Waking up to you.

Wishes Down the Chimney

"Auntie !"

"Auntie !!"

The high pitched calls from her nieces caused her to look up from her letter to see that they were waiting enthusiastically for her to finish.

"What is it darlings?"

"Mom says when you're done we can mail it right away!"

"Well then" she said as she folded the letter neatly and placed it into an envelope "I guess we can mail it right now"  she smiled as she handed them the letter to see them run excitedly to their Mom.

She walked over to Yoona after ushering her kids to bed. 

"I thought you were going to mail it"

She chuckled "oh I already got Jiyong at it. Anyways thank you for that, I know how much you hate those kinds of things."

She responded with a shrug "Well Jess, it's not my fault I'm their favorite aunt" she winked as she gathered her belongings and headed to the door. "Have a great christmas unnie"

-----------------

Christmas eve had gone as quickly as it came as she busied herself with moping at home. She was the last of her eight friends to get married which left her alone all day and she knows that it would be the same tomorrow. She pulled the covers open as she climbed into bed, checking the clock to see it was 11:30. 

Sighing, she slipped into a comfortable slumber.

He hated this part of his job the most as he distressingly stared at the tight chimney in front of him. Checking his watch, he had no other choice but to sit on it, placing his legs inside before letting the rest of his body slide in without second thoughts because he was running on a tight schedule. 

He didn't fall in, but his landing caused enough of a ruckus to startle her out of her half sleeping state. She shot up from her bed, clutching onto the blankets tightly, her eyes darting all around the room. Timidly, she slipped her feet into the slippers placed neatly at her bed side as she shuffled her way to the door. She doubted that whatever she heard was really something serious but not being able to sleep anyways, she decided to check it out and while at it, making herself a hot cup of tea. 

Yawning as she stepped down the stairs, she didn't see the man in the red suit until her feet were planted firmly on the fuzzy carpets of the living room floor.

"WHAT THE-" she screamed as her eyes re-opened, grabbing an umbrella that stood against the frame of the stairs as her means of protection.

He was not impressed as he dusted his snow white hair off one last time. "Do you have any cookies? Oh and some milk, I'm parched."

"C-cookies? Don't come any closer! I have an.. an..." she looked at the weapon in her arms, mentally cursing to herself. 

"I know you have an umbrella" he mocked "but you wouldn't hurt someone you wished for to be here"

"Wish? I didn't wish for anyone-" her sentence was cut off as her sight focused on the clock behind him, it was exactly midnight. Her eyes narrowed at him again finally noticing the red suit and the white hair. 

Her jaw dropped. "That's impossible" she whispered. "I-I'm calling the police right now if you don't get out-"

"You still don't believe in me when I'm standing right in front of you?" he asked in disbelief.

"H-how am I supposed to know that you're the real santa?" she finally stood her ground.

There was a brief pause of silence as he thought. "If I wasn't Santa, how would I know that when you were little you really wanted a nerf gun but because you were afraid your friends would exclude you, you wished for a barbie doll instead?"

She opened but then quickly closed it.

"Just trust me, by the end of our little trip you will believe. Are we going to go?" he finalizied.

"Go... where?"

"Well you've met me haven't you? I believe we have a sleigh to ride"

She took a deep breath, having no idea why she had a sudden urge to really go with a ridiculous stranger to convince her that he was Santa. She kicked her slippers off as she grabbed her coat that was hanging on the rack near the front door. 

"Wow one sec. I can't be seen with you dressed like that"

She frowned, looking down at herself in her pajamas. She had always imagined Santa to be kind and cheerful person, not the person talking with a monotone and tired looking expression on his face, he was also very confident and outspoken. 

She dropped her hands to her side. "Fine, i'll get dressed"

Not a moment after she rushed up the stairs to grab something suitable to wear for his picky tastes. She was begining to feel a little intimidated which only brought on further suspicions about the so called "santa", however she couldn't understand why his words held so much promise that she just had to comply.

She hadn't noticed that they were standing in darkness until she stepped out of the brightly lit bathroom, causing her to finally switch on the lights in the house. That was when she saw him clearly for the first time and when he finally saw the woman who wrote the awfully sarcastic letter. For a moment they froze, studying one another. She realized that he looked as cold as he had sounded earlier but she couldn't deny that he was devastedly handsome and... fit, unlike the santa in movies and children's books. He didn't think anyone's eyes could contrast his so much. He had always known that his eyes were bitingly frosty, blame it on the North Pole, but hers, her doe-like eyes were warm and bright, surrounded by perfect features and flowing hair. He cleared his throat when she came closer, straightening his posture, not noticing the way she shivered as she neared him. She reached for the back door, assuming that was where he 'parked' his sleigh. 

