Zelo's Wish Come True, BUT first some Inquiry from Yongguk and the rest

A B.A.P Christmas Story

'Twas the night before Christmas. And all throughout the B.A.P. Dorm  you could hear one curly blonde hair boy scurrying around the dorm making sure that everything is perfect and nice looking for a certain person...

 

I really want my wish to come true this year.... he thought just as their leader came in.

 

I have been a good boy this year and this is all I want....

 

Meanwhile, the leader was just staring at the younger in wonderment.

" Hey Jello. What are you doing?"

The younger turned to his favorite hyung looking.

He looked down and was trying to hide his blush as he said:

 

"O-oh. I was just thinking."

 

The leader didn't like that answer. So he started to make his way to the younger and asked:

 

"Really? About what?"

 

About you. But you don't need to know that.

 

"About what I want to get for Christmas..."

 

"What do want?"

 

I want you to be mine. "Uh-Uh. I want a new skateboard and a bigger bunny cage for Toto." He said looking everywhere but Yongguk.

 

Yongguk just looked at Zelo and started walking closer to him.

 

"Is that all you want for Christmas?"

 

"What do you mean, hyung?"

 

"Don't you want something else for Christmas?"

 

"...I just want a new skateboard and a new bunny cage." He repeated.

 

Yongguk was getting frustrated with the younger and looked at the ceiling.

 

It was then he thought about the perfect idea for the other to come clean.

 

"Zelo?"

"Yes, hyung?"

Just by looking at younger he could he see that he is hiding something.

Ah! I got an idea.

"How have you been lately?"

 

When Yongguk thought about these last weeks, he realized that Zelo was a bit distance from him. From HIM!

So now was a good time to find out....

 

Zelo practically followed him like a lost puppy when they were together and when Zelo would look at Youngguk with those innocent doe eyes, he would smile a big gummy smile. Now, Yongguk, being the man he is, thought it was normal to do this. But he realized now that there was something else  wrong with Zelo. He noticed he kept his down a lot when he (Yongguk) talked to him directly and he wanted to know why.

 

But Zelo himself was trying to deny the feelings he had for their tough leader. He really admired how the elder was able to exude so much manliness and so  much y confidently. Y CONFIDENCE?! Well, when thought about it he never really liked anyone before and he was pretty sure that Yonguuk would fit in that category. ( A/N: No complaints here. ^^) He just thought that if he never confessed it to anyone, it would just go away. But to his dismay, he was very wrong.

 

He would catch glimspes of Yongguk being so strong and powerful, yet also kind and caring that he just couldn't go through his self-denial anymore. He loved him. He loved how he would always buy extra cherry tomatoes just for him. He loved when he would ruffle his hair and let the younger hug him as tight and as long he pleases. He love Yonguk and all that he does for him.

 

Zelo finally mustered all the courage he could find and look Yongguk in eyes to say:

 

"Hyung I have something to say."

 

"Okay.... What is it?"

 

"But first close your eyes and count down from 10."

 

Youngguk did as the younger said and covered his eyes and counting down from 10.

 

Juhong was moving closer , trying not make so much noise as he did.

 

When Youngguk was at 3 he felt movement and knew Zelo was in front of him.

 

What he didn't know, was how close Zelo was until he uncovered his eyes and saw the younger staring straight at him with such intensity that the older had to back up. 

 

Zelo also took a step, but foward. He then gently put his lips on the leaders.

 

It took a while for the leader to react. He got over the initial shock, he deepened the kiss, taking control. He knew he felt something for the younger but he thought he should 'keep it in his pants' so as to not scared the younger. But now, now that he knows the younger's feelings for him, he can't control himself. He wants to let the other know that he wants him and only him

 

They continue their little make-out session until they heard the front door being unlocked.

 

OH CRAP! THE OTHERS! they both thought.

 

They qucikly, much too boths reluctance, separated and went to sit on the couch .

 

When the others entered, they noticed that the atmosphere was a little off.

 

Youngjae was the first to speak: "Hey did somthing happen when were gone?"

 

The couple just shook their heads.

 

"Why do my umma senses tingle." Himchan said. "Omo! Zelo did you finally tell Yongguk how you feel?"

 

The couple just looked at him in a deer-in-headlights way.

 

"Finally." said Daehyun.

"I know right?" Jong Up said.

"Ha! Daehyun you have to clean the all cages up for A MONTH!" Youngjae happily said.

"But,  I just finished my turn," he huffed. " I don't wanna! Yongguk's bunny keeps trying to remove one my fingers1"

He shivers remembering Shi Shi Mato having that evil glint while looking at his hand as if it were his food.

"Hey! Don't blame Shi Shi for your incapability." Yongguk said.

"OKAY EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Himchan yelled.

"That's not what's important right now."

He turned so that he was looking at the newly couple with an unreadable expression.

"OMG YAY! "

He had glomped the surpised couple.

"What are you doing Himchan?"

They had totally forgotten about the other three members, who were now looking left out....

 

"We want some love too you know." Said Daehyun, now clutching Youngjae.

 

"Yeah! You nearly killed us when you found out about us..." Youngjae now pouting.

 

"Yeah," said Jong Up. " and you kept turning  me down when I kept asking you out."

 

The Diva was now blushing .

 

"Yes, well.... that was because I was scared we would be a bad rode model couple like those two."

 

Yongguk, Zelo, and Jong Up were now looking to the DaeJae couple, who were, unsuccessfully, trying run from the room to their private bedroom for some private time.

 

Well he had a point.... they thought.

"Still," said Yongguk who was the first to come to his senses. "WE (pointing to himself and Zelo.) are not them nor are we going to outwardly be affectionately. I mean we will cross the line, but when we do it and yes we will do it, we won't be half- in the kicthen where everyone can see the show.(Now eyeing the shut door of DaeJae). I will make Zelo  a very happy person and won't ever hurt him."

 

They all just stared at Yongguk in awe and wonder. Zelo was touched by what he said. Himchan was in tears and Jong Up put his arm around his hyung.

"Well,"  said Himchan, who had let Jong Up leave his arm around him. "I guess we can all go to bed and wait for Christmas to come now."

And with that he dragged himself and Jong Up to an unoccupied bed room and fell a sleep.

"Yongguk...?"

He looked at Zelo.

"Yeah Jello?"

"Let's go to bed."

He smiled his gummy smile and said Okay.

OMG! thought Zelo. My Christmas wish came true!

He snuggled into the leader and both went to the remaining bedroom and went too sleep..... All with a huge smile on their faces.