Fin

Mistletoe- Kaisoo Christmas Special

 

         

"Merry Christmas Everyone! thanks for subbing~! It would be nice if you left a little comment" 

Enjoy! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

      Kyungsoo's Christmas was lonely. Maybe it was because his parents worked and wasn't there with him and he had never experienced eating a Christmas dinner together. Kyungsoo wondered why the word "joy" or "happiness" was used at Christmas, because in his celebration, there was no joy or happiness what so ever. So it was decided, Kyungsoo stopped celebrating in 7th grade. He became distant as he stopped attending Christmas parties and stopped giving out little tree-shaped candies to everyone. Kyungsoo stopped receiving presents as well. He didn't really want any in the first place. As his first semester of being a freshman passed by, he walked along the snow-covered paths passing by houses and houses. The houses were neatly decorated with flashing lights, a miniature santa or even electronically moving santa playing the saxophone. He glanced at his own. A few ornaments hung off the bare branches miserably and a plastic light-up reindeer stood awkwardly around the edge of his gate. The body didn't even light up! The nose did, bright red, blinking proudly on it's own. Kicking a rock, Kyungsoo reminded himself to take down those decorations-if you called them that- later. Sitting down on the pavement, he sighed. He didn't even have christmas mittens nor did he have a proper jacket. All he had were snow boots that looked a little too pale for winter and a dorky santa hat. 

 

The chime of a bicycle made him look up as a blue bike was parked in-front of his eyes. A pair of black converse stepped down from the pedals as Kyungsoo looked up. His heart started to hammer. The owner of the converse was Kim Jongin. He was also known as Kai but Kyungsoo thought the name Jongin matched the pretty boy's face better. He waved at Kyungsoo as the elder just grunted in response. He was too nervous to look at him and say a simple hi. Kai pulled on his bag as he pulled out a box. It was neatly wrapped in a sea-green paper with a bright red ribbon on top. 

"Merry christmas Kyungsoo." Kai smiled again and held the box out. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. But he didn't have anything for him!! 

 

"I don't celebrate Christmas" He mumbled as Kai replied with a small "oh". 

Kyungsoo nodded shamefully as tears threatened to fall. He felt so stupid in front of his crush right now. 

Just so so so stupid. 

 

"That's alright, just please accept my present!" Kai cheerfully shoved the present in his face as Kyungsoo slowly held on to the sides.  

 

He accepted it, Do kyungsoo accepted my present. 

 

"Thank you" Kyungsoo softly smiled as they both turned around. 

Clenching their fists in victory and happiness. 

The smile never left Kyungsoo's full lips. 

 

As he scrambled home, he locked his room and rolled on to the bed hugging the box tightly against his chest. 

Carefully, he unwrapped the present and opened the lid to see a little card, a green plant and a navy clothing. 

 

Picking out the plant and the card, he placed them on the lid of the box. 

"Merry Christmas Kyungsoo! I thought this would look nice on you! Also, hang the decoration at your bedroom entrance!" 

           - Kai ^^

 

Kyungsoo sighed contently as he went over and hung the pretty green plant above his entrance. He carefully picked the coat up and smiled. his heart left wildly as Kyungsoo soon dozed off with the coat clutched in his fists. 

 

It was maybe an hour later when Kyungsoo woke up to the sound of the bell ringing. He looked up from his bedroom to his window. He saw a boy specifically, Kai standing. 

Rushing down the stairs, he went and opened the door to reveal Kai looking hot as ever. 

 

He swooned a little when Kai waved his fingers and smiled. 

"Hey!" He looked down to Kyungsoo and fidgeted. Kyungsoo replied with a small hi. 

Apparently, Kai was "bored" and decided to come over since he had nothing to do. 

 

Did that mean he was thinking about him? Maybe. Maybe not.

They smiled at each other before walking upstairs. 

Walking up, Kai saw a cute little plant hanging at the door. 

 

"Hey, you actually did it." He pointed at the plant admiring how cute it looked from a distance. 

It was pretty and cute. Just like Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo blushed wildly as we walked underneath the plant, jumping and muttering how stupid it was for him to do so. 

 

Kai chortled and walked over to the jumping boy so they were underneath the plant. Together. 

 

"Kyungsoo, do you know what happens when two special people stand underneath this plant?" 

 

Kai held his breath as Kyungsoo huffed and puffed. "No" 

 

Kyungsoo pouted at that little plant which was dangling from side to side. 

"This." he heard Kai smirk in his speech. 

 

Kai crashed his lips against Kyungsoo's as the elder yelped to see a tall boy looming over him, pinning his wrists to the door frame. The gap between them shortened as their chests brushed against each other. Kai released Kyungsoo's wrists to put his hands behind his neck. Kyungsoo slowly let his hands grasp the sides of Kai's swather as he tilted his head upwards. For half and hour, there they were , biting and their lips. 

 

Pulling away, Kai smiled catching air. 

"Kyungsoo, it's a mistletoe… YOu bring someone special here to stand with you and you…" 

"Kiss." 

Kyungsoo breathlessly replied. His brian wasn't functioning well after someone had kissed him hotly and senselessly for a good 30 minutes. His lips were swollen red as he smiled happily. 

 

"So, you love me?" Kyungsoo couldn't help but to blurt out. 

 

"Do I have to kiss you again?" Kai smirked as Kyungsoo blushed. 

 

And Kyungsoo was finally happy on Christmas Eve. 

 

All the thanks to Kim Jongin and his amazing lips. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello, readers. Thanks for subbing to this stupid fic I thought of while watching my dogs shower. 

That was reeaaalllyyy nice of you <3 

So here's my oresent- KAISOO SPAM!

 

 

 

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas unlke me who had fish soup for dinner~! LOL. 

 

No seriously. Merry X-mas! 

*goes and watches sesame player all over again*