"Show me this sleigh" she said and for the first time she finally saw his smile. 

"There you are, all sarcastic again" he brushed past her.

She followed his back view, closing the door after her... also letting a smile play upon her lips.

He really wasn't joking, because just as she stepped a foot out, she was greeted by adorable reindeer that huffed in excitement, causing the bells strapped to them to jingle merrily. Just a few feet behind was a red hot sleigh that looked like it was coated in five coats of wax because it was shining brightly under the moonlight. He stood there waiting for her to catch up before gesturing her to step into it which he quickly followed suit.    

He let out a swift "here we go" which was when panic began to settle in the pit of her stomach. 

"Wait wait! You can't just take off without telling me anything, or what i need to be careful of!"

"I don't think we'd be able to take off if i did"

"Are you freaking crazy? Do you want to kill me? That's it. You're mad at me because I wrote that letter and made you drag your here. I'm getting off" she said as she slid over, putting a foot out of the sleigh. She immediately jerked backwards as he pulled her, just in time or else she would have fallen quite the height. "W-when did we get so high? I didn't feel a thing"

"Exactly. I was going to tell you that the ride is quite smooth if you don't think too much about it."  

She glared at him, "Do you like making fun me?"

"Maybe a little more than you like making fun of me" he said cleverly, glancing at her.

She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry okay?. I didn't think you were real... can we call it a truce? I mean if we're going to do this, we might as well do it whole heartedly" she stuck out her hand for him.

He slowly nodded, taking her hand with his causing her to shudder at the contrast in temperature. "Are we ready to pick some speed now?"

She nodded childishly, feeling safer with him. "Let's go!"

He chuckled, and with a little flick of the ropes he was holding that connected all the reindeer to his sleigh, they soared into the star filled sky. She squealed in delight, ignoring the cold wind that hit her face as they whipped around the corner. She never had such adenaline rush through her before and that was when she turned her head to look at him with a silly smile. "You really are Santa"

"Don't you wish you could've found out sooner?"

"No actually, right now is perfect" she said, looking ahead again. She slowly tried finding her balance as she daringly stood up, not without tilting and stumbling a little here and there, but as she grasped the bars on the sleigh she finally stood.

His eyes widened with concern. "What are you doing? You're going to fall!" he yelled over the bustling wind.

"Have you ever tried this?" she retaliated

"No! It's dangerous-"

"You get to experience this every year yet you don't even take a little risk to enjoy it? Try it!"

"What have I gotten myself into?" he muttered to himself, nevertheless reaching out for the bar as he clutched on it tightly. He took a deep breath before letting his legs straighten out. Yoona helped steady him as she held onto his sleeve, finally pulling her hand away when she saw the awe in his features. One of those rare smiles of his was evident as he glanced over to her who had her eyes closed. He followed her action until he remembered quickly to open them again or else-

All that was heard in the air after them was girlish screams of "Dasher! Watch out for that tree!"

He sat there watching in amusement as the girl in front of him laughed with wide open for what seemed like hours as they slowed down the sleigh again to head back to her house.

She wiped the mirth forming at the corner of her eyes as she finally looked up at him. "Oh come on, that was funny, I know you want to laugh."

His lips pressed into a thinner line. She stared at him expectantly, and true enough, the moment he caught sight of the corners of her eyes crinkling trying to hold her own laughter in, they both burst out in peals of guffaws.

"In all of history, I can guarantee you that we're the only ones that have came that close to crashing a sleigh"

"If you get in trouble, just blame it on the reindeer" she said simply.

He laughed, a deep sound that she was use to hearing by now. "What? Were you going to blame the tree next?"

Her laughter seized. "If you disagreed on the reindeer one.. I really was going to offer up that excuse" she bit her lip.

"You're like a kid you know that?"

She chuckled. "I think I've been deprived of christmas for too long-" her eyes widened as his arms reached around her, draping a blanket around her.

"You should see your nose. It would make rudolf jealous, warm yourself up"

She snarled for she couldn't understand how he could make such a thoughtful statement sound so crude but she obliged anyways as she snuggled it closer. "What about yours? I doubt that suit shields anything.

