soyeon_'s Request

"I Wrote This for You.": A Oneshot Request Shop

Innocent Betrayal

Characters: CClown and OC

 

 

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Minwoo wipes the dirt off of Soyeon's legs with his handkerchief. "You almost got run over!"

Soyeon bites her lip, nervous. "It's not that bad, though. At least I'm still alive." She shrugs.

Minwoo won a rabbit plush toy at a nearby booth, a while ago. He gave it to her but she accidentally dropped it and the strong wind managed to roll it over until it reached the middle of the street near where they were standing.

"You should've been more careful." He says, still cleaning her up. "You know the cars are going full speed there. It's dangerous if you just run like that."

"But you gave it to me," Soyeon replies. "It's a huge shame if I didn't get it back."

Minwoo rolls his eyes. "I would've played again and gave you another one!"

He finishes dusting her off and sat beside her on the bench where she was sitting on.

"Are you okay?" He asks her, placing his hand on her left cheek. She touches his hand and shakes her head.

"I'm fine!" She says, her eyes beaming with happiness. "But that would've been a better thing to hear than 'What the hell's wrong with you', though."

Minwoo's expression turns embarrassed. "I'm sorry." He leans to her and places his lips on hers.

Usually, a kiss just ends every tiny little problem these two have...

"Woah. Don't get too carried away there," Soyeon backs away a bit after he moves down to her neck. "We're a little exposed being in the middle of a carnival."

Both their faces turn red and they just laughed.

...but both their pasts and presents lead to even more conflict.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell's wrong with me? Minwoo asks himself. He shouldn't be doing this. All of it's wrong. He's not supposed to be in this kind of predicament. But he gave in to it, eventually. It's his fault.

"What're you doing moping around like that?" His elder brother, Barom enters his room. "You look depressed as hell. But you always look like that anywho. Whatever."

He lies down on his bed beside him. Minwoo turns around to avoid looking at him.

"Come on, little bro. Talk to your Hyung." He pokes Minwoo's back.

"Leave me alone, for Christ's sake." Minwoo says, irritated.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" Barom asks. "I haven't had any of the humans' yet. Theirs actually tastes better than the animals'."

Minwoo's eyes widened.

"Well, of course, humans are animals too, but... yeah." Barom finishes blabbering and stands up. "Oh, and by the way, dad wants to see you."

Barom chuckles. "I completely forgot about that, that's the whole reason why I'm even here. It's about killing someone."

"Who?" Minwoo gets up from bed.

"I don't know," He answers. "You'll never know until you see dad about it."

 

 

 

 

Minwoo knocks on the door of his father's library.

"Come in." He hears him exclaim. He enters the room and is greeted by a serious looking dad of his.

"We have something incredible to talk about." His father says. Minwoo grows even more curious. What could it be?

Minwoo sat down on a leather couch in front of his dad's desk.

"It's about the human Vampire Hunters." His father says.

"What about them?" Minwoo asks.

"I've found out one thing that will make their corporation crumble, son," He tells him.

Minwoo raised an eyebrow. These humans were their mortal enemies. They tried to kill their family of vampires, for that's their mission, obviously. Minwoo's family is a danger to humans. Any interaction with them apart from their blood for food is not allowed. And that includes dating.

"Their head's granddaughter." His father says.

"Who's that?"

"Her name is Yong Soyeon."

Right then and there, Minwoo's mind and heart was racing faster than ever. This is bad, very bad, he thinks. He's dating a human, which is already in defiance to the family's rule, but he's also going to have to kill her.

"Barom's handling another mission, so this one's on you." His father says to him.

 

 

 

This is terrible.

Minwoo doesn't know what to do. He can't kill Soyeon. He loves her. But his family's going to find out if he did or did not fulfill his mission. He has to think of a plan.

 

 

"Day three at the carnival." Minwoo says, holding Soyeon's hand. The two are walking together under the moonlight, while the streets and the booths are crowded with people. "There's going to be fireworks really soon."

They sat on the same bench from where Minwoo was dusting off Soyeon's legs when she almost got run over.

"The stars are really beautiful." Soyeon says.

Minwoo smiles and nods at her. His nervousness is evident. His hands are getting sweaty, and he can't help but watch out for anyone who might be in his clan.

I'm not going to kill you, Soyeon.

 

"I'll go buy some drinks for us two!" Soyeon exclaims. "Hopefully the fireworks won't start without me." She jumped up from her seat and hurriedly ran over to the drinks stand.

Minwoo doesn't know what to do. She'll be back soon and his father needs to know that he did kill her, which he hasn't yet.

He sees Soyeon walking back to their bench with two cups filled with juice.

"Here." She hands him a cup. "Drink up!" She says with a smile.

Minwoo stares at her gleaming face. He can't do it. He just can't kill her. He takes a sip from his cup as he looked up at the sky. Somehow, the shining stars looked blurry. He felt an unbearable ache from his head and chest. He can't move his arms and legs because he felt excruciating pain when trying to do so. He looked over at Soyeon who had tears b in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Minwoo." She says. Minwoo's body dropped to her lap.

He's dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Well done, Soyeon!" Her brothers exclaimed.

"Why couldn't you wait until the fireworks were over at least?" Soyeon asks them.

"We needed him right away." They reply. "Besides, you sound even more like a jerk with that."

They left and took Minwoo's body with them. Soyeon's now alone on the bench.

She didn't know Minwoo was a vampire, until her brothers found out yesterday that she was dating him, the same time when Minwoo received his mission.

The fireworks have started, and the night sky is filled with bright and sparkling colors. She wished Minwoo could have seen it.

 

 

A/N: Here you go! I'm really sorry if it's crappy okay. I'm not good at vamp stories. ):