Taeyeon's POV

Guitar Lesson.
I puffed out my cheeks. Of all times, why now?
I sighed. Its raining heavily outside. I had just finished my guitar lesson.
Today's guitar lesson was boring. Baekhyun wasn't here today and I had to go through the lesson alone. I put my guitar down and reached for my umbrella in my bag.
I grabbed the umbrella and opened it.
Sighing again, my umbrella is too small. Either me or my guitar would get wet.
I pouted and made my way to the open rain, trying my hardest to protect both me and guitar from being wet.
Suddenly, I felt my guitar strap sliding down my shoulder. I accidentally dropped my umbrella while trying to hold my guitar.
I was exposed to the rain. *! I'm going to be wet! And mum is going to scold me.* I pouted.
Just then, I felt the rain had stopped wetting me. I looked up.
Baekhyun was standing beside me with my umbrella on his hands, sheltering me. He gave me a sheepish smile. I pouted and looked away.
"Wae?~"
"Fancy leaving me alone at guitar lesson."
"I'm so sorry.. I kinda overslept and... I decided not to come in case Mr Kim scolds me...."
I still sulked. I admit, I have an ultimate crush on my best friend, Byun Baekhyun. And I admit I missed him a lot thats why I sulked.
"Hey~" Baekhyun nudged me. I glared back at him.
"Let's go before you catch a cold."
Baekhyun took my guitar away from me and helped me to carry. I forgave him just a little like that.

Baekhyun opened the door to his house. I ran in and settled myself onto the couch. I looked down at my shirt and touched my hair. I'm drenched.

Baekhyun settled down beside me on the long creamy couch and handed me a towel. "Thanks." I smiled weakly, slightly shivering due to the coldness.
I wiped my damp hair with towel.
Baekhyun made his way to the kitchen and came back with two cups of hot chocolate. My eyes brightened up immediately as I stared at the two cups.
Baekhyun saw my reaction and chuckled, "Cute."
Wait. Did he say cute?
"Huh?"
"Um.. drink this fast. You're gonna catch a cold."
I looked at Baekhyun. Is he trying to change the subject. I pouted a little.. Or perhaps I heard wrong..
I cupped my hands on the cup and took a soft sip.
Suddenly, I felt a peck on my cheek. I turned my head, Baekhyun looked down onto the floor sheepishly, his cheeks bright red.
I looked away. I knew I was blushing too.
"Um.. would you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun confessed suddenly.
"I only you promise not to leave me alone again." I .
"I promise!" He sat up straight and looked me in the eye deeply.
"OK then." I smiled to him.
He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. He gave me a bone-crushing hug.
"Taeyeon noona, I love you."