1

First Christmas

Ren POV

 

Today is Christmas Eve and we are still in sudio ,recording parts of our new songs.That's just so unfair....but at least we have the next 3 days off.Thanks god,i want to spent each and every moment in my beloved boyfriends arms.I looked at him and the next second he looked back,with a huge smile on his face,like he could read my minds or something.I was so thankful for him,our relationship was more than perfect,i was everything for him and he was for me.

We came out of closet half a year ago,only to our families and close friends,who supported us and almost all of them told us how incredibly perfect we look together.

 

Our manager voice broke my trance like state.

'Boys we are done.Thank you very much for your hard work!You can go home now and don't forget that tomorrow all of us need to attend the Christmas lunch here,along with the other labelmates and our boss.Please dont be late,arraso?'

'Yes,manager hyung.We will be here on time.Thanks for hard work too.' said our always cheerful leader,JR.I had an unlimited respect for him and he was also a good friend of mine.

 In fact all of them were good friends of mine,even Aron,who was so annoying back then,in our debut days,with his man-crush on me.But i only had eyes for my y tiger Baekho.

 

Finally we said good bye to each other,then me and him got in our car,a Hyunday i30,brand new.

Imediately i attached my boyfriend,hugging the life out of him and kissing him gently.

'I missed you so much Baekie' i said finaly let him go

'Me too babe.But now we have 3 full days we can spend together,in our apartment you love so much' he said,ruffling my hair,which i hated.

'Pabo1' i said slaping his hand away,jokingly 'What you bought me for Christmas?'

'Impatient kid!' he laughed,kissing my nose 'Just wait a bit more and you will see'

'Ahhh i'am so curious!' i squeeled 'Please drive fast,i wanna see!'

'Not too fast still,i want us to stay alive though' he said and finally started the car.

 

 

15 minutes later we parked outside the building our fancy apartment was in and i saw a small light on our windows.

'That light is part of my gift,tiger?' i said snuggling close to him

'I dont know.Go and check'

I ran away almost stumbling over the entrance stairs when i realised my keys were in Baekho's pocket.

'My keys,please' i said,walkind to him like a little diva and he started laughing out loud.

'I dont want to,madam' he said between laughters

He was in a playful mood so i jumped on him trying to get my keys,but was useless.Soon he got bored with my whinning and out of a sudden,caught me by my wrist and threw me on his back like i was a potatoes bag.

'Now lets go,silly' he said ,entering the lift and pressing the 5th floor button.

'Let go of me,pabo!' i said,being 'angry'

''I'am sorry,that's your punish for your naughty curiosity and for almost ruining my surprise' he said,patting my and gently squeezing it.

'Ahh Baekho,dont do that...I need to be fully concentrate on you surprise babe' My breath already got heavier.I was still amazed by the power he had over me,even after 2 long years.

 

Finally we arrived and he put me on my feets,handing me the keys

'Go ahead'

I headed to our apartment door and i needed 2 tries to open it and when i finally managed ,my jaw dropped.

Our living room was filled with white and red candles,in a corner was a white Christmas tree with red,pink and golden globes with a lot of well wrapped gifts under it and Cristmas carols were singing peacefully.And the best part,in middle of room,was a table,fully arranged for us,with the food already warm in our plates and a red bif candle in the middle.

 

'Do you like it,my love?' he asked,turning me around

'Babe..i ....i LOVE it!' i said,tears of joy flowing all over my face

He gently pulled me away a bit,kissing the tears on my face

'Those tears are the only ones i want to see on your pretyy face.Ever'

I felt the tears filling me eyes again and i kissed him with all the force of love i felt for him.

When finally i break the kiss,gasping for air,i felt the urge to said him a lil thing

'Baekho...you know...i ....didnt bought you...anything.I....just dont had time and i SWAER THAT...' but he cut me of,pulling his index finger on my lips

'All i need for Christmas is you.YOU,only you' he said,kissing me again.

We walked to our table hand in hand and i was sure this is gonna be the most amazing Christmas of my life...and also the most amazing night.