Meeting Him

Summer Love

CL's party was a blash,the girls enjoyed it .they meet some hunks the Bigbangs,they joined them and became their partners in the dance floor."Hi I'm Seungri! would you like to dance? as Seungri asked Dara while she is sitting and taking a sipped on her Red Ice Tea and munching some  French fries.Because Seungri is a charming guy and polite to asked her, she give her hand and let him guide her to the dance floor.Seungri is a good dancer and Dara loves to dance also,she enjoy  Seungri's company,as the night end,its 1AM already Bigbang walked them to their dorm.The following day  Seungri togther  with Bigbang surprisingly visit Dara in her dorm.She meet the leader of the group Kwon Jiyong..."Ah Seungri why you visit me?" Dara asked."Dara hope you don't mind me asking are you free tomorrow? Seungri replied.Dara sense something of his intention she told him she will go to school to submit some requirement for her enrollement for the summer class in Nursing. Actually they have two weeks break each semester and because her course had a summer class for minor subject they don't enjoy much of it. She don't really like to rude  to Seungri so she let her in in her dorm together  with his friends,"Dara what are this ? Jiyong asked Dara to get attention.She looked at to what  is Jiyong pointing at.."Sorry that'smy dormmate clothes,they just finish their laundry and we usually put them there so it will not be lost.Some theif in the area are taking clothes of the student and they sold it.so we keep  them inside.Jiyong keep on annoying Dara with his teasing .... Seungri is unaware that Jiyong is distracting his conversation with  Dara .Jiyong got attracted to her while he saw her outside buying  something at a store near the gate of their dorm on their way to Dara.Dara''s dorm has two gate entrance ,gate 1 and gate2,they park their car on gate 1 and she is in gate2 when Seungri look for  her and he use gate 1 not noticing that Dara is just a few meter away.During that moment  Jiyong saw her he still not aware that she is the one Seungri is trying to court/pursue.They fall for the same girl...Jiyong thinking of way how he can have conversation to dara ,so he keep on butting inbetween Dara and Seungri conversation,Dara gets a little annoyed with him,but she cannot really show it to them.So Seungri's  invitation got rejected and Dara make it clear to Seungri that he consider him as friends as well as his friends,,,,,so they just ended up as friend with her friend s in the dorm and just dropby regularly to visit her as a friend togther with his friends the Bigbang...

Jiyong can't help admiring Dara,he always to get her attention.....as months goes by the Bigbang always visit  in Dara's dorm ,invite her and her friend going out ,hanging out in the club most of the time every friday night,,,,hanging out in the park near Dara's dorm,,,eating ,chatting ,,,playing...Dara's school held it foundation day,,,theres booth for flowers ,foods,books,accesories etc,,,,they still have to attend classes just for attendance ,when she came insde the room she was surprise seeing a bouquet of red roses in her chair,"Minzy what is this?".she asked her friend sitting beside her."Well some guy came here looking for you and asked me tell you  that flowers is for you".Minzy replied," Did he give you his name" Dara asked again."No,just read the card on that ,,,maybe he leave a message and his name".Dara read the card "For you Dara    I Love You  from Jiyong",,,"Jiyong????"she can't believe it,,,,WHY????because most of the time Jiyong keep on teasing her ,,,,and he is so annoying with his teasing...It was 26th of september that the first time she recieve a flower from jiyong on their school foundation day,,,he waited at the gate of ther college building,,,although feels uncomfortable carrying the flowers that jiyong gave,,,,she wanted to turn back when she saw him wairting at the gate...that was first time she saw him waiting for her,,she assume it was her he was waiting,,,good thing Youngbae was not with her,Youngbae is busy with the activity preparing for the campus night as on of the dancer,"Hello Dara,hope you like the flowers"Jiyong greeted her at the gate.he toked her thing including the flower and invited her to sit bench under a Talisay Tree at campus mini park." Thank you for the flowers Jiyong " she says,"Jiyong what's the meaning of this?' she asked him.' Dara I really like you,I don't know if it's what they call "love at first sight" but believe me the first time i laid eyes on you,youre  the one I'm looking for,I never felt this way to any girl before.I've been keeping this feeling for you for too long now....Dara can you be my girlfriend?'I love you Dara....Jiyong hold her hands and put it in his chest where his heart is....it was sunset already .Dara is speechless,but the moment Jiyong hold her hands ,she become powerless,looking at his eyes pleading for her to accept him.."Yes jiyong',she says...still unsure of her feeling for him,in her mind she can't reject him...something inside her heart says to accept him..."Jiyong it's getting dark iI need to go home'not waiting for Jiyong to reply,who is still looking at her surprise with her answer she started to stand.."Dara I'm your boyfriend now and you are my girlfriend?'he asked her.He tighten his hold in her hand,she just nod at him still not knowing what to say,He walked her in her dorm.The whole night both were not able to sleep well,Dara still wondering why she agree and accept him as her boyfriend...in her mind she battle s...what happen to "no boyfriend" until i finish and graduate college,yeah its just 6 months and i will be graduating already....But I can't take it back now....OMG!!! ...please help me!!!what's happening to me??? But looking at his eye i can't say No,his holding my hand and my heart start to beats faster....until now I can't help myself  but feeling giddy......I need to sleep...good thing we don't have classes for the whole week....On the other hand Jiyong also were not able to  sleep also he feels his in heaven....he can't believe he is not rejected....He knows Dara....she is not in to this" boyfriend thing" but he can't hide his feeling any longer she wants her....she never courted any girl before,,,,a lot of girl throw themselves to him but  Dara is different,he try everything for her to be notice by her,,,,he make sure he looks good every time they visit her she to get her attention,but she never look at him...so he just stick to the teasing act to get her attention always..But he needs to have her sooner because in 6 months time she will be graduating  as a nurse and she will leave ,,,and aside from that there one guys who is close to her that Youngbae.....I know he has a thing for her He is just waiting for her to graduate,for sure he will confess to her again...But now she is mine and I'll make sure  she will be mine forever...i love her so much...my summer love.......

 

.Much love to all muwah!!!