That's what you get!

Whose a good baby?

14days ago...

 

Changjo walked along the side of Kyoko walking back to campus from the chinses resturant. The sidewalks were clean-free from people and trash. The buildings on the streets were little antic shops and cafe's that beamed with comsumers. But thoughout the years these little cute cafe's and little shops, saw less and less consumers each day. But thanks to the Academy, students as new consumers started make the littel shops and bussiness thrive once more. But the allyways of the little buildings remaine abanned. All that thrived there was death and dieases. 

"So.....?" Kyoko began walking pass a little antic shop.

"You're name is..ChangjO,...?" 

"And you're Kyoko."  Changjo turned to smile. But Kyoko frowned. 

"...Why do you think your statue is trash...?" Kyoko asked.

"Huh?" Changjo stopped and turned to Kyoko.

Kyoko stopped in her tracks, "It's like you hate it...But why?" 

 

Chango sighned, "I never said I hated it...I made that pile of crap last year in my sclupture class." Changjo change his pace and started to walk a little slower,"You know... I'm no artist or anything, but when my teacher assigned us to be creative and try to create something unquie" Changjo turned to Kyoko.

"So when I went to get some clay, at an art shop. That's when I stumbled upon those stones you saw in the statue." He pause then retracked his thoughts. "And for some reason the metal just clicked in my head...When I was finished with the sclupture, I've never felt so god damn proud of myself, in my life. I actully made something," Changjo looked down at his hands, "With my own two hands, I actually made something..." He pause then threw his hands in his jean pockets and contuied to walk as he said, " But others didn't like it...The only one that stood next to me and said that it was a master piece was my teacher. He was the one who put it outside so that people could see it. But the more poeple saw it," He stopped in his tracks and turned his head away from Kyoko as he spilt out the words in disgust,"-The more they hated it......In the end, that pile of junk is embarassing."

Kyoko gasped then said,  "You shouldn't feel embarassed..!"

Changjo turned to look at her, "why not?"

"Just because..You may not know it but..It is inspiring." Kyoko said.

"how?" Changjo qesutioned.

Kyoko smiled and kept walking as she said, "You know, someone could be there and looking at it now. They could be aweing it or they could be confused by it. But it is still there. It what makes people think and to feel. Even if it makes people hate it, you're sculpture...is inspiring! That's what being a ture artist is...to create something and make other people feel something. It could be; Hate, sorrow, confusion, or happiness. If you can make something and that something can make people feel anything, then you have succed." Kyoko said.

Changjo stoped. He stood there wided eyes and his mouth half way open in disbelief,"I...I never...thought about it like that before..."

"Come on, if people hated it that much...Don't you think it would have been vandolized by now?" Kyoko said with a smirk on her face. Then she turned and countiued to walk as Changjo followed her into the conversation.

"Well...I...don't know what to say...I mean it all makes since when you put it that way..."  Changjo said walking with his hands in his pockets and gazing down at Kyoko's head. 

Kyoko smiled then looke up at changjo, "Well I'm glad..to help?" She qeustioned the last part.

 

They apporached the campus eneterance gate. A beautiful fountian in the ceter of the enterace with rectangle shape bruses along the wide pathways.  Changjo stopped in front of the front gate. Kyoko turned back to see him smiled gently to her. Then he said, "You know...I knew there way something about you,"  He turned and then smiled, "And that you're not all that mean."

"WHAT!? You still think I'm MEAN!?" Kyoko cried.

"Well You are just a little bit nicer today..." Changjo said. 

"Just a little bit???!!!" Kyoko barked.

Changjo put his hands over his ears, "What? I'm sorry-but your tone is way to loud for my perfect ears."

Kyoko gave him a blunt stare.

Changjo blinked a couple of times before putting his hands down, "...What?"
 

Kyoko then grabbed his ear and started to leadding him into the campus barking, "HOW ABOUT THIS FOR YOUR PERFECT EAR!" 

"YYYAAAAA!!! KYOKO~AH YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!" Changjo cried out.

"Well...THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING ME!" Kyoko said still holding his ear.

Changjo tried pulling Kyoko off yelling, "YYAAA-AHHH! KYOKO-AH ~I'M SO SORRY YOU'RE HIGHNESS!"

