Rise of an Idol Superstar

Rise of an Idol Superstar

Kangjun is just an average teenage boy who lives alone after his parents die in a car accident. He lives in a condo unit big enough to fit him and his adorable samoyed puppy that he just saw in the park and adopts it immediately when he saw that it has no owner. He studies in Yedang Arts School and friends with Rome, a fluent english speaker from Australia.

One summer morning, Kangjun woke up early and ate instant ramen happily." At last, today is the start of our summer vacation, I can now take Lettuce for a walk in the park. " Lettuce, are you happy that I am taking you to the park to play? You sure had a long time waiting for me to  take you there huh?" Kangjun said with a smile. And then Lettuce barked and wagged its tail with delight. So the two ran off to the park and started playing,they ran and ran and ran until they got tired and sat on the benches to take a rest. Suddenly,Kangjun saw a boy of his same age with a puppy, slipped and fell on the green grass. He immediately helped the boy and said " Gwaenchanha?( Are you okay?) and the boy said " Im okay, kamsahamnida!" By the way, my name is Ray and this is my puppy Cherry." Oh! Nice to meet you my name is Kangjun and this is my puppy Lettuce. The two boys chat together for almost the whole morning as if they were friends for a long time and the two cute puppies seems to be good also. " Oh no! I'm almost late for the auditions..by the way nice to meet you Kangjun Annyong!. " Huh what auditions?" Kang Jun said. " Oh, there will be an audition for the next idol superstar near Yedang Arts School and I want to try maybe I can be or you can be the next idol superstar, you should give it a little try,huh? Kangjun?. Ray said happily. " Yeah! Of course I want to but I need to take Lettuce home first, see you at the auditions! bye!. Kangjun excitedly said. Kangjun hurried back home to feed Lettuce and he immediately went to the auditions to register. " Kangjun! You're so fast,  let's go together. Ray said panting. " Sure! Let's go" Kangjun said with a smile. After the long hours of walking they reached the auditions and lined up to register." Kangjun!!!!" his bestfriend Rome said happily." Are you also for the auditions" Kangjun said curiously. YEAH of course, I want to enhance my talent more in dancing and rapping.Rome said fluently in English. BTW, Rome this is my new friend Ray, I just met him in the park an hour ago and we already became good friends." Annyonghaseyeo! Nice to meet you"  Ray said shyly. " Hi! my name is Rome and I'm the friend of Kangjun since childhood,nice to meet you!" Rome said proudly." OK, so can we audtion together as a group?Kangjun said. " It would be fun since we're friends and we can unite as one huh? what can you say? Kangjun added. "I-I-I-I think that's a great idea Kangjun! you're very smart." Ray said. "Yeah I think it's cool" Rome agreed.