"I'm use to it, being up in the North Pole and everything" he said nonchalantly.

"Still" without another word, she took half of her blanket and pulled it over him as well. She felt the wonderful warmth of his body as she was forced closer to him to share the blanket. He turned his head to awkwardly look at her, noticing how close she was and quickly turned away. "Thanks" he whispered, his voice being caught in his throat.

"Hey santa" she started

"Hm?" 

"Do you have a name? I don't want to keep calling you santa" she cringed.

"No one knows it. Everyone is accustomed to just calling me Santa"

"Can I be the first to know it?" she asked carefully.

"You really are incorrigible"

She shurgged, putting on a sheepish smile.

"You can call me Top"

"Top sshi. Not bad" she paused. "And I'm guessing you already know what my name is"

"Im Yoona, you're quite hard to forget"

She was left surprised and speechless, perfect timing it was for the sleigh to finally hit the ground on what looked like her familiar backyard. She was the first to scoot off of the comfy cushions as she walked to the back door again. She looked behind her to see him still sitting there. "Top sshi." she called out earning his attention. "Aren't you going to come in?" 

"N-neh" he replied getting off and walking through the door that she held open for him. He needed to get back to business he told himself over and over again. He pulled out the list he had in his pocket, regretting immediately.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were being sarcastic"

"Huh?" 

"Number 3. Sweep me off my feet. I bet Santa has a whole bag of tricks up his sleeve" he read out loud in the most sarcastic tone he could manage.

She gave him an embarrassed smile. "Do you like the little pun I threw in there? You know you're santa...bag of tricks...to sweep-" she was cut off when his expressionless face was evident. "Sorry. I had too much fun writing that letter" she scratched her neck awkwardly.

He rolled his eyes, laughing inwardly before turning around to look around her house. He furrowed his brows. "Where's your christmas tree?"

"Oh that" she said distractedly trying to tidy up the house. "I sent my parents on vacation for christmas and all my friends are celebrating with their families so I didn't feel like setting up the tree by myself and then taking it down. It was too much of a hassle.

"So you have one?"

"Yeah, it's just in the basement"

"We're setting it up" he ordered.

"What? Now?"

"Well now you have someone to set it up with. You don't have any other excuse."

That was how she found herself standing in front of a tree with a box of decorations in her hands. He helped lighten it by taking a few decorations and hung it on the bare tree.

"Well are you just going to stand there?" he asked after about three ornaments were on the tree.

She blew a piece of hair out of her face before placing the box down, starting by pulling out a long array of lights that were jumbled up in the box. He got impatient  waiting for her to straighten it out so he took over her knot while telling her to work on a different knot. Somehow during the arguments and the pulling and tugging, the moving and switching, they found themself tangled together in what seemed like a never ending line of lights. She laughed loudly when she caught him roll his eyes at the mess they were in which only caused her to stumble and pull him along with her.

"What do we do? she shrieked in between her laughs.

"I don't think we would get anywhere if both of us try to get out at the same time. Try to untangle yourself first."

She did exactly that. She twirled out first and then after a series of trying to find the right loop to step out of, she was free. He however was still enveloped in the lights. He wriggled, "Okay Yoona, help me out"

She didn't move a muscle as she stood there her arms across against her chest, one raised to cover before she burst into laughter again.

"Yoona!"

"I got myself out so I think you can manage"

He gritted his teeth at her, spinning and pulling the strand after he knew she wasn't going to help him. "Oh i do hope you're enjoying this" he said sardonically.

"I am. Very much so"

He stopped whatever he was attempting to do and finally burst into laughter after a second of glaring at her, dumbfounded by the situation he was in. "Please just help me"

She reached into the box pullling out a polaroid camera and hiding it behind her back so he wouldn't see. She skipped to his side and when he least expected it, she snapped a quick photo. The photo printed out immediately and within a few seconds a photo of his exasperated self who wasn't even looking at the camera and her smiling brightly by his side appeared. 

He couldn't help but chuckle as he turned to her. "Happy now?"

She pursed her lips while nodding.

"Then help me!"

