door for me to let me in.

I get inside his car and my heart start to beat faster. Because until now he still didn’t tell me where we going and why do I need to look like this.

He also gets inside the car and start the engine and drive.

I look at him and attempt to speaks, but I don’t know the right word to say.

“you must been thinking where am I taking you right?” he said as he focus on the road driving.

I take a deep breath and nods.

He held my hand and kiss it, “I want you to meet my parents.”

I take back my hand and become speechless on what he said. He stops the car and he looks straight at my eyes. And I swear I can’t move that time.

“I like you Yoona… and I want you to be my girlfriend, can we officially date? I know it may sound strange to you because we just meet yesterday. But the time I saw you I start to like you and fall in love with you deeply.”

His words make me want to believe it all. Ottokie? Aigoo!! Yoona!! You should put yourself together and say something will you!!

I try to look on the other way and try to speak for my self, “umm.. I..I..” but before I start to speak his lips touches mine and I don’t know, but I close my eyes and kisses him back.

As we ended our kiss I slowly open my eyes and stare at him and he just starring at me too smiling.

“I love you.” He whisper

I didn’t response I just looked at the window and take a deep breath. I know my cheeks turn to red now because on what he did and my heart start to beat faster and faster and looks like what to get out of my body.

He stops the car at a restaurant. He walks out the car and opens the car door for me again and held my hand. Then he escorts me inside the restaurant.

I still can’t speak that time and makes me want not to believe on what’s happen now, because it is really happening too fast and I’m not really aware. He becomes suddenly my boyfriend and we are here at the restaurant for our first date?

As we walk to our table, one old mad and a mid-age woman stand up while looking at us.

Donghae walks to them and kiss the mid-age woman and shake the hand of the old man.

“Mom, dad! I want you to meet Yoona my girlfriend!” He smiles as he reaches my hand and pull me to them.

I was shock and surprise… I can’t move after he pulls me closer… earlier he ask me to be his girlfriend and now he’s introducing me to his parents?! OMG!!!>.<

His mom moves closer to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and smile to me brightly, “I’m glad that at last I finally meet you! My son’s love you so much and tell us more stories about you.”

I look at donghae confused, because we just meet and now he tells many story of me to his mom?

He moved closer to me and whisper, “I’ll explain later… can you just ride on?”

We sit on the chair and start to order for our dinner.

“So, did you already talk about your wedding?” his father speak and to my surprise I cough really hard and donghae move closer and pat my back.

What is it now? Marriage?! W-we just meet yesterday~:3

“Dad! We still not yet ready to get married… we want to enjoy our selves more on what relationships we have now.” He said as he trying to calm me down.

His mom takes a deep breath, “I thought I’m going to have my grandchildren after we meet your girlfriend.”

 “Mom, you already have grandchildren’s.” He smile and look at me.

I stare at him like this à O.O

And I want to say… “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

“Is she pregnant?” His dad asks with a surprise tone.

“OMG! You two should get married right away!” his mom said.

“She already gives birth! And it is a twin! A girl and a boy!” he said it proudly while holding my hands and kiss it.

I swear I almost painted on what he say, how can I be pregnant and give birth right away? This night is one of the crazies night in my entire life!!!