Final

Little Wish

A crowd began to form around the airport as they noticed a handsome-tall idol walked out from the airport exit. Kris flashed the best smile towards his fans around him. One by one from the crowd walked towards him to hand gifts to him. He went to toilet when he received the last paper bag.

He appreciated all things he got because it showed the support from the fans. He walked out from the toilet proudly; making some of the fans screamed as they noticed Kris was using their gifts. His manager came after a few minutes and led him to the company car. The manager explained about Christmas event for that night along their way to dorm.

He and other eleven members were supposed to celebrate their Christmas night with their fans. That’s the reason the whole group spent their Christmas three days earlier with their family. The other Chinese members have departed to Korea a day earlier than Kris.

Once they arrived at the dorm, his manager reminded him again that he will come back on 6 in the evening. As he opened the front door, he was greeted with a group hug from other members.

"Welcome back, hyung!!"

"Let's eat. Chanyeol hyung and Kyungsoo hyung want us to taste their new recipes."

"Whoa! You got a lot gifts, ge!"

"Kids, at least let your duizhang keep his things inside his room." Suho cooed the other members back to the kitchen. Before Kris could make a step, a pair of hand took all the paper bags in Kris hands.

"It's alright, hyung. You can go eat with them. I will bring these things to your rooms."

"Thanks, Kai.” He ruffled the second maknae hair before he joined the others. He missed a faint blush painted on the second youngest cheeks.

After a few minutes, Kai came back to the semi-chaos kitchen. The members were having a happy talk and discussing about their event tonight.  

---

Kris rummaged through the paper bags on his tables; searching for another gifts from his fans that he can use. A small blue paper bag attracted his attention. He remembered clearly that he didn't receive any blue bag earlier.

Once he looked through it, he found a white beanie and blue muffler. He unfolded the paper that he found under those things. A sly grin formed at corner of his lips. He never thought he will get this kind of surprise.

"Kris hyung! Hurry up; our managers are waiting for us!" Kris heard Suho screamed and he quickly packed his things including the gift. This might be among the best gifts he ever got.

----

The twelve members of EXO came out from the backstage with their Christmas outfits; earning a loud scream from their fans.

They greeted their fans and introduced themselves. Kris said that he was wearing the beanie and muffler he received today which got a lot of compliments from the members and fans. There was a person hung his head low; happy that his wish has been fulfilled.

The introducing sessions were longer than usual as the members added some Christmas greetings. Kris quietly walked behind the members once that particular person started to introduce himself.

"-Y SANTA! YOUR WISH IS MY-" The fans started to scream loudly as they saw Kris was hugging the second maknae from behind while the said man’s speech stopped and his eyes widen from usual.

Kris wrapped his palm on Kai’s hand that was holding the microphone and directed the microphone toward his mouth.

"This y santa here-” Kris pointed toward Kai, “ -is the one that gave me this muffler and beanie. Now, now, you can ask anything from him." Kris last his words with a wink towards Kai; making the latter blushed. The crowd went crazy; screams and flash from cameras blinding toward the two members. They thought that was a fanservice for the fans which is totally not.

"Yah, yah!! No PDA!"  Baekhyun shrieked as he clung on Chanyeol’s arm while Kyungsoo gaped; too shocked with Kris unusual.

“It’s alright Kyungsoo, you got me.” Kyungsoo giggled as he saw Chen gestures a flying kiss from him.

A cough from Suho interrupted the chaos situation."I'm not getting rude here but Kai could you passed the microphone to the person next to you if you have finished your introduction."

Kai handed the microphone to Luhan as he covered his face with his palms; hiding his red face. A soft whisper of thank you from Kris made Kai's cheeks redder than before.


‘Kris hyung,
    Merry Christmas!!  Let make tonight event successful.
p/s: I wish I can see you wear the beanie and muffler on the event.’


Kim Jongin.’

 

 

 

 


 

uh oh, fail drabble.