She complied as she started by pulling the lights up and above his head and then unwinding from there. Christmas music that she decided to put on blasted through the speakers as they got back to decorating the tree. He didn't know if it was her awful but contagious dance moves or her laughter that caused him to be prancing around the tree, placing ornaments on it to the beat of the music like he is now. It all started when she had taken a strand of fuzzy christmas tinsel and wrapped it around him pulling him around with her to decorate the tree. More pictures were taken along the way and were now hung nicely on the tree. She held up the star in her hands not knowing how to place it up at the top. She hopped onto the couch hoping it would be close enough but it wasn't. Suddenly he was there, on his knees telling her to get on his shoulders. She was surprised at first but being in the joy of the moment she cheerfully agreed, he gripped her knees as she sat on his shoulders and walked her over to the tree.

"Done!" she clapped in excitement but quickly gripped onto his hair again when he playfull dipped back, almost causing her to fall. 

"Yah!!" she screamed, much to his amusment as he did it one last time before both of them plopped backwards onto the couch.

"Do you really not have any cookies? I'm starving" he whined.

"We could go buy some if you want" she suggested.

"Why would we go buy some when we could just make them?"

She cocked her head to the side, turning to the kitchen he pointed to, seeing a whole bunch of ingredients placed on the table that weren't there before. She turned back to look at him who had a smirk on his face. "I will never get use to this" she laughed before getting up and walking to the kitchen. He helped her place her apron on and she did the same with his. The baking began...

Messily.

For both Yoona and Top, this was their first time cooking. The flour had gone everywhere, they had eggshells in their batter and as she attemped to  mix it, it had gotten everywhere. They didn't mind though because they were having too much fun to really care, and that was how they ended up popping the tray into the oven. 

She looked at him expectantly as the steaming plate of cookies was placed on the table. Without further ado, they grabbed one and took a bite at the same time. Their faces were contorted after the first bite as they turned to look at eachother, shoving eachother as they fought their way to the sink to spit it out. 

He laughed as he pulled out a box that was hidden under the counter. "I think we should just stick to these" he shook the box of cookies.

She gave him a good whack on the arm for causing them both to go through the trouble of baking. He cringed before he brought the box to the living room and sat in front of the fireplace, waiting for her to heat up their milk. She joined him shortly after as they enjoyed the warmth of the fire when they both were wrapped in blankets.

"Hey Top" 

"Hm?"

"I've been dying to ask you this."

He gave her his full attention. 

"Why did I never receive any presents when I was little?"

He chuckled, "You were always on the naughty list" 

Her head snapped to him. "I was never naughty!"

"You had your own thing going on, never listening to your parents or anyone else. You were quite the rebel. You were on the naughty list this year as well" 

She blushed a light shade of pink. "Then why did you visit me?"

"I don't know honestly... It just seemed like too much of a challenge for me to turn down" he smiled

She stared at his smiling face, "You know, you turned out to be much different from the Santa I met earlier tonight"

He raised an eyebrow. "You mean the cold, distant santa?"

She nodded. "Why?" she managed to whisper.

He contemplated the question. "I guess ever since I was given thet title by my father I felt I had to live up to expectations. I became all about work and no fun and it just kept going like that every year"

She grinned broadly.

"What?"

"Nothing, its just... you're having fun right now aren't you?"

His eyes bore in hers with the blaring fire behind them. "Yes"

They sat in comfortable silence for a while longer before he unstretched his legs and stood up. "Alright, time for number 4"

"Number 4?" a sneaky smile built on her face. "But you haven't even swept me off my feet yet" she said innocently.

He huffed although his lips twitched into a smirk. He walked over to the music player again, switching it on and picking a song that he wanted to play.

Taeyeon's cover of "O Holy Night"

She looked at him wide eyed as he walked over to her holding his hand out to her. She sat there confused.

"I saw the little dances you do when you decorated the tree, I want to see the real thing"

Slowly, she uncrossed her legs as she stood up watching his hand as he s it around her waist pulling her closer while the other reached for her hand. She tilted her face up to look at him who looked so serene that she melted into his embrace, placing a hand onto his shoulder as they slowly swayed to the music. As the song reached its she withdrew her hand away from his hand and wrapped both arms around his neck to draw him even closer, close enough that their foreheads had touched. 

"I'm glad to have met you. Even your cold and distant self" she quoted him with a smile that mimicked his.

"Me too Yoona" 

Their eyes met just briefly for the sound of the alarm on his hand clock rang. He pulled away almost immediately. "It's time for number 4" he said feeling a bit of disappointment that their moment had ended. 

