[epilogue] Loving You

[epilogue] Loving You

 

 

Dara is currently at the bathroom and silently chuckled when she heard familiar voices. So, the es are here too. She took a little peak on them. "Oh, they are still complete. They have strong bond." she said sarcastically to herself. 
 
"I heard Jiyong oppa already got married but no one really knew if it's the truth. Do you have any idea about that?" one of them asked.
 
She stopped. Yeah, she and Jiyong got married 6 years ago without any guests. Only his parents and Sohee attended. That's what they want. To have a peaceful, solemn and private wedding. After that, news circled around the business world that he married someone, still, he chose not to say anything and that's very fine with her.
 
"I dunno. But this is the first time that he will throw a birthday party."
 
That's right, he is celebrating his birthday today which is odd because he really don't celebrate his birthday. He also don't explain to her clearly why he had to invite many. The investors, the employees of YG group of companies are here. She already saw them earlier. She just escape for the meantime because by just looking at the crowd, it feels that they suffocating her. 
 
"Yeah! And this new hotel of his is very elegant! I am excited who we will meet later."
 
"Still the same. Gold-digger es" she said to herself.
 
"I don't care if he is really married. What matters right now is that we gonna see him. Hmm. What if we flirt with him?" the leader said.
 
The es scream in joy. She wanted to laugh right now. Flirt with Jiyong? Her husband is very faithful to her. It's proven and tested. Well, goodluck to them. Finally, they went out. She let out a big sigh. This is going to be a long night. And she met them in the same bathroom. Again. Just like before, when they are still at the YG University. Really, there is no such thing as a coincidence. It's fate. 
 
Then, her cellphone ring. She smiled. It's him.
 
"Hi Freak."
 
"Hey Baby. Where are you?"
 
"Somewhere."
 
He chuckled. "Come here now. The party will start anytime."
 
She sigh. "Fine."
 
"And I missed you already."
 
She laugh a little. "Coming."
 
After a while, she reach the backstage. Sohee is there. "Where did you go? You're husband wanted to strangle my neck when he realized that you've been missing."
 
She grinned. "Mianhe." she looked around. "Where are the twins?"
 
"They are with Jiyong." then Sohee rolled her eyes. "They are also looking for you."
 
She smiled. "Thank you." then she went to the room where her family is. 
 
"Mommy!" Min Ho's little voice echoed in the room. 
 
She kneel down to face him. "Yes honey? Missed me?" he nodded. She kissed his cheeks, he giggled. Then, suddenly she felt someone tugging her dress. Her face brightened when she saw her daughter Min Ah. "Hi Sweetie." she stand up and while then twins hold her dress on both sides.
 
Then, an arm wrapped around her waist. "There you are." Jiyong said.
 
She smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "You still haven't told me why suddenly you want a party for your birthday." 
 
He grinned. "Baby, it's time for them to know about you. After all, it's your business. I am just the acting CEO."
 
She rolled her eyes. "It's yours too. And I've told you already that I don't want to be in a limelight." his office is at the Grand Royal Dream Hotel, the biggest hotel that they have. And while waiting for him to finish his work, she is roaming around, together with the twins. Freely. No pressure. No eyes following them. They are like just hotel guests. 
 
He srmiked. "No Baby. They must know about you. And about us." his face darkened. Maybe he remembered that incident happened weeks ago, where she came with him a meeting in an exclusive restaurant. She was at another table and one of the investors noticed her being alone so after their meeting, that guy seat down in front of her. His name is Lee Donghae, he is young and handsome, maybe on the same age with Jiyong. She can't forget Jiyong's face that moment, it's like he wanted to send Donghae in hell. And before anything bad happens, she show her wedding ring and told him that she already have twins. Good thing, he was a polite man and leave her after that.
 
She grinned. "I don't want to."
 
He pout his lips. "Baby, you're being cruel again."
 
She laugh and looked down to their twins. She was about to speak when the door opened. It's Sohee. "Sorry to interrupt but.." she looked at Jiyong. "The guests are already looking for you." then she grinned. "Birthday boy."
 
Dara and Sohee laugh together when he groan. He looked at Dara. "Just be here for now." then he kissed the cheeks of the twins and took a quick kiss on her lips. Then he and Sohee left.
 
She grinned to the twins. "Wanna play?" Their face became excited and nodded at the same time.
 
Jiyong, on the other hand, became busy by accepting greetings from all of the guests. 
 
"Ji, it's time." Sohee said. 
 
He nodded then came at the stage. The crowd became silent.
 
"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming tonight and I knew that you are wondering why I suddenly throw a party. Well, I just wanted to introduce the real owner of YG Group of Companies. The only daughter of Mr Yang Hyun Suk." then he smiled. "And my wife, Dara." as he expected, all of them gasped. He grinned silently. It really did surprised them. 
 
He watched as Dara starts to walk at stage while the spotlight is on her. When she finally joined him at the stage, he possessively put his arm on her waist. Now, every man in this room will know that she is a forbidden territory.
 
He cleared his throat. "Everyone, meet my wife, Dara." then he handed the microphone at her.
 
"Good evening everyone." She smiled a little. "I am not really into this kind of thing but since today is his special day, I'll let him pass for now."
 
