Final

I Remember

 

 

 

"Hey, Woohyun."

"Yeah."

They were on their bed in their shared room. Woohyun was leaning against the bedpost with Sunggyu's head lying on his lap. Woohyun was playing with Sunggyu's hair while Sunggyu was playing with Woohyun's other hand.

"Do you remember that reality show we did before our debut? You Are My Oppa?

"Of course, even though we only knew Jiae-ah for a short time, we all got really close to her. It was heartbreaking to see her leave."

"How about when we did Days of Infinite for MNET Japan?

"Yeah, that was fun. Short and sweet."

"Oh and when we went on MNET Scandal together? Seyeon-ah was so cute."

"Mmm... Youngshin noona was really like a vitamin, even though we only dated for a week" 

"Those times we went on Weekly Idol were unforgettable too, right? You punks wouldn't stop messing with me."

Woohyun chuckled at this one, "Uh huh, you know we love you." He took is hands away from Sunggyu to make a heart.

Sunggyu scoffed as Woohyun started playing with his hair again.

"Sesame Player really gave us some of the freedom we needed, don't you think?

"Mmhhmm.. yup.. those were the days. Haha, we even abandoned Dongwoo that one time.."

Sunggyu smiled at the memory and then said, "Oh and Birth of a Family? Dubu, Noo Rung and Coco. They were like a part of Infinite."

"Oh yeah! It took a while to get used to those little cuties crawling around everywhere. Such adorable little puppies"

"How about-," Suggyu was silenced by a pair of lips on his. It was a chaste kiss but silenced Sunggyu nonetheless.

"Sunggyu-ah, I remember. I remember everything. I love Infinite. I love you. I wouldn't forget anything we did as Infinite ever. I wouldn't forget anything I did with you. Infinite is my life. You are my life. I'll continue to remember and look forward to everything we do because I get to do it with Infinite and you. Infinite will continue to stay strong and that will make us stronger. Let's live up to our name and go on for infinity because no matter what, I'll remember.

At that, Sunggyu pecked Woohyun's lips one more time and said, "Then let's remember together."

 

---

Gahh.. >.< How was it? I really love woogyu soo much and I thought I'd write this little oneshot.. It's kinda short though.. 375 words.. I gotta improve length wise.. :P Please subscribe and comment! It means a lot! ^^