She nodded though and so he took her hand and before she knew it, they were at the children's hospital. She looked at him in awe once again for he could even teleport. "Can they see us?" she asked once a few nurses and children were in their view.

He laughed, "Yoona, I'm santa, not a ghost. Of course they can see us" 

She snarled at him before turning to see they weren't the only ones watching, there were a few adult patients as well as visitors and nurses who watched as children with the brightest smile on their faces waddled over to the big bag of presents placed under the tree. They weren't just random gifts though, each box had a child's name on it and as she observed them, she felt an overwhelming warmth billow from the pit of her stomach. Although she could tell that they had been sick and sad, the way they became so happy and truly enjoyed their presents amazed her.

He smiled, "Amazed already? That wasn't even what I wanted to show you"

She was confused, if this had gotten her so amazed, she wondered how amazed she would be if she saw what he really wanted to show her. He took her hand like it was the most natural thing in the world and led her to a different department in the hospital, what she finally figured out to be for patients with cancer. They stopped in front of a room and right then her heart swelled to see a child in pain from just receiving treatment. Her eyes welled up with tears as her grip around his hand tightened. 

"Just watch" he whispered. 

Soon, a nurse who held a gift appeared, she figured it was because he couldn't move to open his gifts with the other children. She saw the little boy struggle to sit up but was finally able to find strength as he saw the present. A weak smile shone on his face as he unwrapped the present. She stood on her tippy toes to try to make out what it was when she saw that it was a wig. She frowned turning to Top.

"I'm pretty sure he wanted something more than a wig-"

She heard laughter coming from the boy as she turned to look at him again. 

"What did you wish for honey?" she heard his mom ask.

"I told Santa I wanted to be normal. With this I will be! I will be like every other kid, my cancer does not make me different from anyone else right mom? Santa notices me too" he hugged the wig as he pulled the hat he was wearing off of his head and replaced it with the wig. She saw genuine happiness from the smallest gift ever and that was when tears flowed freely down her face. 

"You're such a crybaby" she heard him remark as they finally walked out of the hospital and into the dark street. It was 5am, the sun had not risen yet and there were only a few souls that wandered the streets.

"That's what you wanted isn't it? To move me to tears?" 

He laughed, "Yes. Do you see what christmas could do for some people? Or what believing could do for someone?"

"Okay okay I get it now!" she whined at his lecture  "I BELIEVE!" she yelled into the open sky. 

"We only have one more thing to do"

She stopped in her tracks, remembering what she had written. "N-no, it's okay, we don't have to do that one... it was stupid"

"It's my job Yoona to make sure all these wishes are fulfilled" he said seriously.

Heat rose to her cheeks, a much darker shade than before. "O-okay"

He cleared his throat. "There are a few guys down there, tell me which one you want to kiss and I'll make it happen" he said, pointing down the street to the few gentlemen who were awake at this hour. 

She looked away from him immediately, her head dropping in realization. "Oh"

He turned to look at her, brows knitted together waiting for her answer anxiously. 

"Umm... him" she pointed to random guy seeing that he was dressed nicely in a suit and what not.

Like she had expected, the man started walking to her and stopped right in front of her as he took her chin up to look at him. Everything was happening so fast that even she couldn't believe what was going on. Top stood there, fist clenched as he tried his best not to interrupt. He looked away, impatiently kicking his feet here and there.

"Wait...no! I'm not going to kiss some stranger who so happens to be walking down the street!" she finally snapped out of it when she realized how stupid it was.

She was too busy apologizing to the man that she didn't notice the look of relief that flushed his face. He recognized the fact that her wish still needed to be fulfilled though and so his smile dropped. "Well, I guess we could look into some guy friends that you know, but that might be a little tough for they might be sleeping or it would be weird because suddenly they have to kiss you-"

"You are so dense" she sighed, before grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

His eyes widened as he tried to process what he was doing but then he told himself to do something for himself once in his lifetime and so he wrapped his arms around her familiar waist and kissed her back. It was a slow kiss but it was filled with passion and warmth. Her feet lifted off the ground as he picked her up, closing any gap that was between them as her hands made their way to the nape of his neck.

They finally pulled away as they needed air. She placed her hands on his chest as she was let back down onto the ground.

"Your heart is beating really fast" she breathed.

"I...I've never felt like this in my life"

She smiled, "Would it help if I did this?" she pecked his lips quickly.

A deep rumble rose from his chest as he chuckled. "Yes" and leaned in for another one. 