That brought everyone to laughter. 
 
"Well, I don't have to say anymore. So, enjoy the evening. Have fun." then Dara and Jiyong walked down from the stage.
 
Sohee and the twins came to them. Jiyong carry Min Ah while Dara hold Min Ho's hand.
 
"Sohee, don't mind us anymore. There are many guys here. Start looking for your prospect right now." Jiyong said.
 
Sohee rolled her eyes then leave them. 
 
After a while, Jiyong's parents get the twins. 
 
"Jiyong, you better go around with Dara so others can personally talk to her." his Dad said.
 
He pout his lips. "It's fine Dad."
 
"It's your plan to have this party and yet you will not let them to meet your wife? Don't be a jealous man right now." his Mother .
 
He don't have any choice but to follow his parents. Then they starts to talk with the guests.
 
Later on, he heard Dara chuckled. 
 
"Baby, are you making fun of me?"
 
"Not really. It's just that you're being funny."
 
He was about to speak but suddenly, Lee Donghae appeared in front of them. He looked at Jiyong then smile widely.
 
"Now I know why you acted cold after that meeting."
 
Dara giggled so Jiyong glare at her.
 
Donghae laugh. "Don't worry. I know where I stand but..." he get Dara's hand and kissed the back of it. "Let me appreciate you're wife's beauty for the last time."
 
Jiyong gasped while Dara smiled. She can't help but to feel flattered. 
 
"It's nice to meet you Mrs Kwon."
 
"Same here Mr Lee."
 
Then, Donghae leave them. 
 
When Dara looked at Jiyong, his face is dark. She grinned. "Come on Freak, don't be jealous."
 
"But he kissed you!"
 
She chuckled then cup his face and kissed him on the lips. She knew that they gathered attention based on murmurs around.
 
When she release him, he still on shock. She gently tap his cheek. "Freak, you look stupid."
 
And he laugh loudly. It seems he forgot that they are on a public place. He get her hand the starts to walk and talk to others as if nothing happened.
 
Then Dara saw familiar faces on the crowd. She grinned. The es are still here. 
 
"Baby, did you knew them?"
 
It seems he forgotten those es. "Freak, they are your girlfriends when we are still at the YG University."
 
He frown. "You're my only girlfriend Baby."
 
She pulled him then they went to those es but on their faces, it shows that they wanted to run away from them. No. From her. 
 
She smiled at them and she sensed that they forced themselves to greet her back. She guess that they remembered all their y things they did to her before.
 
She envelope her arms on his. "Freak, don't you remember them? They were from YG University too."
 
"Really?" then he looked at them. After a while, his face became blank. She got a feeling that he already recognized them. After all, they were the one who made him to get beaten by those gangsters.
 
Dara suppressing herself not to laugh because es' face paled. 
 
Their leader composed herself. "Oppa, how are you?"
 
His face still blank "How did you get in here? These party is exclusive for employees and investors of YG."
 
Her face paled even more. es faces shows panic. She chuckled. "Freak, that's rude. Let them enjoy this evening." she smiled sweetly at them. "Right girls?"
 
They just nodded. Now, they know who is really the 'queen'. She bet that they will never appear on her front again. 
 
After a while, they hurriedly bid goodbye to them. When they are gone from their sight, she released a laugh that she has been holding.
 
Jiyong pulled her closer to him. "Baby, you used me."
 
She just grinned. He kissed her nose. 
 
"Let's stop talking about them." He starts to sway their bodies.
 
She bury her face on his neck. "I love you Freak."
 
"I love you more Baby."
 
Later on, the party ended. Good thing, everyone enjoyed the evening.
 
"Baby..." Jiyong sneeze her neck. They are on their house now.
 
Then, he starts to pour little kisses on her face. He was about kiss her when the door suddenly opened. The twins came in. She laugh a little when he heard him groan.
 
"It's your fault. You didn't lock the door." she whisper to him then the twins went on their between.
 
"Mommy, can we sleep here?" they said.
 
She smiled and nodded at them. She looked at Jiyong who is now frustrated. She just stick out her tongue.
 
The twins fall asleep after an hour of talking with them. She is now preparing to sleep when she felt that Jiyong poke her arm. 
 
He gently stand up and quietly pull her out from the bed. 
 
"What?"
 
He just grinned then bring her at the balcony. 
 
"Now what?"
 
He cup her face then kissed her. She immediately responded. They both panting when they stopped. Then, they looked at each other, as if memorizing each other's face. Both of them found them smiling.
 
"Freak, we look crazy right now."
 
He laugh then he was about to kiss her again when they felt that they are not alone anymore. 
 
"Mommy? Daddy? Why are you not on the bed?" Min Ho asked them.
 
"Are you not yet sleepy?" Min Ah continued her twin's questioning. The twins are scratching their eyes.
 
Jiyong and Dara chuckled. 
 
"Not yet Sweetie." he carry Min Ah while she hold Min Ho's hand. All of them went back at the bed.
 
After a while, the twins fall asleep again. 
 
"Freak, whatever your erted plans for tonight. Let's resume it tomorrow, okay?"
 
He grinned. "Sure Baby."
 
"Goodnight Freak."
 
"Goodnight Baby."
 
Then, both of them sleep with a smile on their faces.