Dear Diary..

A random story.

Dear Diary, I woke up in the middle of the night and I found kai next to me, this was not at all weird I mean who wouldn't sleep with me? Okay I guess that's abit vain:)

Anyways on with the day, I found a giraffe onesie in my wardrobe, and then there was more so I kept walking til I fell onto something rough and tough..a crocodile... All of a sudden I see tarzan coming to save me, then I realized it was Zico, probably because of his y dreads<3
He put me down, It was so damn hot, I took ripped off the bottom of my top and rolled up my pajamas. Then he Picked me up again and we jumping from tree to tree.
We were too busy looking at each other, that we didn't realize that we were going to hit a thick tree. I closed my eyes but didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes, "ZICO focus you dip, we can't ruin this beautiful face!!" Then someone cupped my face, "and who are you..?" I asked, "oh I'm Minhyuk!" He smiled..this must be a dream..I pinched myself, and it hurt. Badly.

I looked down, and we were so high..then I saw a hello kitty slipper, I pointed at it, then zico started crying let go of me and went down to get it, a white tiger with a really pale lady were behind him, she had a snake around her neck, and she was smirking. I tried warning him but when I took a step I fell into a seawage..the smell was too much I fainted.

I woke up on a..bench, I got up, and snow was all around, it sure was cold. I rolled down my pajama bottoms. I looked around, and found a really cute boy staring at me, I went over to him, "hello?!" I waved my hand in his face, he got closer to me until our noses were touching, "hi, I'm sehun." He eye smiled at me, I blushed so hard, I think I didn't need a coat anymore. He took out a candy cane from behind, I smiled and took it.

Then I remembered, before it was so hot, but now its suddenly super cold and already snowing. I asked him about it and he said that the seawage connected rival worlds, the wild world and the sophisticated world. Sehun gave me his coat, I smiled and kissed his cheek..it left a red lip mark..I didn't have any lipstick on, I touched my lip and it..was blood?!

Okay this was semi normal but then sehun said it was getting dark so he took me home. When we were there, he knocked, meaning there were other people, " omg who's this cutie, Sehun?!" Some guy said, then a girl came and punched him, "Hi, I'm Minah! And that's Chanyeol ." She smiled..abit too much, I hugged her, "finally a girl, I'm -----!" I smiled. Then a I saw another guy, a tall one, with a beaver in his arms, "and I'm Kris!" He said cheerfully, I half smiled, a squirrel came and jumped into Minah's embrace.
A walking white dog came into the room and blankly looked at me,"Hey there, I'm Brian." He said then walked off with a martini. Can this get any more boring? Then sehun brought me to another room, and this time Kai was there..aww he followed me. "Let's go to sleep babe." He opened his arms.
I ran and slept at last.
REST ATLAST.
But then water splashed in my face..urghh..I only just got to sleep, I got up but I was in the room I was in before all of this happened.."Yaaah , get up, its already 9am!" My sisters annoying voice shouted out. I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head. I woke up in Sehuns room again. GAAH which world is ing real?! I tried forcing myself to sleep..but I couldn't. Meaning this is the real world! WOOOO KAI IS ING MINE!!

-
you can guess how bored I was:) xx