Then, the most dreaded sound in the world to them rang again. "No" he cursed as he let his arms slide off of her and stepped away.

"What is it?"

"Time's up" he choked. 

Her eyes widened, instantly becoming watery again which is when he closed the space between them again as he embraced her. "No, don't cry. You knew this was how it's going to end" he pulled away, wiping the newly fallen tears.

"I know but... but i don't want it to" 

"Hey, hey look at me" he said softly as he tilted her face up. "Have you forgotten that I will always watch over you? I have always been watching you."

She shook her head.

"There's next christmas, and the one after that, and another one after that"

This put a smile on her face. "What if i had been naughty?"

"That didn't stop me this year did it?"

She flung her arms around him and crushed her lips against his again. "You better visit or you're dead"

He laughed, "I promise. See you soon Yoona," he started backing away as she saw his sleigh appear behind him.

She waved, "Remember me!" she called after him. 

"You're hard to forget!" he replied.

Tears streamed down her face again, but she smiled nonetheless as she saw him jet off into the sky. 

------------

The morning after she started disassembling the tree that had been set up, keeping herself occupied so that her mind doesn't wander to a certain someone in a red suit. It did not provide to be useful for she had come face to face with one of the many photographs she had taken. She collected those first as she walked over to the counter to look at all of them again. She smilled, but when her eyes started to brim with tears again the doorbell rang.

She swung the door open, her eyes widening at who she saw.

"Are you Im Yoona?" he asked.

"T-Top?" she was speechless. The only difference was that he had black hair now and was dressed in normal jeans and a jacket.

"Umm no, I'm Choi Seunghyun"

She cocked her head to the side in confusion and disappointment. 

"I know this may sound crazy but you have to bear with me alright?"

She nodded stiffly. 

"I woke up today with a letter in my hands and no matter how stupid or dumb it sounds, I just got the feeling that I had to come here and read it to you."

"Please do"

He cleared his throat, holding up the letter as he read it aloud. "I am Santa" he looked up with a shy smile because anyone hearing him right now would thing he was crazy.

Her jaw dropped.

"Before you stop reading, I will explain. As you know, Santa only works on one day... after that day he goes back to being a normal person. However, the thing is that he will not remember anything that happened on christmas night for it is policy that no one knows about him. I wrote this to myself the night I got home, knowing that I will forget the most wonderful night of my life, but I know that if I fight, I will remember. Im Yoona, if i showed up at your door, will you help me remember?"

He ruffled his jet black hair in embarrassment before he gave her the letter to look at herself. What he did not expect was her torpedoing at him as she gave him a tight hug before inviting him in. 

The first thing that comes out of his mouth is, "Are those cookies? Can i have one, I'm starved"

She tried to keep a straight face as she gestured for him to have as many as he liked. 

He beat the record time that it took for Yoona yesterday to realize how awful it was and went to spit it out.

"Oh boy, this will be fun" she laughed as she walked to his side, the photos still left on the counter. 

She will show those to him next. They might dance, and even visit the hospital. Just maybe, she might even kiss him again. Next Christmas, she was sure whatever they ended up doing, she will have to do it all over again the very next day.

It was hard to fall for a busy man like Santa. 

 

 

---------------------------

A/N Sorry guys ! I forgot to make it clear that i will post this on my christmas day... which was today. I really wanted to finish yesterday but there was just no way, and i didn't want to make it sloppy or anything so this may be a belated christmas thing for some of you, but for others, it may fall exactly on christmas ! Everything is pretty straight forward, Top who is santa, is a pretty cold and expressionaless person in the beginning although he is supposed to be a jolly fellow everyone makes him out to be. I kinda put my own take on him because all he does is work on christmas... he may not have time to be happy and everything ! he grants Yoona's wishes who turned from a non-believer to a total one... and then the end may confuse you guys. But yes, Seunghyun is Santa. I just thought that santa couldn't hang out in the north pole all year long so after christmas, Top (who is the santa with white hair) turns back into a normal guy who is seunghyun (black haired). Since Top knew he would forget all about Yoona when he woke up, he wrote a letter to himself to remember, so when he wakes up he can read it, and although it makes no sense to him since he doesn't know he's santa and can't remember anything, you can see the emotions he's built was so strong that he felt that there was truth to the ridiculous letter. So here you have it ! a TopYoon one-shot :P Thank you for subscribing and commenting ! :D