"I DON'T LIKE YOU'RE SARCASM!" 

 

*Clap*clap*clap*

Changjo and Kyoko frozed. There in the pit of the ditance stood a figure who was claping. The figure started to apporach Changjo and Kyoko. 

A boy started to make his way to changjo. Kyoko let go of his ear and the two boys stood face to face. Kyoko stood be side Changjo up look at the strange boy who clapped in the distance. Kyoko was surprise to see how handsome he was.  The boy was very well dressed. He was tall and rather very thin. His hair was rich and wavy. The boy then chuckled and said, "Bravo, Changjo. I see that you're still a fool, and that you mange to survive this long without me help....But ...whose this? " He stood there looking down at Kyoko.

"Someone that will kick your in the next..."Kyoko looked down at her wrist, "60 seconds, if you don't crawl back into the hole you came from." 

Changjo and this boy were both surprised. Changjo smiled at her bravery and the boy chuckled,"Wow-Changjo, you do know how to pick them."

"What do you want Niel..?" Changjo asked..

"Oh I'm sorry...But I thought this was a free country." The boy named Niel said.

"48." kyoko mumered to her self.

"Just leave us alone Niel...We don't want any trouble." Changjo said.

"Oh? So I'm just trouble now..." Niel cracked a smile then said, "I bet She's worth the trouble."  looking at Kyoko.

"30.." Kyoko said to her self.

Changjo stood infront of her, "Look, Niel. She's got nothing to do with anything okay. So why dont you just go and we'll be on our way." Changjo said. 

"21." Kyoko whispered.

"hmmm...you know...I thought about it, but I don't think so." Niel said. then he cracked a smile and said, "you see, I'm bored these days, and with you out of the picture..." he made a fake frowny face, "It gets rather lonely..."

"10." Kyoko said.

"So here's a plan. You and I can rule the school but..." Niel reached over and grabbed Kyoko's arm pulling her forward. He turned her around her back agaist him and she closed her eyes as he said, "But I can keep her..."

"ONE!!!!" Kyoko shouted as she elbowed him in the gut. Niel lend in forwards hold his stomach. Kyoko turned around and then she uppercut him. Shifting his hole body back he fell backwards landing on his back. She run up and then kicked him in the groan.

"OUCH!" Niel said holding himself in pain.

Kyoko lend over him saying, "I gave you 60 seconds." She shrugged then she walked towards Changjo.

"I think you're my hero." Changjo said. 

"Let's get out of here." Kyoko said as she started to run.

"Hey wait." Changjo said as he started to run.

 

Niel was on the ground aching in pain. In the distance, two boys saw Niel aching in pain holding himself between the legs.

"Niel!?" One called out. 

"Over here!" He cried out.

They ran to him. The frist boy with short brown hair was overly concerened about him,"Niel! Who did this!? Are you okay?" 

The other boy was a blode and he smirked and said,"His just fine aren't cha tough guy." He chuckled.

"Chunji just help me." Niel said. 

The short brown hair boy name Chunji started to help Niel up. Niel Still in pain mangaed to stand up and brush himself off.

"So Niel boy? Who beat your balls this time?" The Blonde haired boy said.

"L.joe! Don't be a , man!" Chunji said. 

Niel put his hand up and smiled, "I wasn't aware that there was a new student on campus...." 

Chunji and L.joe looked at eachother, "a new student?" 

Niel smiled, "I think it's time for a little payback."

 

"Kyoko-I think we're far from him enogh." Changjo said lending is hands on his knees to catch his breath.

"You got to be on the track team to catch up with me." Kyoko said jugging in one place.

"What?..Track team?"  Changjo questioned.

"Oh man this is perfect! If you annoy me I can just out run you." kyoko said still jugging in one place.

"Unfortuely..." Changjo put his head up, "I am on the track team." 

"oh ...." Kyoko said jugging still.

Changjo smiled evilishy.

"I'll race you." Kyoko said as she speed off, "Last one to their dorm is a rotton egg!"

"Oh I don't think so! Come back here-It's only 4:30 we have plenty of time!" Changjo cried after her. 

 

_________________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! (*<>*)